China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Matrix1981

Matrix1981 It's Hot Rod's fault...

I did use paypal, maybe I'll get in touch with them...

• Like Like x 1
  2. supes80

supes80 It's NOT Hot Rod's fault...

He has no negative feedback yet, so they will not listen until your expected delivery date is past... my package updated today and it says it departed the Orlando facility and I'm in Miami so I guess soon I will get it and we will know if he has gone rogue or not

3. supes80

Still hopeful he just cleared it for whatever reason he may have, it's not the first time he has this year, and so far no negative feedback, the first time was around 2 month ago when quduomoss scammed me, I started looking at his prices and expressed my concerns with him, he then cleared his store, but got no negative feedback, instead got more positive and I asked him to send me a picture with the items and the tracking number which he did after I purchased the items and now the package left the Orlando Facility, my expected delivery date is July 12-22 so I expect the package no later than next week if not tomorrow going by the way it's been moving along. Hope USPS doesn't screw me over with all the delays they've been having

4. supes80

I knew that was going to happen, they told me the same with quduomoss and my purchase was back in April and expected delivery date was July 14, the difference is that he started to get a lot of negative feedback and stopped answering messages and they refunded me

• Like Like x 1
  5. Matrix1981

Whelp, he replied. Said he got reported for selling some zeta item and had to hide for 10 days…. I’m gonna cautiously keep an eye on my tracking. It updated today actually so here is hoping…

6. Zac Irb

Zac Irb Well-Known Member

That sounds like a BS excuse. The only people who would get in trouble for selling Zeta toys would be Zeta if the broke copyright laws to produce them.
    I've been watching a Fans Toys Sheridan of his for some time now. The first of which was bought back on June 14. That's almost a month ago. I've received stuff from legit China sellers in less than 2 weeks. No feedback has been left for that sale yet. Which means he either uses the slowest shipping available, or he didn't ship it at all and the buyer has to wait for the estimated delivery date to pass before opening a case and leaving feedback.

Any of those "sales" are bound to be delivered soon and I expect the negative feedback to start piling up. He knows his scamming time is ending so he closed up shop.
    That's more than likely why he emptied his store.

7. supes80

He said the same thing to me, but like I said, my item left Orlando today so when I get it I will see if it's all smoke and mirrors or he really went rogue

8. supes80

Maybe or maybe not, if he is really scamming people, why keep answering messages? he could have gone dark like quduomoss did, I spent 3 month messaging that guy only to never receive a single reply and when I saw the negative feedback I knew I was in a jam and confirmed it when I chatted with USPS help on twitter and they verified that my tracking didn't match my name or my address

9. supes80

Got 1 of the 6 items i purchased, which is not OK he said that all packages were under the same tracking and I only received 1, so I am talking to Ebay now

10. Matrix1981

it looks like my tracking is doing laps between Beijing City and Zhengzhou.. arrive dispatch sort repeat.. one more lap and I’m going for a refund. Maybe sure you put some negative feedback…

11. supes80

Nope haven't left negative feedback, waiting for him to reply

• Like Like x 1
  12. Christiano

Christiano Banned

Ebay:
    I can't find anything on seller baobeixia-88, so if anyone is familiar with them, I'd appreciate some input. I'm probably going to grab a copy of the chrome OS MP-08X because it matches up better with the chrome Gigas I have.

It's cheap, so I'm not taking any kind of insane risk here anyhow.

13. MeisterAl

MeisterAl Well-Known Member

I also ordered from m17133_88 and my order is being returned from Beijing and Zhengzhou. I think the seller went rogue, all of the listings in their store are gone.

14. Matrix1981

I think so.. they have been very good at replying but I’m sure it’s a scam. My item is doing laps in the same cities..

15. Zac Irb

Zac Irb Well-Known Member

Yes this seems to be a new kind of scammer.
    He delivers cheap Hasbro items to get his positive feedback growing but then uses long delivery times or maybe even purposely misaddresses more expensive items causing them to bounce around the postal system to avoid negative feedbacks all the while replying to messages with BS excuses.

16. Matrix1981

I just filed my complaint with eBay. 3 days better pass quick. I don’t even want the item at this point. Just give me my money back.

17. supes80

I got one of the MP I ordered from him, but my order was for 6 MP items, I asked him and he has not given a straight answer, eBay today opened 5 claims for the items I was missing one already given in my favor awaiting for him to answer and tell me what happened or eBay to refund me the other 4 remaining

18. Matrix1981

Are you the one who posted the 5 negative feedback? I’ll surely be putting up mine once I get my refund.

19. supes80

Nope, not me

20. Rob

Rob Prowl Fan

News Credits:
    Oh i just ordered from both these folks. Yongyingaa replied to a tracking query pretty quick (like within an hour), but kjde1688 I've sent 4 messages over the course of a week, NO REPLY. I don't like that.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2021