Minor/Repaint: Chrome + Candy Deluxe G1 Jetfire [BONUS]

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by G60Force, Oct 17, 2012.

1. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    Hey guy after a slightly dissapointment that this 1/100 was smaller than the Metal 1/100 version so I couldn\t use the armor! (check WIP: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/679290-candy-red-chrome-g1-toy-deluxe-jetfire.html)
    I decided 2 just build the kit instead and get it as close 2 the G1 toy but shiny!!

As it will b 4sale @ the Dutch meeting 20th October (this weekend!) I will display it and Add a bonus the I'll try 2 finish it by then otherwise the new owner can give me some input on alterations and such, but 4 now I also put in a cool bonus weapon the slide over the hand (which normally would sit in the back as on option, but those are glued)

So first of all the peepz @ the meeting will get first shot @ owning this..
    After that I have a week of PM for members here on the board...
    and if I still have not been happy with the price etc. it prolly goes on Ebay :) 

C&C Welcome!!

(PS I made this new topic cuz it's now more a repaint than intended scratch)

Attached Files:

2. WillyWally

WillyWally Member

Are there links to any of those other skyfire repaints/customs I see on that last picture?

3. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    holy thread necro batman :D  hahah dude totally forgot about these guys..

here is 1 classics jetfire mixed with a strange plastic type maccross toy
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radic...yager-jetfire-wip-90-a.html?highlight=jetfire

the other really really cool metal tranforming classics deluxe scale jetfire is still sitting untouched, cuz i have so many other stuff i wanna do first lol