Comixology account disappeared

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by power3921, Apr 1, 2021.

1. power3921

power3921 Well-Known Member

Has anyone ever had their Comixology account apparently disappear? Tried logging in today and it said no account was found under that email. Tried logging in with my Amazon account and it shows absolutely nothing owned under that account. I sent customer service an email, so I've done all I can for now, but I'm petty annoyed that this is happening and worried I may have lost everything I own

2. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Absolutely horrifying. Always my greatest fear in terms of digital media. Hopefully, they can help you with this.

3. power3921

Customer service says my account still shows all my comics owned, and suggested I reinstall the app, but it's still showing nothing, same with the website. At this point I'm starting to wonder if I'm missing something incredibly obvious

4. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    At least they still have records of all your stuff. So it should get worked out eventually. Good luck, and I hope you figure it out soon.

5. power3921

Thanks, they were able to help me fix it, thank goodness. Somehow I ended up with two accounts under the same email address, and when I tried to change my password through Comixology it defaulted to the new blank account. Had to go into Amazon and change my password through there, then log in to Comixology with the new password, taking me to my real account. Very happy to have this all worked out. I was impressed with how fast and helpful customer service was. I guess that's a benefit of them being owned by Amazon

• Like Like x 2
  6. DrTraveler

DrTraveler Wheeljack, Wheeljack, Wheeljack

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They’ve always been really good. They know that screw ups will kill their business.

I had a bunch of books mysteriously disappear really early on and left a bad review on iTunes. They found me and worked it out.

I’ve also had a stupid amount of trouble with linking my Marvel account and Comixology/Amazon account. They’ve been awesome about fixing it each time.

• Like Like x 2