China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

For anyone still waiting for my update on my it-01 from mascotzone. I have not received it yet. I asked the seller about it and they told me to contact them after the 28th of this month if it doesn't deliver. It's supposed to be here by the 27th of next month, so it's not late.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

Has your tracking updated at all to indicate where or how far along it is?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

Last update was may 14th but the seller is very responsive. It said It was preparing for dispatch.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ali tavakoly

ali tavakoly Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Mine Universal Parcel Tracking - Global Package Tracking

A guy on Facebook got his order recently and he shipped after mine. It took some time in ny

5. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

• Like Like x 1
  6. ali tavakoly

ali tavakoly Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I hope so. Is yours stuck in NY as well?

7. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

I don't know, my last update said it left China.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sanity Bleeds

My current shipment didn't show any updates from 22-May until 06-June when it showed up in ZhengZhou (odd since my shipments have pretty much always departed from Beijing instead of detouring) but I haven't had another update in 8 days since. Unfortunately, that's just sorta the state with China Post right now. Also problematic is many people reporting shipments routing through Jamaica, New York; a sorting location that is extremely slow and unreliable in my experiences. But for Alabama, maybe you get lucky and your shipment routes through Miami or Chicago by chance? Heck, even through San Francisco tends to be much better than NY in my experience.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

So is it unlikely I will get it in the next week?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sanity Bleeds

Stranger things have happened, but if I was a betting man, I'd say it's very unlikely you will get it within a week, especially if there's no indication of it clearing US customs yet.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Touma Callum

Touma Callum Well-Known Member

After 1 month, I have not gotten my Optimus Prime from wolvesbabies on eBay. Looking into the tracking, the last update was June 2nd saying Sender preparing item. This item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK. Which is odd given the item was sent out on the 18th of May.

Now, this could be all down to what's going off in the world. However, what I find fishy is Joltyboi is having similar trouble with mascotzone who seems to be run by the same people as wolvesbabies. I give it another week or two just to see what happens but if nothing changes, I email them to see what can be done.

12. Leonwave

Leonwave Well-Known Member

Remember i've pretty much just waited 6 or 7 weeksfrom something to arrive from mascot zone, i'm sure it will arrive everything is pretty in the air right now, those tracking updates on them chinese sites are barely worth even bothering with Universal Parcel Tracking - Global Package Tracking

you can see there's zero update for an entire month from april till june lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

That makes me feel alot better. So you received your item fine? It looks like it was delivered.

14. Leonwave

no problems at all, as i said before i had actually given up that week i said to the missus i'll give it this week and if nothing i'll get oon to him and it turned up

15. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

So basically what you're saying is they are a great seller they just take around two months to deliver?

16. Leonwave

Aye definently not a con artist, in my expirence, the shipping is uber messed up i think it's there end to, i also heard that beijing has also had a another bout of covid strike again and has been in lock down again how true this is? i can only go what i've seen on the news so i can see this dragging out a while, just when things started looking up

17. MagnusAfterDark

MagnusAfterDark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Funny, I've got a package from mascotzone which is on a slow trip around the US thanks to Yanwen! It showed up in New York on the 20th, no word until the 27th when it showed up in LA, and just a few hours ago it showed up in Boston. Still a ways away from me.

18. Sanity Bleeds

Just curious, did it ACTUALLY scan in those cities? I had a bizarre scenario last fall where a shipment said it was routing to Chicago via China Post, but USPS listed as routing through NYC, but when it ACTUALLY cleared customs it was in San Francisco (where tracking initially kept saying they were going to route it on to NYC anyways, but luckily sent it to Indianapolis instead).

19. MagnusAfterDark

MagnusAfterDark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think so? Maybe it actually never was in Jamaica, but there was a message that it was sitting there waiting to be picked up. So it's hard to say for sure?
    upload_2020-6-15_22-59-25.png
    upload_2020-6-15_23-0-35.png

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sanity Bleeds

Yeah, definitely weird. UPS used to tell me all the time that most public scan data was meaningless, and utilized a "logic" scan system that relied on a combination of guesses and likely travel paths, but wasn't a guarantee of anything until actual physical scans popped up.

• Like Like x 1