Heavy/Scratch: Classics Blitzwing

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Nemesis Predaking, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    If you felt trolled, or insulted, you should have reported the post (using the "report bad post" feature: [​IMG]). You'll see that those comments are gone. Any more such comments from anyone else will result with warnings/infractions.

As far as my reply to your critique, I felt that I respected your opinion, but also pointed out how I think you are simply wrong with the terminology you used. We have never harbored any such idea of saying someone's work is "crap" unless they are really prepared to explain themselves.

Regarding critiques, if someone likes a piece or hates it, both are ok here as long as someone explains themselves. On the positive end, not much is necessary, as there isn't a potential for harm; with the negative, the potential for harm exists, and that does require some form of respect and consideration towards someone and their work. The goal has always been for artists of all skill sets and levels to feel comfortable sharing their work, even if by doing so the work is met with some negativity. One can share their opinion and not be hostile.

Hopefully that can clear the air just a bit. Let's get back to discussing the work here :thumb 

2. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Well, I like it.

Blitzwing, or just the idea of custom triple changers in general, is very difficult to execute. I've seen a lot of custom Blitzwings and they all seem to run into the same issues, but NP's remains one of the best examples out there. Great paint and I really dig the mods.

3. hthrun

hthrun Show accuracy's overrated

Ebay:
    I think it looks great!
    In the future I would like to try a movie-verse Blitzwing. Since the movie-verse TFs come in many different shapes, like the Constructicons, I think it'd be easier to make the two vehicle modes work together. Then a person can take a lot of liberties with the robot mode, like giving it extra arms or something...

4. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    I think its bad ass and about as close to a classics version of this character we will get in the foreseeable future.

Haters gonna hate.

Nice work NP! :thumb 

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Nemesis Predaking has asked for this thread to be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.