China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. supes80

supes80 It's NOT Hot Rod's fault...

Which sellers have you used in AliExpress that are good? I have used 3 and out of the three, two of them were shit shows, one cancelled my order because he said he "did not have the item in stock anymore" and the other took for ever to ship, so I had AliExpress intervene and get me a refund... Funny thing the second guy shipped the item and before it reached the departed the city of origin the tracking read "Shipment cancelled"

2. SJW

SJW Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bombusbee has been the seller I’ve been using recently. Prior to that Wish Toy Store (I used at least 6 times through November 2020) and before that Toy Fantasy Store who I bought G-Creations Wrath. All those sellers did a great job properly protecting the contents.

What items are you currently looking to purchase?

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Happenin Rhinoceros

The Happenin Rhinoceros Well-Known Member

Depends on what you're looking for and where you are located. I'm in the US and wouldn't order from Bombusbee because they're prices are higher than just buying from a US retailer. If you are in another country, they are reliable and pack well, so it might he more worth your while.

I've used GiftLove Store, IACCESS International, JLKids Store, Ali Brothers, and Da Ji Da Li Store many times and been happy. There's been a slew of others I've used once or twice and been happy enough with. If you have questions about any particular sellers, feel free to call them out and we'll be happy to weigh in

• Like Like x 1
  4. supes80

Thanks for the reply, Im looking to buy KO Megatron, Hound, Sunstreaker and Ironhide, but the prices are super steep

5. supes80

Thanks for the reply, I'm in the US and looking to buy KO Megatron, Hound, Sunstreaker and Ironhide, but the prices are super steep

6. The Happenin Rhinoceros

You talking about MP KOs?

7. SJW

SJW Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes he is taking about KO MPs.

As THRhino has said depends where you are and what you are after.

I haven’t got time now but a quick glance on Ali you can grab Hound from Wish or JLKids stores. There is another seller who I used before offering Hound but I wasn’t enamered with their packaging skills.

I’ve not checked what eBay prices are for KO MP Hound.

Off the top of my head I thought MP Hound would be in the $60-70 price range. Are you saying that is steep?

• Like Like x 1
  8. supes80

Where I checked on ebay, the price for Hound was 90-120 and on Ali some sellers I had seen were even matching and going higher than ebay prices

9. The Happenin Rhinoceros

JLKids Store on Ali has KO MP 47 Hound for around $70. MP 35 Ironhide can be had reasonably here: Transformers Masterpiece MP-27 IRONHIDE G1 Action Figure KO Boxed 4904810833949 | eBay
    I've used the seller before for KOs and had good experiences. MP 39 Sunstreaker is around $59 from NEWTRANSFORMERS TAKARA TOMY MASTERPIECE MP-39 SUNSTREAKER THIRD PARTYINSTOCK | eBay
    Whom I've also ordered from and had good experiences.

Megatron depends on what version you're looking for. I'd recommend either Infinite Transformation or THF, depending in your preferences. THF is mire silver, has a purple cannon, and English voice effects. IT has a more flat gray color, red cannon, and Japanese vocals. I have both, and they each have hits and misses but are overall great values for the money.

10. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In-Stock

News Credits:
    How did this turn out?

Thinking about ordering a KO G1 Combiner set from them.

Didn’t see any other feedback for alexmeng78 on here.

11. Spitzadome

Spitzadome Well-Known Member

Just wanted to check in and see if any buyers have used this ebay seller in China, mascotworld4u (1571) 100% positive ?
    Thanks in advance for any information.

• Like Like x 1
  12. The Happenin Rhinoceros

Yeah, mascotworld4u, mascotzone, etc. are the same and reliable

• Like Like x 1
  13. supes80

Thanks for the advice my friend, I am currently waiting on Ebay for them to give me a refund on a purchase I did on quduomoss, almost $300 for all 4 mentioned bots, my tracking is stuck in Opa Locka USPS dest center for two weeks and they say they can't give me a refund until I get it or until after July 12th which sucks... can't spend more until I get my refund.

• Like Like x 2
  14. The Happenin Rhinoceros

Any time. Been there...and it totally sucked. Hope they show up for you.

15. supes80

To be honest with you, I have waited so long that I really hope that the package really shows up and that in it are the items I paid for, that is all I want

16. Spitzadome

Spitzadome Well-Known Member

Thanks very much, i thought some of these sellers were connected with each other.

• Like Like x 1
  17. PurpleStuf

PurpleStuf Pastor of Muppets

News Credits:
    I ended up getting the Shockwave, and the Sunstreaker fists were in the box as promised. I would order from him again.

• Like Like x 2
  18. WhatsaRobit

WhatsaRobit Active Member

Same. I'm only in for $150 and I'm waiting on Paypal but I hope that jackass accidentally inhales one of those little pieces of plastic he's been sending out and chokes to death. I mean that in the nicest way possible, of course. :) 

19. fwestivus

fwestivus Well-Known Member

Just talking to ebay as I type ths, and they won't do anything until the estimated delivery date (June 23) passes. The tracking (added on the 22nd april) says it hasn't even been picked up yet. A little bit annoying given how it's pretty obviously a scammer at the point. Ahh well.

20. supes80

LOL that's funny...

my last estimated delivery date is July 12, but my tracking is moving or at least it was... It got stuck in USPS limbo in Opa Locka and I am in Miami. Spoke to USPS, but they told me that I had to get the seller to get in touch with them to get more information, but we all know that is not happening. I guess we'll see if the package ever gets to me if it's fake or not or if USPS loses it I guess I have another month and 12 days to wait