Minor/Repaint: Classics Scourge and Cybertron Lightspeed.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by jestermon, May 4, 2007.

1. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i186/jestermon1982/

This is a clearance Mirage, I got my Gfs target discount as well, I am waiting till they go on clearance again so I can get them for like 2 dollars, when they get to 3 something.

The car mode without the wheels kind of looks like an updated less round version of the sweeps, I am thinking of putting the 2 laser "cylinders" on the sides where the back wheels used to be and the top gun on the blue flap part, the head will be un modded I think since the tube will be on the top outer hatch and not his head the traditional Scourge head will not be done.

I think I will make the back guns "pistols" and I am painting the eyes red and doing the "Mustache"

The Lightspeed was an inspiration, he was one of my Favorite Transformers and this kind of looks like the Stormbringer robot mode, the one on the poster, he even can hold his old weapons like on the poster, and has 2 "Attack Modes"

2. a person

a person Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Cool the Mirage one is awesome.

3. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    Dude. Nice.

Totally borrowing that Scourge idea (maybe when I finish Jazz...)!!

4. Valandar

Valandar Dilettante and Dabbler

Sorry to minorly necropost, but that Scourge is awesome. In fact, it has inspired me to attempt something similar (Mirage is a local shelfwarmer) to convert him into Devcon, from the old G1 series "The gambler". Does anyone know of any heads that will fit on ol' mirage, or do I need to sculpt a new head?

5. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    The Heroes of Cybertron figures' heads are a perfect size!! I got most of mine off eBay (at a real steal), but I've been seeing a few at Hot Topics...

6. Valandar

Valandar Dilettante and Dabbler

Sounds good... so the Scourge head would fit nicely after a bit of a "shave"? Devcon did resemble a Sweep quite a bit.

7. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Wow. When I see Classics Mirage, I never thought of that at all. That's brilliant.