China Ebay Seller Check - New-comers READ FIRST POST!!

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ChromeMagnus, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Huktonfonix

Huktonfonix Well-Known Member

2. MysticFortune

MysticFortune Well-Known Member

Which video?

3. minstral

minstral It's all about G1 Masterpiece

News Credits:
    at around 1:38. Just watched it again now and he mentioned the warehouse holding Ace Toy's Cliffjumper and Hubcap are clearing stock so expect to see more deals online

• Like Like x 2
  4. TheCatsMe0ww

TheCatsMe0ww Well-Known Member

I just ordered a Diaclone figure from him about how long did shipping take for you?

5. Huktonfonix

I don't recall exactly, but if I said it was fast it was probably 2 weeks or less from order date.

6. TFXProtector

TFXProtector TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I know this thread's about China, but what about Taiwan? In particular, seller supermonskey.

Anyone have any experience??

And what's up with Taiwan tracking?

7. Doro626

Doro626 Well-Known Member

MMX Toro has all of the Cliffjumper extras that are useless, but they attract me like Catnip. The "Shouldn't have missed" cannon, and the hydrofoils that I forgot about, but now that I see them, I must have. However, if it goes cheap enough, I may just 3D print that extra parts and buy the ace Tumbler.

8. rumble81

rumble81 Minion

I purchased a Sunsurge from zhenbozhenbo201313 on Aug 26th for $69.99USD. Thye have since dropped it to $39.99.
    They provided me with this tracking info:

递四方速递 领跑跨境电商物流 Leading X-border e-Logistics - 递四方速递 .... Tracking number RF474919128SG

Choose English at the top right corner, then under "Our Services? on the left side, click the TRACKING heading.
    Paste the number, click track, answer the skill testing question, and it shows it has been disbatched to Canada as a Small Package

While the seller has some negatives, he has more positives since then. So I'm currently optimistic.

9. rumble81

rumble81 Minion

Purchased Badcube Huff 2.0 from Netclow over the weekend
    Cant wait to get it!!
    I only need Trailbreaker (waiting to see what FT version looks like), Cliffjumper (cmon MMC Toro!) and Huffer (waiting for the KO) and my MTMTE Bot & Con crews are complete!

10. Devastator21

Devastator21 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Xtb toro not mmc

• Like Like x 1
  11. rumble81

rumble81 Minion

i knew that. i keep accidentlly calling it that because hes labelled MM-X. i know he's a XTB release lol :D 

• Like Like x 1
  12. MeisterPrime76

MeisterPrime76 Well-Known Member

I bit at $69.99, and my tracking hasn't gone beyond "Acceptance" for 21 days. I just spoke with Paypal. Smells scammy.

13. rumble81

rumble81 Minion

it definitely does. i smelled scam the whole time at $70... but i saw many positive feedbacks - and some were positive for Sunsurge at that price, so i went for it. the tracking so far seems good, but whether or not thats whats in the box is another question.

14. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Negative feedback immediately followed by half a dozen positive feedbacks from a user with their own personal feedback totaling (1)??? Not to mention their comments stating 'perfect arrival...' when they 'purchased' the item on August 30??? Where did this positive buyer live to get it less than 2-days later, next door? Oh no, they're actually probably in the same location as the alleged supplier as an atempt to bury the negatives (allegedly, of course).

The positives after the those obviously fake ones were purchased in mid July and early August (7/17 & 8/5). So, take that for wha its worth.

15. Hutchiemfc

Hutchiemfc Member

He gave me 2 tracking numbers.... One was an epacket that never went past accepted, and another that was a Singapore registered small package. The g1 Blaster / Perceptor twin pack is far too large for that.. I called him out on it... After waiting the "10 days" etc like he asked, I demanded a refund. He agreed, but the strangest part is that he paid my PayPal account directly, and did not reverse the eBay transaction. His reason was that he is not good at keeping accounts... (or anything else by the looks of it!!).. If my goods ever do arrive, I will transfer the money back. Worth a shot to ask him for a refund before getting PayPal or eBay involved. I am withholding feedback until I am sure 100% he is rogue.

16. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    He's the man.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Forrio

Forrio Member

I've received the parcel on August 11, but it came opened and without some parts (additional feet for Shuraking). I've contacted with seller and he promised me to ship it to me next day. He wrote: "Hello, my friend, the goods were repatriated by the customs" and because of this the parcel was opened. So, I 'm still waiting for missed parts. This seller was not a scammer at the moment of purchase, but most likely, I was just lucky and now I would not order anything from him.

18. Pessimus Prime

Pessimus Prime Slackerbot Commander

Anyone ever purchased from zhenglen on eBay? He has nice prices on Huff and Piper from BC, $55 and $45 respectively, shipped. His other prices are pretty normal so no alarm bells. But, only 219 reviews, though no negatives. I searched the thread but other than one positive comment left last April he did not turn up. The price on Piper is low enough to make come here and ask.

19. Devastator21

Devastator21 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Possibly, he had powerglide for 62, played it safe and went with baba tho

20. Huktonfonix

Received ko inferno from lcukboy on eBay. Took a couple of weeks. It was packed inside another box. Both the outer and inner boxes were rather beat up but the figure was fine. It wasn't any worse than other sellers I've bought from, so it may have just been a rough trip for this one.