China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. joshualukin

joshualukin Well-Known Member

2. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was actually responding to @joshualukin's post about his newly arrived v2 KO Bumblebee but no worries. Lol.
    However, I'm glad you shared your links for the KO G1 cassettes as well. Your links work fine. I can see them on my desktop pc.
    Looks like zhaotuanliming16 is now sold out of the KO G1 Squatalk + Beastbox set.
    This other seller, minleshe0 has 9 left though.
    Transformers G1 Decepticons cassette Squawktalk Beastbox brand new Gift | eBay

3. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Thanks!
    Are you sure it's really a KO?
    It actually seems to be genuine/official bulk stock copies with no box. This has been seen with other MPs like Delta Magnus etc.
    Not to mention KO isn't mentioned anywhere in the description section.
    How is the quality though?

4. Schroeder

Schroeder Well-Known Member

Mp-46 from freemantoys did finally arrive, and packed very well. No tracking information from Hong Kong since 1-2-2020, and then on Thursday, 1-23-2020 USPS tracking said it was in Chicago.

I of course closed the PayPal case against him, but still have a sour taste in my mouth from the transaction. No communication whatsoever until I opened the case with PayPal. The e-packet is a bunch of crap too. I won't be buying from anyone using that cheap shipping method again. Had two positive experiences with it in December, and this one took 30 days to get my package. Not acceptable in 2020 with Amazon Japan as an option.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

Fairly similar scenario. My "possibly" MP-46 from djfungshing left Shenzhen on 06-Jan and didn't have a single update until arrived at the Chicago ISC on the 21, with tracking showing it'd be delivered on the 24th, but then took 2 days to arrive at the Chicago regional distribution center on the 23rd... only to have still not moved about 3 days later. Gonna be really irked if it turns out to not even be MP-46 and the seller is just jerking me around even further (pre-ordered on 30-Sep, the seller gave me the runaround for all of December until I opened a Paypal case at the start of January).

6. joshualukin

joshualukin Well-Known Member

I'm thinking its the prefactory run with the bad roof part and not ko. Its amazing quality, zero issues other than the loose ankles.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  7. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Yeah. It's a bit early for a KO of this I would think.

8. VulpineX

VulpineX Well-Known Member

When ordering recently released figures they're alright. When I've bought some older stuff, it's clearly been second hand and not well looked after. When asked about it they lied. They did give me partial refunds twice, but that doesn't make up for them selling second hand figures as new and lying about it.

9. The Happenin Rhinoceros

The Happenin Rhinoceros Well-Known Member

My orders with them have all been older merchandise and I've never had any issues. Honestly, you don't get almost 22,000 positives for sucking.

10. VulpineX

VulpineX Well-Known Member

Lucky you. Many other people haven't been quite so fortunate. On 21st of January you wrote that you've ordered from one day bid at least half a dozen times. I think I've placed about ten orders. They've sent me five second hand figures. I didn't leave them negative feedback due to the refunds that they gave me.

I hope they change their ways and nobody has any problems with them in the future.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
  11. Sanity Bleeds

Could just be a case like tfclub or lcukboy being in the bad list, where neither are cheaters or scammers, they just sell cheap stuff and don't give AF about customer service. I think this forum focuses on scammers so much that people forget there are still completely legit sellers that are just bad and not worth your time or money.

• Like Like x 1
  12. PurpleStuf

PurpleStuf Pastor of Muppets

News Credits:
    For those concerned about the coronavirus showing up in packages, this is from the CDC's website. I don't think we have much to worry about. I'd like to think if there was an international health risk other countries would be quarantining packages in customs, but who knows.

upload_2020-1-28_10-1-32.png

• Like Like x 2
  13. PurpleStuf

PurpleStuf Pastor of Muppets

News Credits:
    upload_2020-1-28_10-5-15.png

• Like Like x 2
  14. Slayer

Slayer Active Member

hey there...have you got any news from szzdjwl-99?
    tks

15. MrPractical

MrPractical Well-Known Member

It appears juhe_9888 has gone rogue and I'm wondering if it's another of jiangyaoming2018_0 accounts. Sent tracking and transformer was supposed to come to Illinois but when I went to the USPS today they confirmed it was delivered to Buffalo New York 3 weeks ago. Was probably an empty envelope. Claim filed and feedback left. Seller has t responded in a month.

16. Madgame

Madgame Well-Known Member

This seller has FT-06 Sever for $125, which is a bit suspicious. Also has FT Grinder for $155. Tempted on Sever but don't want to get burned.

17. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    That same EBay seller, kaichu-57, listed TE-01 version 3 about 10 days ago.
    Hot style.Transform Element TE-01 MP proportional G1 sky OP column reprint toy | eBay

For what's it's worth, there's a good amount of positive feedback on this thread about that seller:
    Search Results for Query: kaichu-57 | TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards

• Like Like x 1
  18. Pool5555

Pool5555 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
  19. Sanity Bleeds

Alright, finally got a resolution in my case against djfungshing on eBay I had preordered MP-46 back on 30-Sep, which released late November, and seller spent all of December giving me the runaround before finally telling me despite mine being the first order, was the last one packed (likely a lie, as nobody else seemed to get their order either) and that the package for mine was damaged and they couldn't send it, so they'd either offer a refund or a wait until March for a restock. I opened a Paypal case at the beginning of January, whereupon djfungshing finally replied, begging and pleading with me to close the case and they'd refund me afterwards, even throwing in a gift if I did. After about 4 days of that, they provided a tracking number to Paypal from 2 days prior to their last begging attempt. After a month of waiting and the tracking stalling out, I contacted USPS, only to find the tracking number was for a different name, in a different state, over twice the size of MP-46. Paypal closed in my favor and refunded me.

TL;DR djfungshing on eBay is a liar and a cheat and I will be avoiding them and anyone else in the ToyStrike family of sellers in the future.

20. Impactor666

Impactor666 Well-Known Member

I would avoid buying from this seller even though the items are still in my watch list when you click on his other items for sale there is nothing there like its shit down please be careful. Screenshot_20200131-231318_eBay.jpg Screenshot_20200131-231324_eBay.jpg I'm hoping to still get Bumblebee as after a long time he shifted to the airline now no updates again for like 2 weeks different seller to above. Just have to wait and see.