China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. freneticvirus

freneticvirus Well-Known Member

Thumbs up for more sellers - caoyuling.2010, jianhua07266 and wangxiaojun2588, with all three getting their items (KBB Ramjet, MP40 Hotrod and MPp39 Sunstreaker) to the UK in 12 working days.
    All three of these were also the lowest prices respectively at the time for those figures (inc postage).

• Like Like x 1
  2. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    Chalk another one up for shenglitiantian. Now he blocked his feedback and dropped all items for sale. Was supposed to get a Menasor giftset, yeah that's not happening

Last edited: Jun 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  3. ShmoopsMcGoo

ShmoopsMcGoo Well-Known Member

I apparently got hit by this seller (shenglitiantian) as well for a KO Mp-36. Tracking number has never updated & as was mentioned, they put all their feedback to private. Suck cause i picked a seller w/ 100% pos & it went downhill right after i paid. Just my luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. nebriowa

nebriowa Member

As expected, the the MP-30 KO I ordered from defa_xiws121-7 never arrived, and ebay refunded me today. Still waiting on refund for the MP-36 KO I ordered from toyclub89.

• Like Like x 2
  5. MagnusAfterDark

MagnusAfterDark Well-Known Member

My wayward package from shwi7900 has finally popped up in Chicago after a month of no updates(and 3 months since it was first sent). Still a ways away from me, but maybe they aren't a scammer and just had really poor luck with shipping getting delayed. Strangely enough, I had an issue upfront where I ordered 2 tfs from them. One they couldn't get a hold of, then they were able to get a hold of the next day and sent it Yanwen. That showed up over 2 months ago, but this one was sent via China Post and has been stuck in China.

6. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

That's what still gets me, thus far, aside from a Facebook post about someone getting a tube of silicone (which was changed into a neutral feedback instead of negative after a resolution was made) the only known instance of wrongdoing from them other than unregistering their account was being unable to acquire replacement parts for someone, which is something I've had issues with even from Baba, TF Source, and Uncle Billy, where it took them in some cases months of stringing me along with promises of replacement parts, only to finally say they couldn't get them, or in the case of Baba, couldn't get them from the factory for months before finally sending them to me once a second batch released and they cannibalized parts from a full release.

I think even in the case of them unregistering their account was more on account of Ebay cracking down on them about not being able to fulfill shipping time cutoffs when many items were already stuck in transit and couldn't be recalled or resent. It's a crap scenario either way, but I still don't believe they were a bad seller, let alone a scammer, and there's still not a known instance of anyone getting sent Legos or stickers, or anything like that. Ultimately, with their account unregistered, it doesn't really matter either way, since anybody that requests a refund will likely get it, and they likely lost a fair bit of money anyways on items they can't get back.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MagnusAfterDark

MagnusAfterDark Well-Known Member

If it shows up and it's legit, I'll definitely repay them the money that was refunded for the item.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

For anyone still waiting for my update on my it-01 from mascotzone. I have not received it yet. I asked the seller about it and they told me to contact them after the 28th of this month if it doesn't deliver. It's supposed to be here by the 27th of next month, so it's not late.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Sanity Bleeds

Has your tracking updated at all to indicate where or how far along it is?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

Last update was may 14th but the seller is very responsive. It said It was preparing for dispatch.

• Like Like x 1
  11. ali tavakoly

ali tavakoly Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Mine Universal Parcel Tracking - Global Package Tracking

A guy on Facebook got his order recently and he shipped after mine. It took some time in ny

12. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

• Like Like x 1
  13. ali tavakoly

ali tavakoly Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I hope so. Is yours stuck in NY as well?

14. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

I don't know, my last update said it left China.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sanity Bleeds

My current shipment didn't show any updates from 22-May until 06-June when it showed up in ZhengZhou (odd since my shipments have pretty much always departed from Beijing instead of detouring) but I haven't had another update in 8 days since. Unfortunately, that's just sorta the state with China Post right now. Also problematic is many people reporting shipments routing through Jamaica, New York; a sorting location that is extremely slow and unreliable in my experiences. But for Alabama, maybe you get lucky and your shipment routes through Miami or Chicago by chance? Heck, even through San Francisco tends to be much better than NY in my experience.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

So is it unlikely I will get it in the next week?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Sanity Bleeds

Stranger things have happened, but if I was a betting man, I'd say it's very unlikely you will get it within a week, especially if there's no indication of it clearing US customs yet.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Touma Callum

Touma Callum Well-Known Member

After 1 month, I have not gotten my Optimus Prime from wolvesbabies on eBay. Looking into the tracking, the last update was June 2nd saying Sender preparing item. This item is now leaving the originating country. More information will be available when it arrives in the UK. Which is odd given the item was sent out on the 18th of May.

Now, this could be all down to what's going off in the world. However, what I find fishy is Joltyboi is having similar trouble with mascotzone who seems to be run by the same people as wolvesbabies. I give it another week or two just to see what happens but if nothing changes, I email them to see what can be done.

19. Leonwave

Leonwave Well-Known Member

Remember i've pretty much just waited 6 or 7 weeksfrom something to arrive from mascot zone, i'm sure it will arrive everything is pretty in the air right now, those tracking updates on them chinese sites are barely worth even bothering with Universal Parcel Tracking - Global Package Tracking

you can see there's zero update for an entire month from april till june lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Joltyboi

Joltyboi Noob

That makes me feel alot better. So you received your item fine? It looks like it was delivered.