Colorado Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by ViperDragon, Jun 19, 2003.

1. THEFallenPrime

THEFallenPrime BigBadRobot

Anyone with a TRU MP SW, come across any QC issues ? Dropped his handgun today, and the back cap popped off. It goes back on, but will need some glue.

Also, differences between Takara and Hasbro versions..aside from the eyes..I noticed the compartment doors on the inside of his feet, where you can hide the Rumble/Frenzy weapons...are that whitish/grey plastic material on the Hasbro version. The Takara version is painted silver to match the rest of the foot. Weird choice to make it a different color..guess they figured stupid Americans would find the 'hidden' door.

Joints are also tight on his right leg..especially the foot. It also appears to be a bit crooked where it bulges out a bit in tape deck mode...Still really love this toy.

2. edgs2099

edgs2099 Optimistically realistic. Moderator

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's weird. I wonder what it is with Kreo. Walmart won't carry it, now Target.

3. ViperDragon

ViperDragon Well-Known Member

Maybe Kreo is going out? With the Constructo-bot sets this probably put the nail in coffin on Transformer Kreo. LEGO seems to be getting more and more licensing. With them now licensing Simpsons, perhaps it's a matter of time before LEGO rules the world of building toys!

4. Christoph Prime

Christoph Prime Hunting the Elusive TF'S

News Credits:
    I have been checking the Walgreens as well for Kreo Microchangers and they don't even carry them anymore. I really love these and it will suck if they kill the line.

5. Autobot Optimus

Autobot Optimus Autobot Commander

I'm STILL trying to find a BH Prowl and Black Bee...

6. ssg4life

ssg4life Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    if it is the end of the transformers kreo stuff, at least there's still a whole bunch of stuff yet to come. does seem like kreo has been expanding their own product which is bumping transformers stuff. stupid city invasion bs!

7. worldsgreatest

worldsgreatest Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Target had dropped it for a while, then picked it back up, then I guess dropped it again.

8. mumdb1

mumdb1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Target off of Harmony in FC did their reset, so if anyone is interested in the new BH and Predacon rising figures I guess this is the place to go.

Attached Files:

9. fesifisky

fesifisky Marauder Prime

2000 miles away from Lookout Mountain(Colorado)
    Ebay:
    Thornton TrU has 1 MP Soundwave and 2 Acid Storms as of about 45 minutes ago. I grabbed the other Soundwave....finally.

10. ViperDragon

Yeah, my local Target in Longmont did their reset too, though there were no 30th Generations just Beast Hunters stuff. They had the Abonimus set but I wasn't very impressed with it so I passed. It was $25.

11. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

I dont know how much they pay, but check hero headquarters on 80th and sheridan.

12. Dylvatron2005

Dylvatron2005 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Last MP figure gone from toysrus Westminster

Got me the last acid storm!! I saw a fucking scalper took the last two soundwaves from the westmister toysrus but I was with my 3 year old brother so I didn't want him learning any new fights going on hahaha he was going to buy this guy but my dad told me he forgot he got like two or four of these guys at the other store so I took advantage of what was in front of me and that's how I got him. There were one constructibots triplechanger bumblebee and two hangers full of starscreams and ironhides and like 6-7 beast hunters ultimate optimus prime but other than that things are the same. Sorry about the lose guys!!

13. edgs2099

edgs2099 Optimistically realistic. Moderator

News Credits:
    Go here for all of your toy/comic needs. The main guy Jim is awesome. If they don't have it, he can probably get it. I can't comment on price though. I've been buying comics from Jim since way back when they were on Federal. I was buying comics there back during the X-men Fatal Attractions event XD

14. ssg4life

News Credits:
    small glimmer of hope in my quest for kreos. the target off lucent did their recent and they still have the tag for the microchangers and they have the combiner sets. but tru is hackin me off somethin fierce cause they never got wave 2 and now have 2 full cases of cityville invasion and star trek blind bags on the shelf. so either hasbro messed up or tru screwed the pooch

and i found the 30th deluxes at the county line tru, got pax since he was the only one i needed. also noticed the lone acid storm they had was contained in a security spider wire

15. ViperDragon

I saw some KREO sets at the Longmont Target after their reset, but didn't notice if any of them were Transformers. A few were Battleship.

16. ssg4life

News Credits:
    they all should have cityville invasion now, but that's it in the smaller sets, which is most of the stores i go to

17. THEFallenPrime

Jim is great at Hero's Headquarters, for buying comics. They are a bit over priced on toys and as for selling to them, don't bother. They sell toys at above Ebay prices, but buy toys at less than 50% of Ebay prices. He was selling the '89 batmobile from HT, $700 shipped on Ebay..he was trying to sell it to a guy for $1200. Crazy !

18. Hamer12

Hamer12 Well-Known Member

Hey gang, it's been a while since I posted.

Super Target on Powers and Carefree in Colo Springs has the leader size Predaking, Skylynx, the package set of Abominus. I picked up Huffer.

Hope everyone is doing well.

19. ViperDragon

Hey, if it's a full scale, drivable '89 Batmobile that's a steal! ;-)

20. THEFallenPrime

Metroplex!

TRU in Thorton has two on the shelf $129