China Shipping Issues

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by RondoCalrissian, Jan 26, 2020.

1. sithfire30

sithfire30 Well-Known Member

My order that shipped on March 10, 2020 finally arrived today from Showz! It took up residence at the Shanghai airport for a number of weeks. 105 days later it has arrived and in great condition. Don't lose hope if you're still waiting!!!

• Like Like x 3
  2. edgecrusher

edgecrusher Pepperidge Farm remembers TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    KFC/XTB is near Shanghai, hope this means their aftersales service will begin shipping replacement parts again soon.

3. ESTBNN

ESTBNN Active Member

Instagram:
    Which shipping option did u choose? I ordered something last week and I’m wondering if paying for a faster option is worth the cost

4. Kamen Rider Decade

Kamen Rider Decade A Passing-Through Kamen Rider...

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Happy to report that Bluestreak & Smokescreen arrived on 06/23/2020. Funny thing is that like my Targetmaster Hot Rod, Bluestreak seems to be a legit Hasbro Asia release instead of a KO. Bluestreak's box had that same stupid information sticker on it...on the bottom, unlike Hot Rod's, who had it on the back.

As for my LT02...the seller told me that it'd be around July 10 before it gets here. (Bear in mind, I ordered it May 2 and the tracking trail stopped in Shanghai on May 13)

5. TurtleCaps

TurtleCaps Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Screenshot_20200624-161819~2.png
    Hope nobody's bots were in these :confused: 

• Like Like x 1
  6. TIKnTIN

TIKnTIN unknown member

not me... no boats here! i'm only buying from eBay retailers using SpeedPak for now. been consistent for me with no issues and usually minimal delays.

7. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Those trailers will most likely be retrieved. Especially if something toxic was in them. I can't imagine they'll just leave them down there. Unless it's super deep, in which case, yeah that'll be a problem.

8. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

I've noticed a few folks complaining about Pitney Bowes. It looks like my free shipping order from ShowZ will be picked up by them:
    Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 7.49.05 AM.png

From the above I'm guessing it's still on route from China and Pitney Bowes does not yet have it. Can anyone who had their package delivered through Pitney Bowes share what the next status updates looked like? Thanks!

9. Scourgatron

Scourgatron 4D Smart-ass

News Credits:
    PB has it but, they have not handed it over to USPS.

• Like Like x 1
  10. MonsterMash

MonsterMash Well-Known Member

They will usually show delivered to various Pitney Bowes facilities until they deliver it to the post office.

I tracked through CNE and there is a bit of lag in tracking.

• Like Like x 1
  11. jam2983

jam2983 Well-Known Member

Shipping from China seems to be getting much better in my experience. The thing that slows it down is US shipping. I had 2 separate orders from China both reaching the US within 4 days via CNE Express. One order took 2 days to clear customs at LAX then another 2 weeks to get to me. Another took 4 days to clear customs, then sat there for 7 days, finally picked up by carrier, and it’s still in transit now 11 days later. I’m in San Francisco areas, most packages from LA to SF is 2 days. It’s crazy it takes over 2 weeks within the same states.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ziltama

ziltama Lurks, mods, molds, and casts

News Credits:
    Pitney Bowes' tracking is nowhere near real time. Sometimes takes 48-72 hours for them to post activity. One time, I had a package sit in my mailbox all weekend because I didn't know anything arrived until 2 days afterward when Pitney Bowes' website updated saying it handed off the package to USPS and was delivered right after that.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MonsterMash

MonsterMash Well-Known Member

When it got to my city, pitney bowes waited a week and a half to deliver to the post office.

• Like Like x 1
  14. RootNegative

RootNegative Well-Known Member

This is my experience as well. Packages are taking a week just to move from a distribution center to my local post office.

Only packages I have still in transit from China are coming via boat, which I haven't used before. I'm assuming that is going to be very slow regardless of how anything else is going.

15. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

Thanks for the responses everyone. My tracker just updated! So is this when I land in Pitney Purgatory?
    Screen Shot 2020-06-25 at 8.02.39 PM.png

16. cj37a

cj37a Well-Known Member

Got the same on my tracking... I'm thinking it is the new norm. I've been told is takes a little over two weeks for tracking to kick in after it is sent.

• Like Like x 1
  17. RondoCalrissian

RondoCalrissian Well-Known Member

Paid for KO Masterpiece Laserbeak through Ebay and I got it in the usual 2-weeks time. I would say that shipping from China is getting better but then again, it's a small box. I do have FT Warpath coming from Baba and so far its taking 19 days, even though I paid extra for the faster shipping. It actually was processed on China's side pretty fast but US Customs decided to hang on to it for a while and now USPS shipped it from San Francisco to Los Angeles, and now back to San Francisco. I hope I get it in a day or two in good shape.

18. edgecrusher

edgecrusher Pepperidge Farm remembers TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    For those curious about shipping/freight costs:

Air freight prices for Hong Kong to Europe and Hong Kong to North America peaked mid-May, and have plunged in the first half of June.

[​IMG]

Air freight prices for Frankfurt to North America remain elevated, while Frankfurt to South East Asia have round-tripped pre-corona prices.

[​IMG]

Air freight prices for Shanghai to Europe have quickly faded.

[​IMG]

Air freight prices across the world's top routes have mostly all faded into June.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  19. TIKnTIN

TIKnTIN unknown member

here's to hoping cheap to free shipping returns soon! :D 

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sephiroth169

Sephiroth169 Well-Known Member

I have also a Problem with Shanghai.
    My Package with China Post sits there since May 25th. I hope it will move soon.

Seriously, this is bullsh*t, because Corona does not come from Packages!
    So it makes absolute NO SENSE, to not Ship the Package, or not Transfer them to the Plane!

And yes, my Seller confirmed there are outgoing Flights from China. So this makes no sense at all, and is in Fact STUPID to let the Packages sit there without Reason.