China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. mirage426

mirage426 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    When I spoke to the rep at Paypal, I explained the whole fake tracking numbers and fake items being sent and they told me if you receive something that is not what you are expecting, i/e a 2x2 box instead of a 12x16 box, DO NOT open it. Bring it to the post office and refuse it. They will mark it as refused, and that will show in tracking when Paypal looks it up.

2. Ichibaru

Ichibaru Supreme Commander of Pork

Good to know for next time!

3. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

No current coupons that I know of. Used to be you got $5 off any purchase over $120, which could stack each time you passed another $120, Then he had lots of random discounts for items $70-100ish for a short while.

Currently though, if you add 1 item of his to your cart, no discount. If you add 2 items from him in your cart, 5% discount, if you add 3 items, it's 6% discount, and 4 or more items its 7% off. There is also currently a 10% ebay bonus bucks promotion in the US, technically giving you a 17% bonus overall. To my knowledge, it makes no difference what item you add, rather a $500 combiner set, or a $10 sticker set, the discount percentages still stack up the same way.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    Well I got a reply and a "new" tracking number but 17track doesn't show it as a valid number yet.

Since I've got plenty of time to file a dispute, I'll wait a couple of days to see what happens with the tracking number. Plus I'll be curious to see if he sent the same tracking number to anyone else.

5. Craigmcgowan1984

Craigmcgowan1984 Well-Known Member

My spare parts arrived for smokescreen from liujungling87_5 IMG_20190515_202422.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    eBay Feedback Profile for hai_mg-9

This seller's feedback shows all his feedback are dated 4/1/19. Anyone know why? I did a search in this thread and 1 person reported a positive transaction in Jan 2019. Tempted to get Roadking. My gut feeling is telling me don't do it. What say you guys?

7. Craigmcgowan1984

Craigmcgowan1984 Well-Known Member

Had a little idea entertaining myself while fixed smokescreen

• Like Like x 3
  8. Chrackalakis

Chrackalakis Astrotrain Engineer

Ebay:
    So what is your guys final opinion on seller One*day_bid nowadays? I finally broke down and ordered Stomp and Soar as they are the last two I need in re-acquiring my collection I had to sell off last year.

I had purchased from them a long time ago and everything went ok. My questions for you guys with experience with them would be...

Are they still good?
    Were the items you received in fact new?
    Did they ship out quickly?

Thanks guys!!!

9. C0MPUTR0N

C0MPUTR0N Well-Known Member

Are you looking via mobile app? I had the same issue but when checking on laptop - it was normal for the same seller that I was looking up.

10. mirage426

Ebay:
    That's weird.. I see the same April date haimg 2019-05-15 at 7.34.47 PM.jpg

11. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    liujungling87_5 came through for you like a champ.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. mirage426

Ebay:
    I wish you luck.. I believe it is a delay tactic because paypal is watching them and freezing their funds because of the disputes coming in. I never received a new China Post tracking number and cangquan actually gave Paypal the same Speedpak tracking number when they asked for a new one, too.

13. C0MPUTR0N

C0MPUTR0N Well-Known Member

Speaking of liujungling87_5 ... have had 4-5 orders no issues this year but ordered a Pocket Toys Soundwave he had for $17.99 last Thursday and still hadn’t shipped as of today so sent a reminder message earlier this morning and got a response now that he would be sending it and providing tracking today. I’ll post updates.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Zipper

Zipper Active Member

cangquan1971 has started putting a ridiculous # of items on "sale". That's a red flag that he's gone fully rogue is now grabbing the last gullible buyers before he leaves. Hopefully enough people leave negative feedback to make others aware before the damage is done.

• Like Like x 1
  15. SCPrime

SCPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes on mobile it says 4/1/19 for all feedback while on laptop it says "during past month". And just checked other sellers and its the same date (4/1/19) for them too. It must be an eBay app glitch. Makes it hard to see if any of the feedback are recent.

• Like Like x 1
  16. jtwong27

jtwong27 Well-Known Member

Agreed..dont want to give reason for these sellers to do this

17. Chrackalakis

Chrackalakis Astrotrain Engineer

Ebay:
    I'm sorry man. But thank you for the update, I just filed my dispute with paypal for my KO MP-13 I ordered 4/26.

My tracking stopped two weeks ago at the Regional distribution center in HANGZHOU, ZHEJIANG and has an alert when using track17.

I have reached out to cangquan1971 for a week now with no response. :mad: :( 

18. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

I'd actually never even heard of this before yesterday where another person asked the exact same thing. Turns out, for whatever reason, the Ebay app, rather than listing the normal 1, 6, and 12 month periods for feedback, lists the feedback dates as 4/1/19, 1/1/19, or 10/1/18 to indicate how recent the feedback is. Don't really know why they used this setup, but it appears this way for all sellers and is not in any way an indication of a sellers trustworthiness.

• Like Like x 2
  19. XternalPrime

XternalPrime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Okay, I'm actually trying to sell off my Supreme Class TF Cybertron Starscream, and I kinda accepted the first bid that came up, but I'm feeling like my buyer isn't gonna get around to paying me. Now, we haven't exchanged money yet, so that's one thing, but I'm feeling like I should either ask him when he will pay, or if he doesn't respond, try to get out of the agreement wholesale. One, is the latter bad business practice, and two, has this ever happened to others?

20. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    I just checked my "New" tracking number this morning and see that it's active... I guess my brand new Battery aka Roadking is on it's way.

• Like Like x 1