China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    PostNL says this
    "Due to the outbreak of the Corona virus (2019-nCoV) China Post will change its services to the Hubei Province. For international mail and parcels destined for Hubei Province (postcodes 430000–449999), China Post will contact the addressee by telephone before delivery to ask about their delivery preferences. The item can either be temporarily stored at the postal outlet, or made available for pick-up from the outlet, delivered to a smart parcel locker, or delivered by other non-face-to-face methods. In order to minimise the spread of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), China Post will disinfect all the postal offices, processing centers and transportation vehicles for all inbound mail and parcels. All the processing and delivery will be delayed accordingly"
    but basicly it's when they are allowed to work and nobody really knows for Feb.

• Like Like x 1
  2. StrangeAeons

StrangeAeons Well-Known Member

its been a while since the whole jiangyaoming2018_0, is anyone else still waiting for Paypal to give them their refund? or been denied their refund? ive talked with a Paypal rep twice and the second time i did, i was told that they are in contact with the seller (presumably jiangyaoming2018_0) and they are still waiting on information. its so frustrating. ive never tried to get refund through ebay before, is that any better? should i just keep waiting?

paypal_refund.png

3. Slayer

Slayer Member

hi! for my part,im waiting stuff from 2 seller ,mascot_home and szzdjwl-99 and i have ask them about my order,mascot_home have told me he will ship my item before the 20 feb and szzdjwl-99 told me that carrier are closed till the 17 february. i have another item buy from tj-dynng-8 and he have been able to ship it to me on the 5 february,my guess it depend where they are,if they are in quarantine,and how bad the situation is in their city..another thing i im curious to see,is how much time it will take to arrive in canada(where i am) cause of all the flight cancelled.those poor guys (and girls) are in a tough situation.so i guess we must be patient :) 

update: wow....have airline departure from china the 13 february,and it arrive in canada 14 february a 4am..thing looking smooth :) 

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Gazmondo

Gazmondo Member

I've gone through ebay twice for 5 transformers and got my refund pretty much straight away. I had to do the whole,"contact seller " routine but after that it was in my account within a day.

• Like Like x 1
  5. StrangeAeons

StrangeAeons Well-Known Member

i'll try that if it ever happens again, this morning i had two emails from Paypal saying that the case is closed and they ruled in my favor because the guy didnt respond to them.

does anyone know if the scammers actually get away with the money? because i'd have thought that people would catch on that there is nothing to be gained by doing it.

6. col

col Artobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I asked mascotzone if that was another of their accounts earlier this week, and they confirmed it was and that they have six stores on eBay. So yeah, if it has mascot in the name, it’s probably them. And I’ve had pretty positive experiences with mascotzone.

7. DanielTorres99

DanielTorres99 Well-Known Member

anyone have any experience with kaichu-57 ?

8. stevetdda01

stevetdda01 Well-Known Member

I haven’t bought from them, but I did report a week or so ago that (judging by their prices) I thought they were about to go rogue.

• Like Like x 1
  9. DanielTorres99

DanielTorres99 Well-Known Member

yeaaah their prices are on the edge of being too good to be true and reasonable

• Like Like x 1
  10. Slayer

Slayer Member

damn..that kaichu-57 have good price..so weird..

11. stevetdda01

stevetdda01 Well-Known Member

It’s not just the prices, but also the large quantities of ‘harder’ to find items. Plus, the latest feedback looks a bit suspect.

12. Crusader22

Crusader22 New Member

Anyone buy from or have any experience with Jxp-85 or perfect_bid_price?

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020 at 1:45 PM
  13. Sayan Rahman

Sayan Rahman Well-Known Member

Hi, I don't know if this is the right thread to ask but I bought from the popular Chinese seller Baba about a month ago. It was this item:
    Pre-order Standard Ver. ToyWorld TW-F09 TWF09 Freedom Leader Optimus Prime Toy | eBay
    It is the Toyworld Freedom Leader for preorder. With all the problems in China and Toyworld's strange release schedule, I don't think it'll be released until around June. My Ebay order's latest expected arrivate date is March 26th. My question is that is Baba known for shipping preordered items months after the latest arrival date?

14. MilanX3

MilanX3 Well-Known Member

So qinshiping*2013 has closed his account now...he is gone rogue 100%....please put him on the not to buy list. File your claims.

• Like Like x 1
  15. MilanX3

MilanX3 Well-Known Member

When you guys file claims with Paypal when sellers go rogue, do they put the claim in right away and give the seller 10 days to respond? Has anyone lost their money to additional fraud by sellers after the process began?

Does Paypal usually just give the refund right away in some cases?

16. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    yes, yes and yes

17. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

Yes, I've gotten several preorders from Baba months after ordering, in a few cases, even after Paypal's 6 month buyer protection, and in any case that was applicable, Baba still worked to correct any issues such as missing or broken parts as well. If the delay becomes worrisome, you can always request to cancel for a refund, and if needed, reorder it again to reset the clock for coverage. Also worth noting, if you want to skip possible new taxes and higher costs on Ebay, most everything Baba lists on Ebay, they now list on their own website as well.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sayan Rahman

Sayan Rahman Well-Known Member

Thank you for all the information! Could you give me a link to their website?

19. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

bababobo00712 toy store

• Like Like x 1
  20. prime326

prime326 Autobot Leader

News Credits:
    SON OF A BITCH...I bought UT Dragoon from them. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH