Comic and toyshops in Toronto!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by kittnut, Jun 11, 2015.

1. kittnut

kittnut Member

I'm heading to Toronto for a couple of weeks end of the month for a well earned vacation, staying not that far from the riverdale park east. Coming from the UK where Transformers stuff isn't that cheap, looking to take advantage of being in Canada to buy some better priced gear. So anyone got any recommendations for comic stores or toyshops in Toronto?

Cheers

2. neevnav

neevnav The Flying Dutchman

News Credits:
    Toys R Us or Walmart is your best bet for current Tranformers toys. Toys Toys Toys will have have some slightly older stuff (Prime, Beast Hunters, Dark of the Moon)

Are you coming for the Pan Am Games?

3. kittnut

kittnut Member

Hey, I'm going to be there end of June/first week July, so just before the games by the looks of it.

I'm definitely going to see if I can grab the Protectobots from the Combiner wars line but also looking for G1 stuff. Usually those things are in old comicbook stores if I'm lucky lol!

4. TILALLR1

TILALLR1 'Til All Are One

Not in Toronto per say, but just about 1hr out of the city in Hamilton is a place called Bounty Hunter Toys which carries G1 figures and everything else from the 80's. https://www.facebook.com/bhtoys

I would just call him up first and see if he has any of your G1 needs at the price your willing to pay of course. Then ask him to set it aside, which he will do for ya! ;) 

To bad your missing TransformerCon in Toronto by only a few weeks, I would see if you can extend your stay, it will be a blast with lots of G1 stuff and everything else. TFcon – The world's largest fan-run Transformers convention – Toronto, Canada | July 17th to 19th, 2015 – Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale – 6750 Mississauga Road, Mississauga, Ontario