China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 Fra-gee-lay. It must be Italian!

News Credits:
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. valleyman82

valleyman82 Member

Ebay:
    ahbj1981-9 is no longer a registered user. I have a repayment claim open on December 7th for shipped item, returned back from the sorting center in China. Then he told me that he had returned, then he disappeared because you didn't answer me anymore. I hope to have the money, obviously paid with paypal

Attached Files:

3. FiveThousand

FiveThousand Well-Known Member

Has anyone else noticed people have been leaving negative feedback comments under the positive feedback button? It is so weird and I don't understand it.

When did you buy? Seems like they had bad feedback for awhile now...

4. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

Couple order updates for this past week:
    MP-45 Bumblebee from Wuhanlipu, ordered on 24NOV, shipped 25-NOV via SpeedPAK, received on 07DEC in amber tape and foam
    FansToys Jabber from szzdjwl-9, ordered on 14NOV, shipped on 16DEC via China Post, received on 02DEC in amber tape and foam
    WeiJiang W8606 OS MPM-04 from mascot_home, ordered on 24NOV, shipped on 26NOV via Yanwen/Fedex, received on 07DEC in WJ cardboard box
    MMC Ebrius and Gravus from TF-Direct, ordered on 24NOV, shipped on 26NOV via China Post, received on 09DEC in a slightly crushed cardboard box
    DX9 Capone from bababobo00712, preordered on 05NOV, shipped on 29NOV via China Post, still no tracking update beyond leaving Beijing on 01DEC

Bit of a fun irony that SpeedPAK has been one of the fastest deliveries of late and had better tracking via USPS than on 17Track.net. Might just be complete luck of the draw, but many of my most recent SpeedPAK transactions have been much better experiences than China Post. Could be a sign they're finally getting their act together?

5. valleyman82

valleyman82 Member

Ebay:
    I bought it on September 29th, then immediately sent and gave me the tracking number ... after a few weeks it started collecting negative feedback.
    then I wrote to him and he answered me about the package and he would send it back. then nothing more ...
    now the deadline for receiving the package has expired and he is no longer registered on ebay. I believe and I am right and I asked for a refund through a procedure, if he is not on ebay, paypal will pay, their business, they will be insured if they cannot rival on the seller! hahaha.
    I hope for good

6. FiveThousand

FiveThousand Well-Known Member

Gotcha. I think you'll be fine. Especially with all the feedback stating otherwise.

7. col

col Artobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wasn’t seeing anything happening with the China Post tracking number I got from jiangyaoming2018_0, but now it says the package was picked up, so I guess I’ll wait and see if this actually pans out.

8. Chareos

Chareos The last in line

News Credits:
    Ordered Aoyi Mech OS KO Siege Sideswipe from seller perfect_bid_price on 12/8.
    Got eBay shipping notice 12/10.
    Will update with the result from this seller.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Garongosmash

Garongosmash Member

What’s the point of going rogue? Doesn’t paypal take the money from them after they refund us?

10. docage

docage Member

11. Sanity Bleeds

Could be wrong, having never sold many items, but with a more established seller, once tracking information is submitted on an order, isn't payment sent to them, whereupon they receive funds? In other cases, if they artificially create a long handling time, wouldn't they be paid within say up to 14 days after the date of transaction? Sure, for more legitimate operations, Paypal could request they refund the money back once they already processed it on their end, but with a scammer, they'd likely have already moved the funds somewhere else and closed up shop.

12. Sanity Bleeds

Having all items on a sellers page disappear isn't necessarily an alarm bell at all. Plenty of legit sellers have refreshed their listings, or taken them down to avoid vacation-time hassle, or even due to weird Ebay restrictions. Even the most common and trustworthy sellers have done this a few times. There's also the possibility the seller has closed up shop and removed their items, possibly to another outlet other than Ebay. Just stay vigilant with the tracking, as long as it keeps showing some progress over time, don't worry too much until your shipment either arrives or stops updating after 5-10 days, then contact the seller. If they don't respond in a reasonable amount of time, contact PAYPAL. If you get your order, good deal; if not, contact Paypal just the same.

13. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 Fra-gee-lay. It must be Italian!

News Credits:
  14. StrangeAeons

StrangeAeons Well-Known Member

interesting, i noticed one_day_bid had removed all their listings a couple weeks ago and assumed they had closed or something

15. StrangeAeons

StrangeAeons Well-Known Member

he has switched you over to china post? mine started off being shipped thru china post and my tracking has not been updated since the 5th. i keep expecting it will pop up with an update that it has arrived at Sydney Customs, but nothing, no new update on it. i guess im forgetting how slow this is. is there a time limit on requesting refunds thru paypal?

Number: LO571032756CN
    Package status: In transit
    Destination:
    2019-12-05 17:05, JINAN EMS, International departure - enroute to Australia
    2019-12-04 22:24, CN-, CHINA, Received item from Sender (Outbound)
    Origin:
    2019-12-05 17:42, Jinan City, delivered to air transport
    2019-12-05 17:40, Jinan City, arriving at Jinan International Exchange Station
    2019-12-05 17:38, Jinan City, leaving Jinan International Mail Processing Center, the next stop , Jinan International Exchange Station
    2019-12-05 17:05, Jinan City, Jinan International Mail Processing Center has been exported directly sealed
    2019-12-04 23:09, Jinan City, leaving shandong province International Jinan Power And Investment Department, the next stop "Jinan International Mail Processing Center"
    2019-12-04 22:24, Jinan City, Shandong Province International Jinan Soliciting Investment Department has received, agent: Li Fengqiang, Tel: 18853162308
    ======================================