Customs: Combiner Engineering

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Kryptokron, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Kryptokron

Kryptokron Yells at Clouds

News Credits:
    Hey folks!

I have a number of combiners that I would like, errr.... combined. I'm talking Bruticus, Menasor, and Defensor at this point. I have the figures, and most of the necessary Unicron/Primus and kibbly parts, but I'm am afraid to tackle these endeavors myself, as my bashing skills are not that good. I'm hoping that one of you who has done this before reads this, and can help me out for a reasonable fee. It is very important that you have done this kind of thing already, as I don't have doubles of these guys. Strictly engineering is what I would like done, as I want to paint these bad boys myself... Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
    Anyways if you are interested, please PM me, and I can send pics of what I have for parts, and hopefully we can work something out! Thanks for reading!

2. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    It's gonna be pricey man. Prolly at least several hundred dollars to do. I'd do it but have no available time for a looong time. Be prepared to pay big bucks for a solid and durable build - generally speaking.