China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Cardboard Bots

Cardboard Bots Well-Known Member

image.jpeg
    Still waiting on him to send missing parts for my Ramjet. I left negative feedback for him since he was dragging his heels. That and I filed a paypal claim. Finally he's paying attention now... But still no parts.

2. Cardboard Bots

Customs in Canada?

3. bad andy

bad andy Well-Known Member

NY customs. Normally my stuff gets through within a few days but I guess the agents like my package this time.

4. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I placed an order from weixiaolu2013 on 2/1. It's been stuck in ISC Miami since 2/16 (4 days so far).

5. z580c

z580c Well-Known Member

I'm on my phone so I can't copy paste it but my last update was 31/01 and it showed as arrived in the U.K. and hasn't moved since.

Based on my past experiences this likely means it was addressed with a jumbled address to make it impossible to deliver. There is nothing being held with my address in customs as I have checked with the postal service.

6. Cardboard Bots

My package from wanli-chengke has arrived.... But it's arrived back in China! I don't know what's up. Perhaps there was a customs issue or the delivery address was unreadable. Either way, it's not here.

7. drazen96

drazen96 Well-Known Member

File a claim. I ordered from same seller on Jan 26 the package said stuck at Miami isc sense feb 9. I called jacking st the isc and she said that it never arrived the reason for the scan was they scanned the bin not the actual package. Give Jackie a call and have her check yours too. Her number is 1-305-718-7505. But I would act now sense this this happened with me with same seller

8. z580c

z580c Well-Known Member

I don't suppose you still have the tracking from your December order that was delivered? Would be interesting to see if the infamous "Chen Aiyin" appears there too.

9. Cardboard Bots

It's not.

10. Huktonfonix

Huktonfonix Well-Known Member

Ordered a ko mp28 from lcukboy. I'll update how it goes. "Private" feedback which for some reason I'm able to view on my phone which has good feedback for the same or more expensive items this month at the same price point. Items are all priced within eBay norms so I'm optimistic.

11. sideswipeprime*

sideswipeprime* Cybertronian

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  12. Funkmasterke

Funkmasterke Custom Title:

News Credits:
    I opened a dispute for pengqianwen13 a week ago and got my money back today. If they don't include a tracking number you don't have to wait for the estimated delivery date I don't think. I opened the ebay dispute on Feb 14th, so I obviously didn't have to wait for the delivery date.

The cool thing is that you get refunded the $15 coupon onto your paypal account so you can use it for something else or even wait for another flash sale coupon and get $30 off an ebay purchase.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    Actually I called ISC Miami directly earlier this morning with same number drazen gave prior to me see his post. Sure enough I spoke to a helpful woman who told I was the 4th call she received today about Transformer items from China. She confirmed that my package was never in the shipping container. Ol' boy never sent it. I'm still puzzled as how the tracking number was active and made it to Miami. At any rate, I notified the seller and let him know I'm on to him and gave him 24hrs to refund my money otherwise I will file a claim.

14. drazen96

eBay told me I had to wait till the expected date of apr 4 or I could file with PayPal now. I filed with PayPal and it's a 10 day wait but weixlilao2013 now has removed all items for sale so that should be a big red flag and indicator of what's going on

15. mapatel

mapatel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Was the dispute with PayPal or eBay?

16. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    I've learned that going directly thru Paypal is the fastest route even calling Paypal by phone and speaking with a live agent. Given that he removed his listings, there's no point in waiting for him to reply to my message. I'm filing today. My quest for Stomp X continues.

weixiaolu2013 is now a full blown scammer.
    @botfan please add weixiaolu2013 to the Bad List.

17. Huktonfonix

Huktonfonix Well-Known Member

I believe there was a board member selling stomp x within the last few days in the sales thread

Btw, has anyone ordered from this guy? lilanqing2013 on eBay

Looking at transportation captain from him. Prices are definitely on the lower end it but apparently people have received it at that price within the last month

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  18. Numsay

Numsay Well-Known Member

wanli-chengke just send me a nice bracelet instead of Gewalt. I would add him to the bad seller list or at least use caution until more reports come in.

19. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    I filed a claim with Paypal via phone against weixiaolu2013. Should have my money back within the week.

Dang. Sorry to hear that. Here's another baddie @botfan

20. drazen96

When I filed today PayPal told me I had to wait 10 days for him to respond. How did you get them to go for less time