Colossus: Bloodlines *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Comic Books and Graphic Novels' started by DevilzFan, Nov 12, 2005.

1. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

Anyone else picked this series up? Up to issue 3, and I'm very glad I did. Not a huge fan of Petey. I like him and all, but don't usually go out of my way to read a story just because it involves him. But this one really started out good, and has continued.

The main reason being, I'm one of the biggest fans of Sinister. Seriously, best villain EVER!. And his presence in here, and his intertwined origin with Colossus' family is quite interesting. I really can't wait to see how this goes.

2. NSJ23

NSJ23 Not today Chumly, not today.

I'm really enjoying this book, I'm a fan of Pete. He is a great gentle giant character.

The main reason I like the book is because just like DF I a huge sinister fan, He has literally had his hand in everything that involves marvels mutants.

3. Darkravager

Darkravager Zombie Hunter

Would you care to explain further this involvement of Sinister?

4. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    yeah, im reading it, i love colossus, always been my favorite xman...and when i saw this on the stands i had to get it, and it doesnt suck...which is always great...two more issues to see where its headed....