Colorado Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by ViperDragon, Jun 19, 2003.

1. GrimlockosTacos

GrimlockosTacos Dinobot

I'm desperately looking for a combiner wars powerglide. has anyone seen him lately?

2. PORTER

PORTER energon is just mtn dew

I got mine off of Amazon.com

3. GrimlockosTacos

GrimlockosTacos Dinobot

He's too expensive on Amazon and doesn't have prime. I'd prefer to find in store at this point.

4. PORTER

Yeah I was fine with it because I used a gift card to pay for it. If I see stuff you guys want when I start hunting again in a few weeks I'll pick up stuff to do trades

5. Crts

Crts Deluxe Class

Ebay:
    Legends robot in disguise figures at Lucent target, they have every figure available.

6. edgs2099

edgs2099 Optimistically realistic. Moderator

News Credits:
    I'd just play the waiting game. In a month or so these things will have hit saturation, and then we'll be pissed off at how many Powerglides and Thundercrackers are clogging the Legends pegs.

7. Dark Skull

Dark Skull Well-Known Enabler Moderator

News Credits:
    Just an FYI to everyone. I just had MP-22 Ultra Magnus and some custom flight stands stolen from me on Monday. They were taken right off of my front porch. From now on, my ail carrier knows not to leave ANYTHING on my front porch/door. I will be notified to pick it up at the post office if it can't fit in the mail box. If any of you don't already do this, I highly suggest it. These punk ass thieves don't care who you are. They'll just steal from you no matter what.

8. edabang

edabang Well-Known Member

@The_Dark_Seeker
    My MP-22 was delivered two doors down from my house via FedEx.
    Not sure what is going on with them lately, but the last three packages I have been home for delivery have arrived in a U-Haul truck. I got my email saying the package was left on my porch, but it was a little up the street from me. A quick walk up the street and I saw the TFSource packaging sitting on my neighbors porch. Sorry to hear about the thieves getting your MP-22. :( 
    -EdabanG

9. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    Thanks man. Mine was delivered by USPS. I know the carrier pretty well. I spoke to her on the phone today. She said she had put it in a plastic bag because there was snow on the ground. She left it at my front door. There was another package on top of that. But when I got home from work...nadda. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

Altogether, this is about a $400 loss.

10. ssg4life

ssg4life Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    went there today based off this and scored all 4. also should note that target has already done their reset

11. PORTER

I got all the combiner wars deluxes except skydive at tamarac target. Only cw figures there but they are doing their reset

12. GrimlockosTacos

GrimlockosTacos Dinobot

All of the targets seem to be getting in the Deluxe Combiner wars figures as part of their reset, but I have yet to see Voyager or Legends class figs. I'm wondering if they were delayed due in part to the dock strike in L.A.?

13. edgs2099

edgs2099 Optimistically realistic. Moderator

News Credits:
    Longmont Target HAD one each of the Combiner Wars Deluxes. I bought them. A few new RID "warrior" class also. Their reset is...halfassed? right now. I imagine in the next few weeks it'll be back to normal.

14. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

I picked up 2 of the CO deluxes, but I still haven't seen fembots. Stupid distribution.

15. Dark Skull

News Credits:
    Just wait a bit. It can take a bit past New Years for stores to start stocking up like normal again.

16. Crts

Crts Deluxe Class

Ebay:
    Not a sighting but Human Alliance Jazz is amazing. Just had to get that off of my chest.

17. soybean56

soybean56 Well-Known Member

Yes. Yes, he is. Great toy!

I'm looking forward to all the complaints in March that there's nothing but wave 1 Combiner Wars figures on the shelves :) 

18. Slo

Slo Slo'est in Colorado

Sorry for posting in here, didn't know where else it would fit in for something local.

My son and I are very new to collecting TF's (started XMAS) and we purchased a couple of smaller collections, most came with no manual and I find myself wrestling around for 20 minutes at a time trying to figure out how to transform these individual characters.

So I'm wondering if I could do a trade of the alternators (first pic) we have for someones time to help us figure out these other TF's; where they are from, and how to transform them. If no interest in the alternators, I would be willing to pay for time as well. Or if there happens to be someone on this forum that needs anything relating to motorcycle gear, parts, or coaching (beginner and intermediate street or track) you need, possibly we can work something out on that end also.

We need help with quite a few optimus primes and a handfull of other characters. Denver, live near I70 and Chambers....

Attached Files:

19. PORTER

Pmed

20. fesifisky

fesifisky Marauder Prime

2000 miles away from Lookout Mountain(Colorado)
    Ebay:

Ooh, Rumble and the 2nd Ravage Alternators, nice, those are 2 of the ones I never found in stores.

Well, anyway, here are 2 links that should hopefully help you get instructions to at least mostof them. If you need help identifying any, Unicron.com has a great database. Or ask here, I'm sure between all of us, we'd ID them all.

Instructions Search

Hasbro Toy and Game Instructions | Hasbro

Hope that helps and welcome to the community!