China Post

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GoldDeadEnd, Feb 9, 2020.

1. GoldDeadEnd

GoldDeadEnd Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So, I ordered something on Amazon shipped from them and the last tracking information update I had said it landed in a parcel locker in San Antonio, Texas, on January 28. I live in Tallahassee, Florida. I've written to the seller twice and gotten no response. Amazon will not let me ask for a refund, saying to give it more time or contact the seller. Recently the tracking information was updated to say it landed in Tallahassee on...January 28. What do I do here? Has anyone had a similar experience? It probably contains the last two BotBots pack's I need to have series 1 through 3 and it's damn irritating.

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    If it’s China post, it’s probably the cheapest method, yeah? Honestly it could very well take a while, just the nature of cheap shipping. That said you should’ve gotten a delivery estimate date, so if the maximum day comes and it still hasn’t arrived then you can contact Amazon. When did you actually order it? Was it over four weeks ago?

As for the location updating but not the date, that could just be a post office or system error. It may have arrived in your state and just not updated to the proper date. Again, cheap mail usually gets cheap service, so the tracking isn’t exact. I actually still have items I bought off eBay that have tracking that never updated to delivered despite having them for months now.

3. GoldDeadEnd

News Credits:
    Yeah I ordered it on December 29, it was shipped on January 7, and the date range provided was I believe January 28 through February 24. I'm just rattled by it being listed as delivered.

4. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Wait, is it saying it’s delivered to your address? If so, then that is an issue. I thought you just meant it was in Tallahassee.

If it’s saying delivered and you haven’t received it then you should have an option to contact Amazon.

5. GoldDeadEnd

News Credits:
    It didn't say my address, just Tallahassee. Nonetheless I called Amazon last night and they're contacting the seller themselves. If it's been anywhere in the states since January 28 and still hasn't reached me I have to conclude something is up.

6. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Ah, you said delivered which usually means, well, delivered.

I mean contacting Amazon never hurts, though it sucks you had to go through them.

7. GoldDeadEnd

News Credits:
    Yeah if it hadn't said delivered and was just in limbo I wouldn't be stressing, as there's still a couple weeks left in the delivery date range Amazon provided. I've had stuff shipped by China Post before and I know it takes a good while to get it, but this situation is new to me.

8. CigarJackal

CigarJackal Cy-gar smoking beast warrior

Ebay:
    I have had a package from China sitting in customs since Jan 17.

9. ar78

ar78 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You can pay $5 to have something shipped China Post and it will get to the USA in 3-5 days. Once it gets to the US, it can take two weeks or more to get to your door.

I once shipped a 24x12x10 box from China to my house when I was over there. I shipped it using my factories account the day before I took off and it cost $12 using an expedited ship. The box got to my house before I landed.

I tired to ship a small box to my sister who lives four states away, the post office asked for $35. It really is insane.

10. QmTablit

QmTablit BotBot in the what, I said BotBot in the what

Lunar New Year was also on January 25th. Everything shuts down for two weeks for the holiday.

11. CigarJackal

CigarJackal Cy-gar smoking beast warrior

Ebay:
    Two weeks at the minimum. Lots of companies milk it for 3.

12. ziltama

ziltama Mods, molds, and casts. Also full of hot gas.

News Credits:
    Coronavirus is also delaying things. Some places are reporting shipping delays until 2-17 (TFSafari and Hasbro store on Aliexpress).

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mentasm

Mentasm I check in, but I don't check out.

YouTube (Handle):
    Apparently China post is suspending all shipments to Europe from the 16th of March... This comes from my regular supplier. Not sure if Europe includes the UK, or if it's continental Europe.

14. GoldDeadEnd

News Credits:
    It wasn't that it wasn't shipped (which would not have concerned me), but that it was listed as shipped and then supposedly delivered halfway across the country until that location was updated to mine. Anyway, I never received it but did get refunded. Through alternative means I got the BotBots I was missing, which is cool, especially given the likelihood I'll be staying in even more than usual for the foreseeable future.