China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

That's been the common scenario over on the DX9 Capone thread; most everyone in the US who ordered him from ShowZ or Bababobo00712 and had their order ship right after Black Friday is still waiting for their shipment, with very few exceptions. Part of the delay is believed to be the size of the package, but it seems to have more to do with the fact any time customs gets a backlog, they have no apparent system of prioritizing anything, and work in whatever order is convenient.

2. Slayer

Slayer Active Member

thank you for this update.ill be able to buy some stuff without being afraid!lol...care to share what did you buy from him?and does the item is in good condition?tks have a nice day!

3. thq10

thq10 Member

Store link:
    yunfei-04100

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sanity Bleeds

Wanted to report I had an odd, but good experience with weird_o on eBay seller is semi US and China based in their sales. I ordered an MP-41 Dinobot (one of the Chinese market reissues with fixes and updates?) for $199USD plus $29USD shipping. The shipping itself was odd, seller sent it via random, unknown courier from China to California, which took about 3 weeks without a single update to get to Fedex in California, for it to then take another 8 days to make it to Western Michigan for final delivery by the USPS. Seller doesn't have many other offerings, but if anyone is looking to grab a cheap MP-41 and doesn't mind waiting about a month, seller is pretty legit.

5. FiveThousand

FiveThousand Well-Known Member

I've ordered GT bulance around August and FT Rouge most recently. Both brand new. No issues with either.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TRUCKvsGUN

TRUCKvsGUN Well-Known Member

I placed a preorder with Chinese eBay seller djfungshing a long time ago, they've never honored it and don't reply to any direct messages.

Do not order from djfungshing

• Like Like x 2
  7. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Please include the seller's name as actual text hyperlink so that

1) The seller's name in your post will come up in a search on this thread. Screenshots alone aren't searchable.

and

2) so that folks can easily click the link and go to their store and investigate.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  8. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Please give more details.
    When exactly did you order?
    What are the series of events that happened after you ordered?
    What are the details of your communication with seller?
    Please see @Sanity Bleeds thorough documentation of his experience with this seller as an example.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  9. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Right. With TFDirect's higher pricing and $150+ requirement for free shipping, you might as well buy from an American retailer and get your item spooner. ShowZ's website (non-Ebay) deals are better.

10. Sanity Bleeds

Any chance it was also for an MP-46 Black Widow?

11. PurpleStuf

PurpleStuf Pastor of Muppets

I thought TFDirect did away with the 150+ restriction and now offers free shipping on all orders? Even still, most competitors still beat their pricing.

12. Impactor666

Impactor666 Well-Known Member

Will do from now on Magnus just trying to help. I appreciate you setting this thread up and glad to have it available

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ralphenator

Ralphenator Well-Known Member

Thought I would update the situation and vent a little as well. It has been over a month and a half now, and Paypal still has not ruled in my favor. The package was stuck in Los Angeles for a month. Then it moves a couple of miles to the north to another facility last week. Paypal tells me that since the package has moved, they will not make a ruling for TWENTY DAYS. They don't take into account that the guy has 176 negative feedbacks in the past two months with the vast majority of them saying they got scammed. I'm guessing they are just following some brain dead protocol where as long as the package is moving, they will not make a ruling. I keep asking if there is a final date where if I don't receive the package, they will rule in my favor. They tell me no. I remember a package that was NEVER delivered, but the USPS kept saying that they were looking for it. Will they never make a ruling then? This is the absolute worst experience I have had with Paypal and Ebay. I find myself having less and less reasons to order from Ebay and will try to use Amazon or BBTS in the future. So far neither one has let me down. Ebay has just been a freaking nightmare.

14. Sanity Bleeds

So, for reference, what seller, what item, etc? Did you file a case with the USPS? Usually your local post office will do the follow-up. See what info they can provide, such as what the weight and dimensions of the package is, is it addressed to you and your correct address? All this info could be provided to PayPal to help get a faster resolution.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Duke spino

Duke spino Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    So awhile back asked if anyone knew if scmycom is reliable. I decided to take a risk and preorder a tfc deathclaw from them. At first, they asked me to wait, so I've waited. Admittedly, I was a bit naive this time. I'm now over the 3 month line, and it seems he ran for it, as I can't seem to find the account and the sale. So I guess hes made a runner,, and didnt even bother shipping anything out to me. So, I've got to ask, despite the likelihood that there's no possibility, is there anyway I can still get a refund out of ebay. If not, whatever. At least I got this off my chest. Thanks

16. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In Stock

News Credits:
    Ouch.

Did you pay with PayPal? They have 180 day buyer protection window.

Open up a claim immediately/dispute the charge and you will get your money back easy peasy.

17. Duke spino

Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    I can't check currently sadly, I order through a relative. However, I'm going to assume he played via credit card, not PayPal, I'll try asking him next time

18. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In Stock

News Credits:
    What is the promised delivery date on the order?

eBay's protection is for 30 days after the last estimated delivery date.

You should be able to go into your purchase history in your eBay account and open up a claim through eBay?

If it's past 30 days of the promised date, you might just have to take the loss. :confused: 

19. Duke spino

Instagram:
    YouTube (Old):
    That preorder was in September.

Yeah I dont think I'm getting a refund. Shows me not to preorder so recklessly next time.o_O 

20. Schroeder

Schroeder Well-Known Member

Have some figure stands supposedly coming via speedpak in China. The tracking has been stuck on shipment data received for 15 days. Does shipment data received mean the carrier has the package? There is only one other bit of tracking data. It's before the shipment data received information and it is the tracking number provided line. Is this a scam where the seller assigned a tracking number to make it look like they shipped a package but really didn'tt? The seller has 98.6% feedback, which I don't like, but I ordered a stand from him before and received the package.