Colorado Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by ViperDragon, Jun 19, 2003.

1. FireSkyJet

FireSkyJet Deculture!

Right?! That's the big gamble with sharing info here. It's worth it when it's a small group like ours or some of the specialty threads like the one for Macross, but I wonder sometimes if over-sharing/repeatably sharing info in the larger threads does more harm than good.

2. Pootzwacke

Pootzwacke Well-Known Member

Nah, it does way more good than harm. I can't tell you how many times I found something because of this very thread without any hassle at all.

The vast majority of folks are here to share information and find figures, and that's a good thing!

3. ViperDragon

ViperDragon Well-Known Member

Longmont 119 Walmart had 5x Soundwaves last night...not much else.

4. ssg4life

ssg4life Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    this is a great place to get other like-minded collectors the inside edge. i remember someone posting years ago about finding the new animated leader figures, which i ran out and got. we ended up sharing credit for the news story because it was the first official sighting. i've also run into a few members by coincedence out in the open.

but, it can also get a little testy. like when i ended up getting fort max ahead of someone else i didn't know was a member here, and he went on a profanity laden tirade in here because i "cheated" to get the figure by not walking the entire length of tru park meadows and cut through the open check stands.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I meant Siege Ratchet. I've checked a couple Walgreens in my area but haven't seen him yet, but I don't visit Walgreens very often. When sightings are posted on here I will more actively hunt him.

I would definitely "settle" for a $50 masterpiece ratchet though.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

I cheated once by checking online to see if they had him. Called the store up and threw him in layaway.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    I don't know if I'd call that "settling" :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    Apparently, Soundwave was up on Walmart.com for a short bit. Didn't even realize it. Couldn't grab one though :lol 

9. FireSkyJet

FireSkyJet Deculture!

I got mine that way a couple of weeks ago. So, if you care to keep an eye open it keeps coming available in short windows.

10. Dylvatron2005

Dylvatron2005 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Studio Series 44 Prime is hitting Targets now. Got one from Colorado Mills Target and a friend found one in Glendale

11. SelectedLime375

SelectedLime375 Luna1 Matrix Magic

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Saw someone find one at the Greeley Target yesterday when I was looking for a Long Haul. That was the only SS44 they had there.

12. landmind666

landmind666 Well-Known Member

when i was there earlier i saw the leader prime with the armory trailer. i was also looking for long haul. i may just go to amazon for him

13. Porterseeker

Porterseeker Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    Went to westminister yesterday and found long haul and jetwing prime at a super target after going to hero headquarters. If I come across any next Thursday I'll post it for you guys. Skywarp will be here tomorrow. If any of you know me that's my favorite decepticon

• Like Like x 1
  14. SelectedLime375

SelectedLime375 Luna1 Matrix Magic

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I think I might go with Hasbro Pulse for Long Haul. I'm not used to Hasbro's site having things (from before they did the upgrade), so I keep forgetting to check there. They got my MMPR Pink Ranger to me pretty quickly.

For some reason they have a preorder up for Scavenger, but not Mixmaster. Also, the search keeps "auto-correcting" whenever I hit enter, so it's changing "Mixmaster" to "Micromaster".

• Like Like x 1
  15. ssg4life

ssg4life Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    new micromaster 2pack and what looks like lots of cyberverse at the county line target today

16. Crts

Crts Deluxe Class

Ebay:
    So we have a scalper in the area of the flat irons Walmart.

my first suspicion was with the $7 clearances primes, but all 12 soundwave shot the shelf and disappeared in the matter of 2 hours. Maybe 12 happy people bought soundwave but I highly doubt it.

17. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    Isn't there a connection or show this weekend? If nothing else, if your see eBay listing for it from a seller shipping it from CO, then there you go. But if you're going by brickseek, then that's not really accurate. For my area, brickseek says multiple Walmarts have it in stock. Especially the two nearest to me. But in reality, neither has any or has had any :lol 

18. byk500

byk500 Well-Known Member

Is Soundwave still 50$?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Porterseeker

Porterseeker Well-Known Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    I used to think that too,but there's plenty of other collectors in Colorado that are not apart of tfw or social media.I used to forget about that

• Like Like x 1
  20. FireSkyJet

FireSkyJet Deculture!

I think people forget that there are those who lurk too. So if it seems uncanny that one min there is a crap load of Optimus, then someone posts about it, and next min they are all gone whilst no active members seem to be the ones who purchased, it’s likely not a total coincidence.

I used to lurk here and Macrossworld without contributing for like four months until I decided it would be cooler to be apart of the community and contribute back.

Scalpers or not, plenty of people take advantage of the info without giving back. And whatever, it is what it is. It’s cool.