1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Comic Convention Baltimore 17-18.09.05 ?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Master-Megatron, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Master-Megatron

Master-Megatron New Member

Hi Guys!

I will be coming to America on 11th of September to visit my aunt in Wahington DC.
    I get information from the Comic Convention Calender that in Baltimore is a Convention
    Will there be Transformers dealers or Hasbro or even peoples from IDW?

thxs
    Master-Megatron :) 

2. tarheels

tarheels Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I went to the Comic con convention in Baltimore a couple years ago. The dealers ratio is 99% comics and about 1% toys (mainly comic book related toys), There was no hasbro, no dreamwave (at that time), and only about 5 dealers out of 100 had any transformer comic books.

If you are expecting the Baltimore comic con :thumbdown  to be like the San Diego Comic con you will be in for a big shock. :confused2 

The only thing that is worth going for is the autographs by the comic books artists. :rock 

I hope this helps.

3. Master-Megatron

Master-Megatron New Member

Ok thank you
    Thats bad :( 
    Bud is Ok i am a Comic Book fan bud thats ok :D 

4. King_Grimlock

King_Grimlock Well-Known Member

Hey now, I'm a dealer who lives in baltimore and am setting up at the Balto con. So at least there'll be one!

5. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    what are the dates for this show? maybe I take up all my spare stuff and be a dealer as well. if you can help out grimlock. that would be great. let me know thanks Jim

6. King_Grimlock

Hey, just to bump this thread up. I'll have good amount of TF's and Joes at this show. I'll also be carrying some m.a.s.k., centurions, and other oddball stuff.

7. King_Grimlock

Just a few days until the con.