Colorado Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by ViperDragon, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Chooch

Chooch Well-Known Member

I found Galaxy Upgrade OP at Target on 56th and Kipling last night. Took the only one though.

2. ssg4life

ssg4life Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    finally found the rescue patrol at walmart, but it was the only one and no ravage/laserbeak

3. SelectedLime375

SelectedLime375 Luna1 Matrix Magic TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    The Fort Collins Walmart off Lemay and magnolia had at least 3 boxes worth of the new Disney Minifigure series. Managed to feel out all but one of the figures I wanted. They also have the new Studio Series and Siege Deluxes and a bunch of Siege Soundwave and Starscream.

4. ThisIsBadComedy

ThisIsBadComedy Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Gonna be in Denver the next few days. Any local stores with a good MP/3P collection?

5. FireSkyJet

FireSkyJet Well-Known Member

Not in my experience. Mile High Comics might have a few MP as well as Hero Headquarters but neither have much. Mostly other collector toys.

6. Porterseeker

Porterseeker Member

YouTube:
    If you are looking for mp megatron for around 220 check cobalt comics and collectibles. All c's collectibles gets mp stuff in from time to time

• Like Like x 1
  7. ssg4life

News Credits:
    target off arapahoe/clinton had FOUR sets of laserbeak/ravage around 1pm. go get em, peeps!

8. FireSkyJet

So here's a legit question for you all: Is there a reason that people don't use Amazon Prime or Pulse Premium to get some of these items like Siege Laserbeak/Ravage for example? Seems like less hassle than running around each store to find some of these (with the exception of the G1 reissues of course). Is it the thrill of the hunt or the ease of just using cash? I know there was a time when I probably would say both, but at 41, I'm getting too lazy for it haha. So, while everyone was hunting for Ironhide, for example, I just picked him, Prowl, and others from Pulse. Plus, got Generations Select Smokescreen pre-ordered there and I don't think you'll find him in the stores.

Inquiring minds want to know...

• Like Like x 1
  9. byk500

byk500 Well-Known Member

Yes, I like the hunt and sometimes I'm ambivalent to the figure but when I do my browsing I say what the hell and get them. I also take calculated risks on what will go on clearance (more so Star wars and Marvel legends) and wait on figures

• Like Like x 1
  10. FireSkyJet

That makes perfect sense. Sometimes seeing is believing for me too. Ultra Magnus was that way.

11. Porterseeker

Porterseeker Member

YouTube:
    Amazon is just another store that I use to find my figures. I collect figuarts too so its easier to get them there than bbts sometimes. That's hilarious because I almost ordered the tapes this morning.you will save money and time for sure.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ssg4life

News Credits:
    the thrill of the hunt, for sure. but i have been beaten down in the past. when trypticon came out, the park meadows tru was just not getting him in at all. i ended up ordering him online when a sale hit on amazon, and he literally showed up at retail 2 days later. paid the same online with the sale as i would have at retail.

which brings me to my other reason and that is shipping. i no longer just go out to hunt and usually only hit stores on my way home, so the gas used isn't really a factor. i just hate paying for shipping, and it's really hard to avoid if you're not buying a whole bunch of stuff at once

• Like Like x 1
  13. FireSkyJet

Totally. For right now, it makes sense because I landed the free Pulse Premium but doubt I’ll pay for that next year. And I happen to be Amazon Prime. So I get free shipping for both. But yeah without it would be tough especially if you wanted to return.

14. Chooch

Chooch Well-Known Member

I get all of my toys from an online "dealer" except Transformers. They sell well enough in stores that he doesn't bother to stock the regular waves. I get the Fan Channel exclusives and larger figures from him as Target/Walmart won't have those. It's also nice to be able to walk into a store and buy something sometimes. Pulse was tempting when it came up, but I'm not entirely sure I trust them yet.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Omegatron45

Omegatron45 Base-former

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I got ravage/lazerbeak from pulse. It was easier, but the free shipping took like 2 weeks to arrive. I still enjoy the thrill of the hunt but I usually just get things where they are first available.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Porterseeker

Porterseeker Member

YouTube:
    Today's hunt was successful. There's still three of the tapes at target off Arapahoe and Clinton

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2