Customs: Combiner Wars Galvatronus alternative

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by MadProject, Dec 22, 2016.

1. MadProject

MadProject Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    here it is my take on CW Galvatronus. I liked a lot more the deep purple of the CW version instead of the takara color scheme, and I tried to create the combiner using other limbs.
    Thanks to a friend, I managed to get a loose Armada Thurst, so I could complete the combiner!

galvatronus 1.jpg galvatronus 2.jpg

The formation I'm using is
    -Brawl and Blast Off (CW version) as arms
    -Armada Thrusth and Offroad as legs

This way, the combiner got a symmetrical looking, having both the legs in dark gray and both the arms in brown.
    It also looks a lot different from the others Decepticon combiners, since the only limb already used is Brawl (on my UW Bruticus) but even in this case, the look is really different, since Brawl in Bruticus is used as leg, while here is used as an arm.

I'm also building a "Nova Maximus" combiner, using the Power Core Optimus Prime and white limbs (so far, Alpha Bravo, Rook and Prowl) and I plan on using Ratchet once I'll get the UW Sky Reign (or more probably I'll buy a spare First Aid and do some minor custom on the head). It will all depend on if I'll find a single Sky Lynx or I'll have to get the UW set.

• Like Like x 2
  2. RobotKnight95

RobotKnight95 Unamused and Insane

News Credits:
    Neat idea. Though personally I'd group the vehicles together. Both jets as either arms or legs and the same for the tank and truck. The crossing does look cool but grouping is my personal preference if it can be helped. Defensor being an example how it cant.

PS I didnt know you were here MAD. Cool. :) 

3. MadProject

MadProject Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Tumblr:
    I tried with the group, but I liked the symmetry of the color scheme more than the symmetry of the vehicles.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RobotKnight95

RobotKnight95 Unamused and Insane

News Credits:
    Very true. Offroad and Thrust do look good together.