1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Fan Art: Commissioned Artwork by Altitron

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by Altitron, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    Hello! My name is Altitron, and I have been providing fans and friends commissioned artistic services for quite some time. As such, I would like to advertise my services to anyone of the TFW2005.com boards.

I am currently employed in the United States Navy overseas in Japan, and am expecting our first child to be born in April, so I have to admit: I may be slow when it comes to your work. But make no mistake, I am an obssessive perfectionist when it comes to my artwork, and I strive to exceed the vision of the customer by any means necessary. Whether it takes 10 hours or 100, you will get what you paid for, I guarantee you that!

Here are a few examples of some of my past works:

[​IMG]
    'Asepticon' was a commission from a member of the TFCC.

[​IMG]
    'Bumblebee' was done for my wife, for our anniversary last year. :> It also won the first art contest hosted by TF.SG, the fan site! Uniting Transformers Fans in Singapore and the region! - Home

[​IMG]
    'Tsunami' was done for a member of the TFCC.

[​IMG]
    'Quickslinger' was done for an annual shirt proposal for Fun Publications.

[​IMG]
    'Shockwave vs Grimlock' was done for Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource, and won the contest in which it was an entry.

[​IMG]
    'Blackarachnophobia' is my current work-in-progress.

Transformers aren't the only things that I like to draw! I actually prefer drawing women, hehe. :> But I do dabbel in other subjects, from time to time. Here are a few examples:

[​IMG]
    Brotherhood of Steel Paladin from Fallout 3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Seeker Thompson from World of Warcraft

[​IMG]
    Maya from Septerra Core

[​IMG]
    Troll Hunter from World of Warcraft

Thank you for taking the time out to browse some of my selected works. If you are interested in hiring me for a commission, you can reach me at:

Altitron_2000@Yahoo.com

I judge the price of commission work based on what I believe the difficulty of whatever work you would like done to be, and will provide you with a quote based on that assessment.

Also, if you would like to see more work of mine, you can view a plethora of work at either of my two regularly updated sites, some dating back to 1998!

Altitron on deviantART

- Alty

Attached Files:

2. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files: