Comics - Incentives, DW, IDW, Universe + Paperwork - instruction manuals + catalogs +

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Victorysabre, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Victorysabre

Victorysabre Born to Transform

News Credits:
    It's gotta go. Make some offers. Anything not sold by the time my ebay auctions end in a 7 days will just go on Ebay. I don't want to break up the lots as they are in the pictures, but if I need to, I can. It's make an offer on most of them. I'd totally go for a trade for Night Watch Prime.

TF Instructions + mail away forms + catalogs + Tech Spec Decoders etc. Not pictured, but also included is a worn but all there color instruction manual for Thundercracker
    [​IMG]

Retailer Incentive cover for DW's G1 V1 issue 1 signed by "artist" and writer - asking $50
    [​IMG]

Issues 1-6 of DW's G1 V2, mixture of Autobot and Decepticon covers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mixture of comics. UK Summer Special, IDW Cover Gallery 2, War Within 06, Universe 03, and Animated Movie 1-2.
    [​IMG]

IDW lot. From Infiltration 0 up through Escalation 6 with all the first Spotlights. Special bits here include - Botcon edition of the Spotlight Nightbeat. Botcon edition of the Infiltration 0. Ashcan of Stormbringer, and both Stormbringer 1 and the Ashcan are signed by Don, with Simons sig also on the Ashcan.
    [​IMG]

Graham Cracker Comics Exclusive JoeVSTF V1 issue 1, signed by Blaylock. Asking $15
    [​IMG]

Dynamic Forces Exclusive for DW G1 V2 Issue 1 sealed with Certificate of Authenticy - Asking $20
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DW G1 V1 1-6 Decepticon covers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DW G1 V1 1-6 Autobot covers
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Armada 1-18 + Free Comic Book Day issue signed by Pat Lee. Issue 1 is the Holofoil varient.
    [​IMG]