China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. TIKnTIN

TIKnTIN … beating a dead horse with a broken record, LoL!

News Credits:
    okay, just checked heqinglong19829 listing again and i'm getting really nervous now. has 10% and 20% discount on a few things, which isn't too bad. but there are a bunch of large ticket items now listed at 40%. :( 

Save up to 40% - AAAAAA - eBay heqinglong19829

Items for sale by heqinglong19829 | eBay

2. Impactor666

Impactor666 Well-Known Member

That is worrying. It's sad when we have been scammed so many times we can see the signs as they appear fingers crossed for you mate

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Happenin Rhinoceros

The Happenin Rhinoceros TEAM MONKEY PANTS FOREVER

4. TIKnTIN

News Credits:
    :( :( :( 

5. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He shipped my items today. I'm pretty sure 2 of those items aren't actually out yet (the last two KFC Junkions).

Welp, I look forward to my single lego brick and the long eBay arbitration process, lol.

So funny, I had *just* gotten something from him without issue. Oh well!

6. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know @bababobo00712 is a well respected seller and I’ve had great transactions with him both on eBay and his direct website. However I’m frustrated with a purchase via eBay. I preordered the Iron Factory Retro Racing Bro back in March 2019. I haven’t kept up with news due to being busy with a new child. In June 2020 it came to mind that I still had this preorder. I checked baba eBay and see it’s in stock so I contact him asking if it’s been shipped. He initially said he had no eBay transaction number of it since it’s an old order so asked me for PayPal transaction number. I gave that to him. He then says it was shipped in December 2019. He said he will check with logistics provider to see what happened but said to be patient as it can take awhile for info. A month later I don’t hear from him so contacted him again for update. He said no word from logistics but he will contact them again. I asked him for a tracking number since he never provided me one (I never even got shipping notice from eBay). Asked 3 times already for the tracking number and no reply. Unfortunately for me it’s out of the window for a claim for eBay and PayPal. I’ve been a loyal customer for several years but I don’t think I will order from him again. I certainly will not preorder from him or anyone for that matter. Preordering can put you out of the claim window.

• Like Like x 1
  7. mrspingly

mrspingly Well-Known Member

I pre-ordered MMC Volatus and Probus from bababobo last December, and I asked about these on Monday. I got a reply from someone saying that they'd have to check with the manager about orders from 2019. I sent a screenshot of the order, and I got a reply yesterday saying that Volatus had been sent out. It was a bit worrying that an older pre-order could fall off the radar like that. I hope Probus will be okay when he comes out.

8. MilanX3

MilanX3 Well-Known Member

If yr Credit Card is linked to your purchase via Paypal, I'd contact them....for Paypal, I'd ask to speak with a manager as if he never provided shipping info or said it was delayed further, it also gives you more time....he should have shown a delivery due date for the initial purchase, and he ragged the puck for months on end telling you to wait...so certainly speak with Paypal about it...as you are owed either an item or your funds...they might make any exceptions.

9. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately most of the payment was made using a gift card. Only $10 worth of it was through a credit card linked to PayPal.

10. MilanX3

MilanX3 Well-Known Member

Alot of gift cards are a type of cash card or credit card in itself...in any case, I'd contact them and ask to speak to a supervisor and see if they can sort you out. For the remaining funds on the CC, maybe speak to their resolutions/fraud dept and ask for their advice for the remainder of the funds via Paypal...and let Paypal know you are trying to sort things out and that you waited at the sellers request and advice and you lost you item and money because of following his directions in good faith. Honest people should lose their support just for being honest?...the term "good faith" is what is used in many legal cases to reflect those kind people.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Rodann

Rodann Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I was wondering if anyone recently had any business with mr.brian2009.

A friend of mine and I each bought a Weijiang Omegadrone From him the same night, and they were shipped around the same time. Ebay tracking hasn’t updated in a few days, but when I check both EMS and ChinaCourier, both packages show returned from Customs and returned to sender.

He still has 100% positive feedback for fast shipping and great communication , and it’s increasing every day, even for large items.

12. Ichibaru

Ichibaru Supreme Commander of Pork

Items not making it China customs for export does happen from time to time. Have you contacted the seller for new tracking?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Rodann

Rodann Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Yes I have, thank you. still waiting for a reply. He did contact each of us, asking if we still wanted it, because shipping has been delayed. It just seems strange that it was both of them returned at once, and they’re not even the same order.

I did check this list, and he wasn’t on the good OR bad seller list. And I searched his name in this thread, and about 99% of the comments mentioning him are positive, so...... :/

This is the same item both of us got screwed on by jiangyaoming at Christmas, so I was like oh not again.....

14. Mardroid

Mardroid Well-Known Member

Hi, just to let you know I came a cropper buying a item from kaichu-57. I see that their name has been added to the bad lost already.

I stupidly left is too late to make a claim so I've lost to them but never mind.

15. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    heqinglong19829 has now taken off all his listings and made his feedback private.

We haven't had time to yet for eBay to believe he's gone rogue, but yeah, we should go ahead and move that dude to the bad sellers list, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  16. TIKnTIN

News Credits:
    well i guess that settles it. heqinglong19829 has removed all listings for sale and made their feedback private. :( 

• Like Like x 1
  17. Adam Haberman

Adam Haberman Prime of Primes

Well, once the package from him arrives, I’ll help verify whether he went rogue or not. Status so far is “Left regional distribution center” somewhere in China. Fingers crossed.

18. stevetdda01

stevetdda01 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Could you please transfer djfungshing to the bad sellers list.

19. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmmm. @Zaragon recorded a positive experience with djfungshing almost 2 weeks ago. However based on what others have commented about this seller plus the fact that the seller's Ebay store is empty and that they've received 2 negative Ebay feedbacks/reviews within the last 30 days is enough to put them in the bad seller's list.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Glad to hear of your positive experience with bidders_park.