2D Artwork: Coffee's Spacefaring Café - Art Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Coffee, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    He's basically white because I knew for a certain gimmick to work he'd need a lot of blue ''screens'' on him as a way to reveal multiple happenings around the galaxy at once. Since blue on blue doesn't look too great, I decided to make him white like his Movie and Shattered Glass designs. I settled on the Machine Wars colouring since I liked the rustic tones.

And no, he can't fly. I thought about what he could turn into and settled on a Cybertronian Truck due to the plethora of flying vehicles I already have planned for the main cast.

You know you guys can just say "I like the mix of ALL OF THEM" since my designs have been based off of my favourite parts of all the past incarnations thus far. The body types however are all supposed to signify a certain feeling to reflect their general personality, IE Megatron is eloquence, sleekness. Starscream is power and (though it's not as easy to tell by the pose) a sense of beauty, and Soundwave is supposed to be hulking, creepy and uncomfortable to look at in contrast to the others.

2. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    Just bumping to show that I've edited Starscream's colours.

3. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    No Art, but I only realized today that I didn't post the bios for Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave. Then I remembered that the old bios were on my old hard drive. ughhhh. So anyway, I fixed up Megatron's bio while I can.

[​IMG]
    Bio:
    Megatron is the founder of the Decepticon uprising. Picking up the pieces of the fallen Destron Empire as an example, the young, charismatic miner preached to the world of a future where freedom was everyone’s right-- Where Cybertron would be governed not by a corrupt Senate, but by its own people. Megatron gained his followers in the thousands, and when he had proven himself a threat, the Senate declared war. Megatron raised his army from the Proles, the few remaining Destron Veterans, and the bottom-feeders of the underworld, combining a sick mix of poetry and gladiatorial sport to prepare the masses to combat the Senate’s forces. While Megatron’s measures were extreme, the Senate knew exactly how to respond. Little is known as to what the Senate did, but it was clear that the Senate’s move merely enhanced Megatron’s ideologies-- or as some might say, corrupted them. It was this that pushed Megatron to fight for peace through tyranny. As Delta Magnus took Command in place of the slaughtered Senate, Megatron decided to branch out, using his growing army to conquer the Galaxy, forcing the lesser races to kneel to the Decepticon Empire, or die fighting back.

Megatron sees himself as a hero, a freedom fighter who managed to bring his race out of the darkness and achieve a greater sense of purpose in the Universe. He truly believes that once the Autobot threat is out of the way, and when the entire Galaxy accepts him as their savior, that he will finally create a true, unified, and prosperous environment where everyone is equal. While Megatron believes his cause is just, he has not-so-secret secret. Megatron has always had aggressive and rage-filled tendencies that have driven him to make irrational decisions at everyone’s expense. On the battle-field these tendencies have turned him into an unstoppable killing machine capable of tearing a heavy-class Autotrooper in half with his bare servos. In this state, Megatron is in a pursuit to not only eliminate, but to humiliate and crush his opposition, demanding submission from everything and anything around him. Megatron isn’t ignorant of this about him, in fact he loathes this side of him with a passion. He does his best to stand out as a true and righteous individual, and uses a degree of formality and eloquence in his demeanor to counter this. He does his best to take the form of a gentleman or a relaxed business man of sorts and treats his acquaintances and minions as such, even to the extent in which he will politely ask the opposition to surrender while sipping from a glass of Destitute 906 Energon Champaign and listening to Mozart. Upon recognizing that the state of the war has reached a scale in which he cannot control it himself, Megatron has decided that certain measures need to be taken to unite the Decepticons once again…

Weapons and Abilities:
    Megatron’s Fusion Cannon is one of the most notorious weapons in the galaxy and as such has the power to level a city block. His other weaponry includes a pair of revolvers he holds in holsters on his waist, and at times uses them in exchange for his Fusion Cannon as to catch the enemy off guard. In close-quarters combat, Megatron wields a pair of broadswords. A master swordsman, Megatron is capable of holding his own 20-1 with his blades alone. Take all this away and he’s still a deadly force unarmed. Never to be taken lightly.

4. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    Bio:

Starscream is commander of the Decepticon Aerospace Division. Why was he given the title of the Decepticon Aerospace Division? Because he’s the deadliest air warrior in the Decepticon Empire of course. Long ago, Starscream was a young scientist working in the city of-scientific-development: Vos. It was then Starscream came to recognize that the Decepticon’s quest through murder and force was an unfit process for peace, and that the Autobots strict and xenophobic laws in order and formality was no better. Believing that Ultra Magnus and Megatron have backtracked into maintaining their own agendas, Starscream made his ideals known, turning Vos into a neutral colony. That is, until the Decepticon ruled city-state of Tarn declared war on Vos, slaughtering its citizens and enslaving its scientists to use as their own. Failing as such, Starscream found himself fighting as a soldier under Megatron’s main squadron. While the method has been left unclear, working with Megatron turned Starscream into the deadly warrior he is today, though at the cost of his own ideals becoming corrupted.

While he has risen to a member of the Decepticon Conclave, Starscream still believes in his original philosophy, that he is still the only one in the right. His success as a warrior has only massaged his ego to the point where he believes that it is his “destiny” to end the war. With this in mind, Starscream sees himself as better than everyone else and keeps no secret of it. Starscream has a strong tendency to flex his muscles when it comes to battle, doing barrel rolls and dramatic gestures to show off his skills in both fight and flight. Out of action Starscream has proven himself to be one of the most unlikable beings in the universe. This is in part because of his constant scrutiny of his colleagues, his dry wit, his sarcastic demeanor, and an extreme lack of enthusiasm when it comes to carrying out remedial tasks.

Weapons and Abilities:

Starscream holds a wide arsenal of Gatling guns and missiles stored in his body which he can utilize at will. The main thrusters connected to his wings can flip forward and create a powerful pulse capable of tearing a small robot to shreds. Jet mode is one of the fastest in the Decepticons as thanks to his self-designed star-thrusters.

5. Arsenic

Arsenic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Then
    his death
    might have been planned from the beginning... Some kind of grand plan to unite the Decepticons? (shudder)

6. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    Annnnd I forgot Soundwave's bio.

[​IMG]

Bio:
    Soundwave has fit himself comfortably in the Decepticon Conclave as the Head of Communications. In this position, Soundwave is able to monitor the war fully and take tabs on what he sees. As the intergalactic communicator, it is Soundwave who sends and receives orders and updates of the war, transferring said information to his commander Megatron or otherwise. Soundwave’s life is something of a mystery, his history prior to the Decepticons is a blank, though he is commonly known as one of the three founding members of the Decepticons right next to Megatron and Ravage. As such, he has a strong loyalty towards them both.
    Unlike his fellow Conclave member Starscream, Soundwave is both quiet and reliable. Far from a conversationalist, Soundwave spends most of his time working in accordance to the cause. When he does speak his few words, they are eloquent albeit devoid of emotion. Despite this, he is not without his own drives. In order to maintain his worth, Soundwave wastes no time pointing out the flaws of others to Megatron, placing them in a bad light in order to make himself appear more favorable in comparison. This along with his tendency to be a suck-up around Megatron has led to him be one of if not the most unlikable Decepticons next to Starscream. Of course, it is also what has both granted him his powerful role, and kept him alive for so long.

Weapons and Abilities: Soundwave rarely sees battle, preferring to send Ravage or Laserbeak to carry-out tasks that require physical involvement. Despite this, Soundwave holds a history of fighting prowess from his history as a gladiator next to Megatron. When it comes down to it, Soundwave holds a large missile launcher on his back that extends when in truck-form, he also has a pair of built-in tentacles capable of lifting and constricting another Cybertronian. Soundwave also holds the unique ability to read minds. While this ability is conventionally applied by connecting the tip of his tentacle into the back of a victim’s skull, with a certain degree of focus he can read minds remotely.

And since he'll be making an appearance soon, mister leader of the free galaxy...

[​IMG]

No bio for Ultra Magnus yet. Though I'll update with one sooner or later.

