China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good to hear, thanks for the info.

None of these were POs, all listed as in-stock when I purchased them. I've had my eye on them for quite some time.

Good notes, thanks for the info. Looks like his store his temporarily down as he's "out" for a week, but I didn't notice any explosion of listings from him recently.

2. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For those who are curious, after waiting 2 weeks for him to finally send that second package, it arrived today and one of the products was still missing (MB-14DQ Black Dragon, for those wondering), nevermind no "free gift". Sent him a stern message and opened a case with eBay, though I'm guessing I'm out the $130-ish I paid for this last toy. This especially sucks since this was the only guy I could get some China-exclusive Beastboxes from, like Icicle...

"First you used the wrong tracking number for my first package from this order-- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX , and then right before the first package was delivered you sent me a message: "hi, friend, these three toys MB-14DQ BB-47LT MB-02 with a free gift in another parcel, the tracking number is XXXXXXXXXXX By yanwen ,you will get them in about 10-15 working days, thank you so much ." You did this despite not updating the other products with this new tracking number, even though I politely asked you to do so twice. I got this second parcel today and MB-14DQ is not in this package. You have used the wrong tracking number two times now and I have been waiting more than a month and a half for this product. Please send me this product with an image of it in the package or at least refund me the $134.80 if you don't have it. I am getting very angry now, if you do not respond within a few days I will leave you negative feedback for this shipment. This is getting ridiculous."

EDIT: Well, he at least refunded me for the missing toy promptly. I guess the lesson here is don't order a lot from that 6hk66666 guy at once. A couple of things he'll usually get right, but given that someone else received the wrong tracking number for some of the items in a split order too, it seems like he doesn't pay close enough attention when you've got several items in a single order. Only order a couple of things from him at a time.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2024
    • Like Like x 2
  3. rodimusconvoy

rodimusconvoy Well-Known Member

Where can I get the following KO that I dont get burned at the end by the seller?:

MP 52
    Hound

4. Beefan16

Beefan16 Active Member

Instagram:
    I’m surprised this thread already exists. ECS-direct is still a reliable seller since I got a loose copy of 1022 Optimus and 1103 Jetfire for about $75 USD total. Also they responded nicely to any missing parts.

• Like Like x 1