China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. *Deathblade

*Deathblade Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I took the plunge and bought a road king from him, i will report back. I asked him how long before shipping and he responded with the typical " soon friend blah blah" we shall see

2. Craigmcgowan1984

Craigmcgowan1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Got a reply from liujunling87_5 Screenshot_20190502-142347.png I guess it's just translation but I wouldn't have called a detached leg an accessory. If they send me parts to fix smokescreen it will be like building him myself with all that has to come off to put in replacements

3. AngryRubes

AngryRubes Active Member

I came here to bring up eBay seller one_day*bid. I have ordered a few things from them in the past with no issues and was always impressed with their older TF stock. Once there was an issue though, I got no resolution from them. I have chosen never to buy anything from them again.

Here's a list of issues:
    - Ordered a MakeToys Jazz and didn't get a tracking number for two weeks, when I asked for one they said it was a pre-order. I replied that 'PREORDER' wasn't explicitly mentioned in the posting and I didn't agree to it. They promised me my figure every month for three months and always said that it was coming soon. They eventually gave me a refund after I contacted eBay.
    - I ordered and official Takara Sunstreaker that had the door defect. They promised me a replacement part was in transit. I am still waiting and I haven't received a tracking number.
    - I bought a yellow ToyWorld Constructor from them and one of the figs was broken out of the box. Again, one_day*bid promised a new part with no follow-up. On a side note, I contacted ToyWorld with no response either.

Buyer beware

4. jtwong27

jtwong27 Well-Known Member

For the FT-05 I bought, the item was in great condition and sealed.. that said.. it didnt have the original FansToys tape so I believe it was opened before and resealed.

They do have a lot of hard to find stuff.. that said.. i think they release them for sale in 2's or 3's and once sold out.. in a few days they will update the quantity. I wonder how do they have all that stock when almost everyone else is out.

5. Craigmcgowan1984

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    never had a preorder issue with them so can't comment on that, but the replacement parts stuff I can one*day_bid has sent me every replacement part I have asked for usually takes a month to get to me but I have always got it at no extra charge.

think the majority of their stock is just what ever is left at the factory that stocks them or ex display models, I recently ordered the g1 colour mft huge dragon and one*day_bid had one left so I ordered it about two days later I got a message saying that the one they had was not in good condition and asked if I'd take the blue one instead, I was disappointed but accepted, but at least they contacted me instead of sending a messed up figure.

6. AngryRubes

AngryRubes Active Member

To be fair, I have received some harder to find items from them in good condition. When I hit an issue, they only promised to fix it and didn't follow through.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Craigmcgowan1984

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I am surprised by that but that's only because they haven't done me wrong yet. Even when I've followed up because as I said it took awhile they did give me an update and sent what I needed. Got parts that where missing from my jinbao devastator seemed to be factory error and sent me a new sword piece for my feral rex as it was broken in box in transit. I may just be lucky but they are always helpful when I have an issue.

8. Craigmcgowan1984

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    So I just got a nice suprise message Screenshot_20190503-001809.png and now I'm getting 3/4 of a smokescreen sent to me and I get to play jigsaw with the one I have. I also have some picture ideas involing the deceptions then rachet and wheeljack with an operating table haha

9. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

I often find it amusing that when I tend to get replacement parts, its so often quite a few more, or a bit more than I actually needed. Still, it's pretty darn nice when they give that option. Hasbro direct will often offer to have you return the item, and only offer to send you a replacement of the same value, no guarantee it'll even be the same item.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Craigmcgowan1984

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I think the little part that broke off the front of the car isn't really fixable on its own, I kinda thought I'd need a whole new chest manifold didn't think the hood and roof needed to be attached but guess it did, don't think the arms are there so gonna be a lot of mix and match putting it together I think, probably be asking questions for help if it gets too complicated lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. jtwong27

jtwong27 Well-Known Member

Just wondering.. there were some rumors of a KO version of FT-05 a while back.. but there seems to be no confirmation that there was a KO. Anyone know if there actually was a KO or there is a KO version? There is this one store on aliexpress that has 50 FT-05 apparently.. don't know if that is real or he had a typo.

12. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    To date, none of FT's products have ever been KO'd.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Sanity Bleeds

Pretty sure nobody has tried, or at least not succeeded making KOs of FansToys products. Although, they'd certainly seem like the ideal candidate given their limited production runs and ever-increasing resale prices because of limited releasing. I imaging if somebody was going to, they'd either start with something very small and simple like Spindrift, or something huge, with guaranteed demand like Phoenix.

• Like Like x 1
  14. bluesymetal

bluesymetal Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    One day bid issued me a refund today. I would work with them again. They communicated very well. Anyone know how long it takes for a refund to show in your account?

• Like Like x 2
  15. Craigmcgowan1984

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Anyone had any recent dealings with josontony? His feedback has a few questionable negitives but he's still on the good list so wanted to check if anyone on here had good or bad things to say?

16. Craigmcgowan1984

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    If it's PayPal it's about 5 working days I think

• Like Like x 1
  17. Craigmcgowan1984

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Some of you may remember I bought a takara mp11 starscream from xodg_pg-3 that the arm fell off of, well he claimed he was sending me a replacement part that never came so I ended up involving eBay who told me to involve PayPal now I have to send the broken mp11 back to China to get refund, well as I was digging out the packing it came in to send it back I noticed the parcel was sent from jiangyaoming so I looked at the other seekers I got from zfy2018fy5 and liujunling87_5 and they were sent from the same person so I think I came across these sellers supplier?

18. Sanity Bleeds

I so often wonder if its a case of sellers ordering from the same suppliers to add to their onhand stock, or if it's a case of the sellers just being glorified middlemen who simply facilitate the sale from you to a supplier near them. Which is mostly where I come to the belief some sellers don't intentionally go rogue, they just work with some shady, unreliable suppliers who screw them over.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ichibaru

Ichibaru Supreme Commander of Pork

They're good. Here's their own online store as well. Transformers Uncle Billy Shop

• Like Like x 1
  20. Ichibaru

Ichibaru Supreme Commander of Pork

This week's delivery updates...
    • toyfly2015 - DNA Design Susanoo (not Bludgeon) - shipped via China Post EMS (ePacket) - ordered April 25th, arrived May 2nd.
    • hangxd_989-0 - GT-02 IDW Bomber Megs - shipped via China Post EMS (ePacket) - ordered April 25th, arrived May 3rd.
    • one*day_bid - GigaPower HQ-02R Grassor (not Slag) - shipped via UBI - ordered April 26th, arrived May 3rd.
    • Clothing.2009 - Dr Wu sword AND missing part from previous purchase - shipped via China Post EMS (ePacket) - ordered April 23rd, arrived May 3rd.
    New or waiting on...
    • xialeyulo9 - Dr Wu sword - shipped via Orange Connex (SpeedPAK) - ordered April 23rd, in Canada, waiting on customs
    • cangquan1971 - FT-31A Road King - shipped via Orange Connex (SpeedPAK) - ordered April 30th, left local distribution hub yesterday.
    • yanping800507 - LT-03B (KO Maketoys Striker Noir) - shipped via China Post EMS (ePacket) - ordered April 30th, tracking number received
    • zfy2018fy5 - DX9 X16G - Ghost Starscream - ordered April 30th, waiting on tracking number

• Like Like x 5