For a brief, he lost his right hand in the surge and was fitted with a ten-fingered bio-servo from Wheeljack. He's been in charge for a long time...

I've actually got six more bot designs that... well they won't be appearing anytime soon, some of them might not appear at all actually, but I really wanted to draw them during my time off.

Next are Hoist, Pipes, Huffer, Puffer, Road Ranger and... Oops, spoiler... I won't show the last one until the comic reaches a certain point.

7. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    Cool design.

8. megatronski

megatronski Mr. Low attention span

News Credits:
    Ultra Magnus certainly looks weary.... and 10 fingers? That is so something that a Wheeljack would do. The only question being, why would Magnus allow himself to be given 10 fingers :lol 

9. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    Because it was either that or no fingers... ask Wheeljack. Believe it or not, ten fingers turns out to be pretty handy. He could tie his shoes with one hand if he wanted. They are very malleable digits. Personally I think he kept the ten fingers so that he didn't have to keep putting down the hammer whenever he needed to lift a tray. He can eat the biggest sandwiches with one hand as well. It's quite efficient... I sound like Wheeljack.

10. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Sounwave's bio's interesting.

And neat colour scheme for Magnus it suits his what seems to be a grim personalty.

11. GingaMagnus

GingaMagnus Designated Toku Nerd

The ten fingers are a bit much for me, but other than that, that's a cool Magnus design.

12. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Here's Hoist!

What's that? Why is he crusted head to toe in oil? Oh don't worry, it's not his!

That's not the point? Why, Hoist is the head maintenance engineer of the Autobot Orbital Command Hub, and maintaining such a massive station requires some messy work.

Of course, as the head of maintenance of the Hub and an honorary member of High Command, Hoist's job does not necessarily require that much work from him. He already has an entire team working under him. However... if he leaves them to work on everything, then he'd have to work in his office... alone... no one there to recognize him...

Long ago Hoist was a valued actor and comedian. Everyone loved him, the fans, the femmes, all screaming their adulation towards him. But ever since the war started he's been denied his movie career. Now he's put on some weight and no one bats an eye to the has-been actor. But, when working with his team, Hoist garners respect in a different kind of way, this time from his maintenance team as he astounds them with what he can do in managing the Hub's ducts. While it may not be the same as the paparazzi or the screaming hundreds of fans, Hoist treasures his team (and their compliments) above all else.

Next is Pipes.

13. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Hoist sounds like a fun character. I like how he used to be a washed up movie star that's now starting to get some friends in a different manner.

14. Wars

Wars I Ate The WHOLE Plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That is a lot of oil, and I love the MTMTE influences in the design!

15. megatronski

megatronski Mr. Low attention span

News Credits:
    Aaaw, even though he's a washed up actor, he still looks happy :lol 

16. bookwormdalek

bookwormdalek Gotta get a grip

News Credits:
    Adam Sandler, is that you?

17. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    *snickers*

[​IMG]

Oh Pipes... that boy is downright strange... He's a good kid, always following loyally under Hoist and his squad... but geez. He follows his superiors and gets his job done right, but when he's not being forgotten under his brother Huffer's shadow, he's drawing pictures in the grime. Crazy stuff, like a picture of the Matrix with twelve stick figures around and inside it, of Cybertron eating things, of a big weird eyeball. It can be difficult making conversation with Pipes, when asking him what his biggest fear is, he'll say something absurd like "feet" or getting stepped on. Whatever you do just don't ask him about his collection. otherwise he'll spend hours upon hours explaining the significance of his collection of old useless junk. While this has turned many away, Pipes is still adored by his brother Huffer as well as the others on Hoists team. Oh yeah, and don't remove his visor. For some reason he always has this "death-stare" accompanying him. Sometimes, when he's driving by people he doesn't like, he'll pop his head out of his cab and glare at them like so.

18. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I feel pretty sorry for Pipes. I also understood the reference of his fear of being stepped on as well.

19. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher Just another Edgelord

News Credits:
    Biggest fear - feet.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That is so cruel.

20. Wars

Wars I Ate The WHOLE Plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I love that Pipes design. And of course he would have a phobia of feet :lol