3D Artwork: Chromedome cosplay with Rewind Progress

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by NexusPrime, Jun 28, 2014.

1. NexusPrime

NexusPrime The finder of Gears

News Credits:
    Hi everyone I have nearly finished my Chromedome cosplay for AutoAssembly this year and I thought I would post some photos of the costume and my prop. When making a Chromedome costume and thought well whats the perfect addition? But a Rewind!

With Rewind I still have a few limbs to work on but is nearly done :)  Chromedome so far, as I live in Kent which is about a 3 hour train journey to Birmingham I have designed the costume to be break away using Velcro and slotted connections to make the costume easy to transport and breakaway.

I really hope the costume bring a few smiles to everyone's faces at Auto Assembly this year. What do you guys and girls think?

If you like these you might like to take a look at some of my other costumes here is a link to my cosplay page on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/jakecosplaycontraptions?ref_type=bookmark

Attached Files:

2. NexusPrime

News Credits:
    A little update got the Rewind finished now, he is just posing with my dog :p 

Attached Files:

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    That's adorable.

4. NexusPrime

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

With the feet drying Chromedome is complete will be trying the costume and stress test tomorrow night should be interesting :) 

Although it kind of looks like I have laid his body out coz he was murdered haha

Last edited: Jul 8, 2014