China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Craigmcgowan1984

Craigmcgowan1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yeah the giga power Dino's just looked so much better than fantoys. Just a shame they will be so much bigger than my mp08 grimlock(at least in bot mode Dino doesn't look bad at all)

2. Divebomb44

Divebomb44 Anglobot

I can vouch for Netclow as well - slow but they come through. Fingers crossed it's the same for you (if not a little quicker).

3. mrspingly

mrspingly Well-Known Member

Thank you all for your comments about Netclow. I shall be patient! (I'm just a bit twitchy at the moment after the fourth non-appearing item in the last year. All have been resolved and refunded, but still...)

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

Another positive transaction with zpdlna802 on eBay, ordered MP-15E/MP-16E on 11-May, shipped via ePacket on 13-May, and arrived in West Michigan on 24-May. Came in the standard styrofoam and amber tape packaging. My DX9 Hanzo should be arriving any day now from shimin-58 on eBay, will update once it arrives.

• Like Like x 5
  5. Evolv3d

Evolv3d Well-Known Member

Mine arrived the exact same way, with the broken right hip! I contacted both seller and gigapower and am on the list for the spare part. I took the hip apart and am going to try to glue it tonight and see if it holds up. I believe Gigapower should have shipped it in dino form instead of robot and that would have prevented this from happening.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Divebomb44

Divebomb44 Anglobot

Really glad to see this having just ordered FT Koot with zpdlna802 this morning. A sub two week turnaround is great, here's hoping it's the same for the UK.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Craigmcgowan1984

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yeah that's exactly how mine is broken, don't think glue will help, will wait to get replacement parts

8. Bruticus88

Bruticus88 Bruticus devastate Devastator!

He is a scammer. I already filed my PP claim and got my money back. Look at his current seller feedback. Do it now.

9. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Call Paypal, speak to a live agent in order to file a refund claim asap.
    Instructions are on the first post of this thread.

• Like Like x 1
  10. kronatron

kronatron Well-Known Member

Thanks, folks. New paypal claim opened today. Too bad it wasn't clear at the time that he'd gone rogue, I would have gone elsewhere.

I'll update with resolution as soon as it's done.

Anyone know of a GOOD seller offering a fair price on the BMB MP Barricade?

11. Craigmcgowan1984

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Arrival this morning from quintianyu-ming, 14 days from order till delivery, was surprised to get the led lights as it wasn't meant to have them according to listing, no flame accessories though which is a bit of a let down.
    IMG_20190525_155739.jpg IMG_20190525_155834.jpg IMG_20190525_155934.jpg IMG_20190525_155942.jpg
    Update on my one*day_bid giga sludge situation they messaged me for more photos for some reason, so after I replied with more photos they replied saying they sent pictures to giga power and to be patient.

12. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Is this a common occurence for GP HQ04R Graviter Sludge?
    I'm looking to get into collecting GP dinos at but this isn't too reassuring.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Sanity Bleeds

Don't have much experience with Gigapower parts, but when my Gaudenter arrived, he was missing the sword clip, it took Baba nearly a month to get the replacement piece before he could send it to me. Not sure if this was just due to a new, higher demand piece, or if that was the usual sorta turnaround with Giga.

• Like Like x 1
  14. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    I wonder if we can get parts quicker if we just reach out to GP directly via email ourselves.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sanity Bleeds

I've not had any issues with hips at all, but be EXTREMELY cautious with their fingers, namely the thumbs. When I first got Graviter I thought it odd he came with a set of replacement hands... until I broke the base of his thumb just trying to unfurl his finger to place a weapon in his hand on the very first try. I also had to reassemble Gaudenter's chest after his entire arm mount kept popping out and wouldn't go back in on it's own, but no breaks or stresses involved.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Sanity Bleeds

Couldn't hurt, but my experience contacting the Chinese companies directly hasn't been good. In the cases where they actually did respond to me, it was almost always to say either they weren't able to send parts, or to contact the original seller for them.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Well it turns out the tracking number was a fake (I know huge surprise). If you look up the tracking number now (LT682168125CN) it was delivered yesterday to Phoenix, Arizona... not too far off I only live in New Hampshire :rolleyes2 .

So with that I've now launched a paypal dispute against cangquan1971 to get my money back.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Jazzwave

Jazzwave Well-Known Member

This week’s updates
    (Ordered all these items exactly 2 weeks ago)

mayuancheng26888 on eBay
    Mp-20 wheeljack ko- import customs clearance completed 4 days ago still haven’t received it

kaichu-57 on eBay
    Mp-17 prowl ko- import customs clearance completed 4 days ago still haven’t received it

jiangyaoming2018_0 on eBay
    AOD powerglide ko- import customs clearance completed 4 days ago still haven’t received it

hzj401 on eBay
    Wei jang goldbug + decals- import customs clearance completed yesterday

cangquan1971 on eBay
    Mp-13 ratbat ko
    Landed in the US 7 days ago and still hasn’t cleared customs

Also, does anybody know if there is a way I could get a usps tracking number for my packages since they’re in the US now

19. gary39

gary39 Well-Known Member

behold the Ko MP Soundwave and Mighty Megatron!!! prowl I've had for years and is just there to hold the evidence
    [​IMG]

huh...megatron looked bigger on t.v and soundwave must be cosplaying as john cena(you can't see me)........Prowl is there to hold the "package" for mp megs and soundwave was marked as delivered 2 days ago buuuut..........yea...
    one seller only had 28 positives and 2 negs and 1 neutral for slow shipping and damaged boxesover the last 2 days the negs are coming in and he has no items for sale.The other seller only had 2 negs and 140 pos,sadly I only read the negs when I should have read the positives but when I did,which was last week about 120 of those were private and 0-1 star buyers and the account was closed.
    opened a paypal case with the megatron dunno what to do about the missing package and the odds are its something small and cheap also.
    fqa2uu6 is the one who's account is still open but nothing for sale but I'll put the name here just in case. yes I can be an idjit sometimes and this was one of those times. :rolleyes: 
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  20. jtwong27

jtwong27 Well-Known Member

you better open a paypal case for cangquan... he has gone rogue recently.

• Like Like x 2