Community TF Cartoon Rewatch Thread - Phase 5: Beast Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Liege Nemesis, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Cliffjumper

Cliffjumper Least insane TF fan

News Credits:
    I take beast wars 2 is next? Or are you all going the route of Beast Machines?

2. Liege Nemesis

Liege Nemesis Snarks about old cartoons

Beast Machines will be next because it's a direct continuation of this series' story and will work better without interruption amd at just 26 episodes it's a short run too.

Then, provided everything goes smoothly, I'm hoping to circle back to Beast Wars II and Neo at the end of January.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Liege Nemesis

Liege Nemesis Snarks about old cartoons

Even though it should be obvious since I just bumped that thread, I finally posted the Victory/Zone manga read-throughs in the Victory watch thread.

Community TF Cartoon Rewatch Thread - Phase 4: Victory (& Zone)

I'm gonna get Beast Machines ripped off my DVDs this weekend (well, I have the DVD images ripped, I just need to figure out the best settings to extract the episode files from those images now) and should hopefully get at least some of it watched next week around the holiday. Advantage of Christmas being on Friday is that aside from some last-minute shopping for dinner and an afternoon doing wrapping, I don't have anything to do most evenings that would preclude me from getting a jump on things.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ChickenQuicken

ChickenQuicken Well-Known Member

Ah, just let him have this one. You been bustin' on him all series!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Leolim

Leolim Well-Known Member

Beast wars is one of those better sequels just like zeta Gundam, dragonball z and Star Trek tng.

• Like Like x 1
  6. BWIguanusfan2

BWIguanusfan2 fan of BW Iguanus

YouTube (Legacy):
    Nerco this thread because I'm rewatching beast wars for the third time and it's my dad first (he's mostly just listening to it as the background niose). We are at episode 11, and I asked him his hot take on the show.
    1. Ratrap is a sovereign citizens and a mary sue with an annoying accent. All the maximals are complete chumps compared to his advanced and cqc abilities, always saving the day.
    2. Megatron needs to stop saying Yes. It's getting grating and Repetitive. Why can't he say other ways of saying yes?
    3. MAXIMIZE! Is a hyper annoying Catch phrase.
    4. It is otherwise ok.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2023
  7. ChickenQuicken

ChickenQuicken Well-Known Member

Pour one out for Pauline Newstone, the voice of Airazor, as well as the first English dub voice for Frieza.

May she rest in peace.

• Like Like x 2