China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Christiano

Christiano Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Just got refunded today. Called and complained multiple times to Ebay but he's still selling them.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Christiano

Ebay:
    Yeah, the moment I saw him list another 8 figures, I knew it wasn't going to happen. Anyhow, he refunded me willingly but I'm still considering leaving negative feedback just to prevent people from buying from him.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I contacted him and we exchanged a few emails, he kept up the guise that it was legit but once I escalated the PayPal claim it was refunded the next day willingly as well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Christiano

Ebay:
    Which probably means he's going to try to run this ruse for a while and wanted to avoid the negative feedback that might derail him.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fenrys

Fenrys Formerly Tigatron2002 TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Probably

6. SquishyOH

SquishyOH Well-Known Member

One of mine was $3000 in shoes ... in Haiti. That should take care of footware for a good chunk of the island after their last earthquake.

I'm also using a unique password for each of these sites so they won't all get compromised at once. I've made orders at over a half dozen different sites in the past year or so and found I need to keep a cheat sheet. I know most of these browsers have password managers, but I've not been using them. Normally this works, but I nearly lost my FT-10 Phoenix pre-order yesterday in the time it took me to pull the password list from under my pile!

But back to China eBay sellers. I've now got 5 different packages circling around the USA including 3 sets of replacement parts from sellers like bababobo who are coming through for me. Most of the sellers seem to be sending my packages to a 3rd party shipper in Indiana at this point so that must be the current "cheap method". It does cause a week or so of no tracking updates and surprise deliveries lately. At least my current troubles are misassembled toys and not scamming sellers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

Kinda been wondering about that myself. I've had a large number of recent shipments go through Greenwood, IN of late, didn't think much of it at first, but seeing it's become the norm for SpeedPAK, SF Express, even a couple Epacket shipments, I'm thinking they might have a pretty big operation building there?

8. Decepticharger

Decepticharger Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.

Just found an older posts for an eBay seller that has his own website. Is there a list of these sellers in one place? I prefer saving on sales tax and in some cases lower prices due to lack of eBay fees. These are the ones I am aware of:

bababobo00712 toy store
    TerryTFSclub, Collect Your Transformers and Enjoy The Fun!
    http://www.unclebillyshop.com

Additionally, I use:

TF-Direct.com, Transformers direct! 3rd Party Transformers, Masterpiece Transformers
    Show.Z Store

Appreciate help in finding reputable alternatives to eBay for purchasing 3rd party and 4th party Transformers.

9. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

The only ones that come immediately to mind are Collectible transformer toys, action figures,children toys,China toys supplier/factory,retail,wholesale for Sarah Zhang/DreamToysGo, or Robotkingdom for oceankingtoy

Outside of those I know from eBay, you have a litany of non-eBay based sites like TF-Safari, TFS-Express/OmegaLock, OhMyPrimus, RoboToyBase, PlanetSteelExpress, TheFalconsHangar, ActionRobo, x2otoys, etc. There's plenty of sellers on TaoBao and AliExpress, and I'd imagine others could recommend plenty of sites I'm forgetting.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020 at 5:46 PM
    • Like Like x 1
  10. MilanX3

MilanX3 Well-Known Member

Any recent experience with easy2buystore2010? He is on the naughty sellers list I see and used to be faithtoptalk...but has anyone been buying things from him? He seems to be one of the few left on EBay. People getting orders from him? How is the packaging? Any recent negative experiences?

Cheers and thanks!

11. breaker2031

breaker2031 Active Member

haron5 didn't respond to eBay either so they refunded my money. He should be moved to the bad eBay sellers list...

12. R3M1NGT0N

R3M1NGT0N Well-Known Member

just purchased a Toyworld Bulldog from 2010rainbowcn. The image indicated it comes with the bonus part for their Starscream. Couldn’t find anything on the seller by use of the thread search bar, but doing a dive in the seller profile there weren’t any obvious red flags. Will update to note shipping progress and other important details.

13. ultraman zoffy

ultraman zoffy Well-Known Member

Ordered an Oversized Jinbao Feral Rex from "mascotzone" on November 6th, and it arrived today (11/24) beating its own tracking updates! Incredibly secure packaging as well, so he seems like a pretty dialed seller.

• Like Like x 1