China Shipping Issues

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by RondoCalrissian, Jan 26, 2020.

1. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    not only that but there's still the issue of the USPS sorting machines being Dismantled and removed by a certain moron.

It's gonna take a good long while for mail services to get back on track Especially, because of covid and the previously mentioned issue.

If I had to wager a bet, mailing services won't go back to normal until AFTER COVID goes away which will more than likely not happen til 2022 in the US and UK anyway. (because stupid people are stupid)

• Like Like x 3
  2. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    How are things with Baba from his site? I was eyeing something but realistically, what are the chances of it making it here before Christmas?

3. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member

News Credits:
    Realistically possible. Usually takes 2 weeks

4. octobotimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    would you say a mp10 sized figure would probably get here around that range? I'm just used to Showz and, well, all my orders from them have been well over a month outside of 1 order.

5. mikequillm

News Credits:
    Honestly yeah. I've tried to get showz to switch

• Like Like x 1
  6. octobotimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Would you reccomend using the China post E-packet shipping he has rather than the free shipping as well? I know generally paying more for shipping helps, but recently it's been very iffy.

7. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Speaking of China shipping issues I have really common issue with Orange Connext they seem to mark the parcels wrong so that when they get delivered to the sorting at the destination country they get marked as out going mail and it's just blind luck that something catches this and they get redirected back to incomming mail but it's happened many times in the last few months - it makes me wonder if that is a reason why something 'disappear'. I did get someone say they got something back once and the tracking did seem to reflect that.

8. GrimLocke

GrimLocke Cultus Volcanicus

News Credits:
    I placed my first order with Baba—specifically his eBay—on the 5th. It made a bit of motion on the 9th, but then got stuck in the export swap bureau waiting for a flight for two weeks. Then, on the 24th, it started making some progress, and, going off 17track, it’s finally taken flight today.

So, it might not make Chanukah, but it could make Christmas.

• Like Like x 1
  9. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Board Certified Fans Trollar

News Credits:
    Ours must be on the same palette ............. ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  10. vr6mitch

vr6mitch Sonic/Mechanical Engineer

Hi y'all.
    I have a shipping issue and I'm wondering if there's anyone here that's had a similar situation that can help me out. I have an order coming from Baba, shipped via China Post e-ems, and whilst following the tracking, saw the package was flagged for "security screening return". It then moved around a bit and last update was "returned to proper investment", which I'm guessing is a rough translation for returned to sender, in this case Baba. I've ordered from China countless times before and many times from Baba and never had this happen with a shipment before or seen this type of update from tracking. I actually even just recieved a package from Baba earlier this month. I don't think its anything to do with Baba, this seems like a China Post procedural issue.
    Have any of you run into this situation before? If so, what was the outcome? I'm wondering if it will be processed through again and make it's way to me or if Baba will have to resend it with a new tracking number. I've read elsewhere that because China Post processes packages by whole container, that if one package in the bin is flagged for an issue, the whole container will be flagged as well and returned. Not sure how accurate that is but it could explain my current scenario.
    Any insight or similar experience anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated and I've also reached out to Baba about it and I'm sure will hear back soon but just wanted to ask here to get as much info as possible. I'm just unsure as I've never had this issue before and this order contains a few grail pieces that I've been after for a long time, so when I saw the tracking info it had me a bit concerned.
    Thanks in advance for any info.

11. mikequillm

News Credits:
    Is it an item that includes batteries?

12. TIKnTIN

TIKnTIN … beating a dead horse with a broken record, LoL!

News Credits:
    just contact Baba and ask them to look into it. they'll most likely have to re-ship it to you once it's back in their hands if not already. shouldn't be an issue, it happens from time to time.

13. vr6mitch

One figure does take batteries, but I'm not sure if they're included.

14. vr6mitch

Thanks, that's good news. First time its happened to me with a china shipment so it had me worried when I first saw it. I don't mind waiting, as long as it eventually gets here. I emailed baba right away but they're not in on the weekends so I'm sure I'll hear back monday or Tuesday.

15. Lex79

Lex79 Well-Known Member

It happened to me with a parcel from ShowZ that was returned to the sender, if I remember correctly they told me it was rejected by customs, they shipped it again and the second time there was no problem.

16. malckav

malckav Well-Known Member

How did you get in touch with him? I have a shipment since 11/1/2020 that does not even appear registered, I have tried to send 3 emails and a message by whatsapp but it does not answer me ...

17. vr6mitch

I sent an email to the address listed on his website and paypal receipt and also sent a message via Instagram DM. He replied to my Instagram message within a day so I'd imagine that or Facebook might be your best bet at contacting him. I have gotten replies via email in the past but instagram was a faster reply this time.

18. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Board Certified Fans Trollar

News Credits:
    Man has anyone received anything from China that's shipped on or after the 24th of November?

I am guessing USPS is super overloaded or something, but at the same time anything I send through Priority Mail gets delivered per normal schedule.

19. mikequillm

News Credits:
    Got an ems that left China on the 14th. Nothing since

20. ghostyurei

ghostyurei Oops! My bad…

News Credits: