1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Minor/Repaint: classic/Universe Superion

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by 1-10, Apr 22, 2009.

1. 1-10

1-10 Well-Known Member

hi this is my first custom ever is a classic/Universe Superion made up of classic/Universe Silverbolt, Air Raid, Skydive and classics Fireflight. Slingshot will probably use skydives mold or classic/Universe ramjet/thrustmold . comments please

Attached Files:

2. darrenmea9

darrenmea9 Well-Known Member

are those legends?

3. 1-10

1-10 Well-Known Member

yes

4. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Good luck is all I can really say at this point. Just be sure to work out the Superion transformation before you start to paint anything

5. big hank

big hank Resident Slacker-Basher

News Credits:
    Which figure do you have planned for which limb? The Jetfire mold might make good leg units. I think maybe you should consider using a scout class for the body(Silverbolt) That may help with the proportions. Maybe Energon Terradive or something sleek like that. I can't wait to see more either way!:thumbs2: 

6. dave-wa

dave-wa Cause i'm a Jazz man

Ebay:
    I had a fiddle around with my jetfire, and i found this works best. Bit clunky at the front, but generally alright, especially with stability.

[​IMG]

7. 1-10

1-10 Well-Known Member

good idea iv allready tride it my self

8. 1-10

1-10 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

ya i know this tread is old but I'm going to get a update soon sorry( oh im now using tftm air raid as silverbolt)

9. nemisispringer

nemisispringer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    think itts a shame your not using silvertbolt in jet mode with legs folded down could have made a good chest and waist section also i think you could transform air raid for the legs instead by using his wing section as a foot and his body and legs for the leg of superion it even has a joint in the middle of it for the knee also if you transform fireflight to plane mode tuck his tale in and release one fopoot it would make a good arm just some suggetions lol