China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In Stock

News Credits:
    It gets handed off to USPS and they do the final delivery. From there it's usually 3-10? business days before it arrives at your address.

2. Grimlock25

Grimlock25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ordered a zeta ford from wolvesbabies on June 25th. Shipped using Yanwen. Last update shows it arrived at JFK in New York on July 6th. Other orders using speedpak still arriving within the 14-18 day range. Bit pissed as I had to pay extra for shipping.

3. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

Honestly, aside from the still unfortunate tracking handover from SpeedPAK to USPS, some of the best shipping experiences I've had in the last few months have been with SpeedPAK. It's not as good as say DHL, but it's consistently beat Yanwen, China Post, and others.

As far as no updates in the last 2 weeks with Yanwen, that's unfortunately so often my experience with any USPS handling in much of the NY ISC area, often bouncing around nearby facilities for days before even leaving the area.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pool5555

Pool5555 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    My Order from mascotzone came in after 2 months. Wei jiang predacons. Packed well and made it safe. Another dude I know bought TWCO7A and G constructor sets from mascotzone as well and he said it took about 5 weeks.

Attached Files:

5. The Happenin Rhinoceros

The Happenin Rhinoceros TEAM MONKEY PANTS FOREVER

Anybody else having sudden extended delays with packages clearing customs? I have one that stopped showing updates after showing it hit ISC LA almost 2 weeks ago. The other is approaching a week now. In the past (the past being as recent as 2 weeks ago), anything that came through LA usually made it to USPS within 24 hours. If it was held back for inspection, there would be a status change. This new phenomenon of sticking on "Processed Through Facility. Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)" is annoying as hell. USPS is unfortunately unable to help since they have no control over customs and are as stumped as I am.

Just curious if it is happening to anybody else

• Like Like x 1
  6. The Happenin Rhinoceros

I'll second avoiding these guys. My last transaction with them they provided a tracking number that was delivered to Ukraine last year (I live in Arizona). When I filed a dispute they asked me to please wait for delivery. I said they should give me a valid tracking number. No answer until the dispute timer ran out and Ali gave my money back.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Sanity Bleeds

Had some slow clearances through San Fran ISC recently, but not THAT long of a wait. That sorta wait time is usually reserved for New York ISC. Have had a ton of shipments delayed an additional day or two lately where it takes them one day to arrive to the local sorting annex, and another day to leave it, and sometimes a third day before my local post office delivers, but that's still USPS specific, not likely customs, unless USPS is still terrible at updating after customs clearance? I usually never see the inbound/outbound from customs messages on most of my tracking anymore.

8. Craigmcgowan1984

Craigmcgowan1984 Wallet prepare for devastation

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
  9. The Happenin Rhinoceros

Exactly, JFK is usually the problem. LA and SF have traditionally been very fast, even in the pandemic. Ive been in contact with USPS, not much they can do since they can't see anything about it until customs releases it. Weird that it seems to be happening to two in a row now. Makes me worry about the other 3-4 I have coming

• Like Like x 1
  10. Razzadazza

Razzadazza Well-Known Member

Anyone else notice one*day_bid has no items for sale at the moment? They usually have loads.
    I’m a little worried about the preorders I have with them, though they’ve always come through before.

11. The Happenin Rhinoceros

And now the fun part where I talk to USPS and they say it went into customs and so I need to contact CBP. Waited on the phone with CBP for half an hour and was told that it processed through USPS but isn't in customs, so they can't help me, I need to talk to USPS

AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sanity Bleeds

They seem to do this fairly often actually. Not sure if it's clearing out old listings or updating inventory, but it seems they do this for a day or so almost every month now?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Razzadazza

Razzadazza Well-Known Member

Thanks, that makes me feel better.

14. Sanity Bleeds

Something else to consider, they've stated in the past that yellowb_05 is on of their other accounts (and I still strongly suspect mr.brian2008 is as well) I'll often find when one*day_bid removes many listings, more than a few of them tend to randomly show up on one or both of those accounts for purchase as well. Not really clear on why this happens, but just something I've noticed over time.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Aimless Misfire

Aimless Misfire Banned

News Credits:
    I ordered from PANDA DEPARTMENT STORE on Aliexpress 4 months ago. My orders have been stuck in Shanghai. I just got refunds. Now I'm trying to figure out if I should reorder the same items from ebay so they can ship Speedpak. Or wait a while to see if anything moves from Shanghai. Or just say to hell with the whole thing.

• Like Like x 1
  16. stevetdda01

stevetdda01 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    As suspected, eBay couldn’t give a toss as it was outside of the 30 day money back ‘guarantee’. So no way to get a refund it seems, unless the seller all of a sudden grows a conscience. You live and learn I guess.

17. ShmoopsMcGoo

ShmoopsMcGoo Well-Known Member

18. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In Stock

News Credits:
    Ah snap! Okay, arriving tomorrow per usps. I got my Studio Series Jetfire ready! :) 

19. MagnusAfterDark

MagnusAfterDark Well-Known Member

Just to followup, I got my latest order from mascotzone on eBay It was packed well and as described! Thumbs up from me!

Also, I purchased an item from toys_store_china on eBay and it was delivered fast and as described!

• Like Like x 1
  20. MagnusAfterDark

MagnusAfterDark Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2