China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Blackthumb

Blackthumb Member

Just call them and say the 10 days are up. They'll set you up for reimbursement. If you don't call, they'll drag their heels.

2. mirage426

mirage426 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yea, after the Chinese Holiday is over, I'm I'm gonna message them and ask if I'm getting stickers or what

3. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just go ahead and call Paypal in order to file a refund claim and have your money back in 10 days or less. There's enough negative feedback about tongliang5218 from other Ebay customers for a slam dunk case in your favor. See the instructions on the very first post of this thread.
    @Optimist_Prime that's why you need to call Paypal per the instructions on the very first post of this thread. Call them and keep saying "customer service" until you get to a live agent so you can file your refund claim. There's more than enough negative feedback about abctoyshop123 from other Ebay customers for a slam dunk case in your favor. See the instructions on the very first post of this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  4. svek

svek Well-Known Member

Anyone else dealt with baowen99 before? Usually I don't trust users under 4-digit feedback :D 

5. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I did do that, but I too had an agent that really didn't understand what was going on.

6. Craigmcgowan1984

Craigmcgowan1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He's still 100% feedback so might be worth taking the chance?

• Like Like x 1
  7. magencio

magencio New Member

Well, I've seen (too late for me I'm afraid) that xchzhh9999 has already been added to the list of scammers. They did to me what they did to others: sent the product (or whatever they send) to an invalid address. They won't answer to any messages. They've also removed all their product listings from eBay. And eBay won't let me complain until Nov 13th. So I just opened a dispute with PayPal in the meantime. Let's see how it goes.

I will save this thread for future reference. Thanks a lot for creating it!

• Like Like x 2
  8. ZombieGavinS

ZombieGavinS Active Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Well I spoke to PayPal this afternoon and they took one look at the recent feedback for tongliang5218 and approved my claim.

• Like Like x 3
  9. Ham Sandwich

Ham Sandwich Well-Known Member

What is the prevailing opinion over why a relatively stable and decent seller turns rogue in the first place? What’s the advantage and logic behind it?

10. ZombieGavinS

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I've actually spent the last few days trying to work this out myself...

I've even wondered whether this is the endgame for some of them, I mean like spend a bit of time building up some decent feedback and then just screw over a whole bunch of people at once to make a quick buck (I hope this isn't the case but my brain goes to some dark places sometimes and I have no idea what the profit margins are like for the legit sales).

It's just a massive shame that this happens so quickly in some cases, I'd received an MP-08 from Tong a few weeks ago and when I placed my TE-01 order he was still on the "Nice List" but literally the day after I placed the order the negative feedbacks started popping up on eBay and when I jumped on here to mention it he'd already been moved to the "Naughty List" :( 

11. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  12. ZombieGavinS

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Well my daily tongliang5218 update is that all items have now been removed from his eBay seller page :/

13. Teletran-1

Teletran-1 Well-Known Member

No, I’ve been curious about them too though

14. DanielTorres99

DanielTorres99 Well-Known Member

is liujunling87_5 still on the good sellers list? I bought from him a few weeks ago and got what i payed for but now the prices are a little fishy.

• Like Like x 1
  15. skystormomega1

skystormomega1 Well-Known Member

shame about seller chlifg1008_8 I had a good experience last year , could these sellers be victims of hackers taking over seller profiles to scam people or is the problem with the suppliers that let down the sellers , onlineshopping_tech although has good feedback I had a bad experience so watch it with this seller , the seller says is based in Australia but that is a lie because when you checkout it says shipping from china, the genuine online shopping tech only sells official Hasbro transformers not kos and 3rd party transformers , also the telephone number of the online ebay account is different from the genuine online shopping tech so is the address , I bought a machine boy mammoth onslaught it developed a issue I opened to find out and a part was broken inside and looked like it had been glued I complained seller just wanted a pic of damage and was going to refund but then said I had to send it back so I reminded the seller of its own terms conditions that states if anything goes wrong within a certain time I can get refund or replacement , so this seller gave me the run around I opened a dispute then went to pay pal then pay pal asked to send the item but it came at a bad time when there was storms and the post and couriers were not operating so with the delays I was about to post it when I checked my pay pal dispute and it was closed I did not get refund I am now going to take a different route as the ebay seller is operating using a genuine business name as its own that is fraud

• Like Like x 1
  16. Danbot

Danbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I hope not as I ordered from him a few weeks ago. What prices look suspect?

17. Danbot

Danbot Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Just got off the phone to paypal. Fingers crossed will get resolved promptly. Also bought from another seller the same night who is now looking fishy. liujunling87_5

18. DanielTorres99

DanielTorres99 Well-Known Member

yeah I wanna buy some stuff from him but i am not so sure :/ even tho I already bought from him but that means nothing anymore cus these guys go rouge in the blink of an eye

19. yiyahow

yiyahow Well-Known Member

Finally received the Decepticon stickers from xialeyulo9 I've been expecting since price drop...

20. littlediegito

littlediegito Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I see Shimin-58 is on the good sellers list. I am a bit leery right now about any sellers. Has anyone had any experiences with them? They have an LT-02 for a better price than any others I see.