China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Strange indeed.

• Like Like x 1
  2. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just got something in from Heqinglong19829 like 2 weeks ago, so if he's going rogue, it's new. It took 18 days from tracking number uploaded to it being delivered.

I also just bought something on his 30% sale. Looking at his items, it looks like it was older items that he was clearancing out. Most sellers have a markup of 40-50% if they get things in wholesale (there are of course other costs, like fees, "free" shipping, etc - it's the reason wholesalers have a markup after all, plus they need profit), so it's entirely possible that if he's a small seller, just breaking even on the items is better than holding on to the inventory.

Guess we'll find out in 2-3 weeks if he's gone rogue on us or not!

• Like Like x 1
  3. TIKnTIN

TIKnTIN … beating a dead horse with a broken record, LoL!

News Credits:
    thanks for the info. makes me feel a bit at ease now and hopeful that my two orders will be processed and shipped out soon. :) 

4. Bots and Bits

Bots and Bits Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Has anyone received anything from yxclow?

5. acekiller910404

acekiller910404 Decepticon

negative for me at least... waiting 1 more day to start my paypal claim for this seller. Glad I found a board member with the same item. If somehow magically my item ships, I'll let you know here. I have seen yxclow has been updating their sales items though, so at this point it's apparent my messages have been ignored.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TIKnTIN

News Credits:
    took a chance and just got my order from a newer player on eBay. great price and delivered in 14 days via SpeedPak by yanfe-4191 :D 

looking forward to my second order that i placed a few days after the first that has already landed and should be delivered soon. ;) 

• Like Like x 1
  7. acekiller910404

I've dealt with yanfe-4191 recently as well; Although I didn't go through with the order because I found it eleswhere for a cheaper price in the US-> Yanfe-4191 still refunded my item after preparing the shipment and getting the tracking ready.

8. TIKnTIN

News Credits:
    still no shipping update with tracking from heqinglong19829 for my two orders. :( 
    how about you?

9. acekiller910404

Same...only tracking info from heqinglong19829 ( messaged me stating they will ship items in order received and that mine would be shipped yesterday), yxclow submitted tracking number but nothing from that as well. I'm giving one more day on yxclow as this member doesn't respond to messages.

10. Adam Haberman

Adam Haberman Prime of Primes

According to eBay, heqinglong19829 and yxclow shipped my orders and provided tracking numbers. Not really concerned about heqinglong...just curious about yxclow. We shall see.

11. TIKnTIN

News Credits:
    finally got one tracking number today for my two orders placed with heqinglong19829, but hasn't been shipped yet. looks like they grouped them into one shipment. really hope they got boxed and padded well with adequate protection as my items are totally different sized packaging sizes. :p 

• Like Like x 1
  12. Impactor666

Impactor666 Well-Known Member

13. TIKnTIN

News Credits:
    do a search in this thread and you'll pull up quite a few feedback posts about this seller. i've bought items from them myself.

• Like Like x 1
  14. SJW

SJW Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The last item I bought from Mascotzone was in June. Took 2 weeks for my XTB Deathwish (toy version) to get from China to my home in the UK. The item was secure/well packed and protected. All in order. I’m about to use Mascotzone for a G-Creation Grimlock figure and KO of MP44.

• Like Like x 2
  15. A Good Noodle

A Good Noodle “We’re werewolves, not swear-wolves”

Hello I have a quick question. Is clevertiger16 and toutiaotnto reliable sellers? Has anyone had good service from them?

16. SJW

SJW Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I thought post coming from China has been problematic but it’s worse getting post out of the US.

Feck me is the US postal system shite at the moment.

I ordered a figure from Megalopolis on the 29th June. Never again. Stupidly high shipping cost that was fractionally more expensive than the figure and it might as well been sent in a rowing boat from the East Coast to the UK. Sadly it hasn’t actually got out of the US yet. The package hit the USPS on the 11th July starting in Salt Lake City, then San Fran and now Atlanta. The package went awol between San Fran and Atlanta from the 16th July to 5th August.

Megalopolis took 11 days to process my order and makes me wonder if they actually had the figure in stock like they said it was on the 1st July.

No more cash to go to Megalopolis and USPS. I don’t know how US members can put up with that. Awful service.

On a positive note my eBay orders from Baba arrived rapidly. Took 10 days in total from China to my front door.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  17. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've been keeping an eye on heqinglong19829, and I think he's actually going rogue. He listed a bunch more MPM Jazzes at 30% off, then listed some items that I don't think are even out yet (KFC's final 2 junkions), but not as preorders, and one of those is even marked 10% off.

Just too much "too good to be true".

18. Adam Haberman

Adam Haberman Prime of Primes

I dunno, he's been very communicative with me about my Fanstoys Roadking. It's been shipped out. Does seem too good to be true, but until whatever he sent me shows up and I know for sure, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

19. TIKnTIN

News Credits:
    well my orders are already placed and i have no choice but to give heqinglong19829 the benefit of the doubt until they are delivered and i get to see first hand what was sent. :( 

if they have gone rogue, i hope to at least get something useful like lego KO, or some decent TF decal sheet. :p 

• Like Like x 1
  20. MagnusAfterDark

MagnusAfterDark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Anyone dealt with m17133_88 on eBay ? I'm trying to find the MFT metallic Dinobots and he has one.