cheeky ass buyers.....

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Kenny278, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Kenny278

Kenny278 Fort Max fan

I hate to have to resort to selling on ebay - but I listed a good few of my items on ebay as I'm heading off to university and have to pay off about £1200 of fee's for this year...

eBay Seller: kennyguild278: Toys Games items on eBay.co.uk

you will see I've listed my black zarak .... and I've had some cheeky wee **** by the username of paulcook316 message me about it

This guy wants me to give him a price....
    Starts of by claiming to run ::: PredaconEmpire.com - he's in the UK and his name is paul - a quick who is query... owner is steven from Michigan, USA

Then he proceeds to say that the item is a piece of junk and that he's probably the only person who could restore it... and that the broken parts are next to impossible to physcially remove and replace....yeah cause a few accessable screws make things impossible..

I told him I'd prefer he made me an offer... he messages again, demanding to know where i got it and again telling me its a piece of shit... so I give him a random figure and hope he goes on his way... he comes back again with a load of random pish again demanding where I got it from... so I've told him to get lost and blocked him from buying

I mean seriously - would you message someone and take the piss out of the item and still expect the person to deal with you.....??

2. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    block him from buying, thats all you can do buddy. and believe me, i have dealt with some shitty buyers berfore. one comes to mind-ebay name astropiggie. says I sent him a broke energon sixshot-it was misb, a broke armada optimus-mib, and he says he never got the misb armada jetfire that I sold him, yet the douchbag gives me postive feedback that reads "item recieved". he has opened a paypal dispute for all 3 of these items. and he has the nuts to tell me he wants me to refund shipping charges that he paid. thers more to the sotry, but if anybody reads this, this guy if a tool. block him from buying from you asap. he's trouble.

3. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    *watches Zarak*

Sucks you have to get rid of your stuff mate :(  Hope you get a shiny penny for it. Got my eye on that Overlord too :D 

4. Kenny278

Kenny278 Fort Max fan

yeah have blocked the prat

I am getting rid of most of it - keeping a select few -once the big bucks start rolling in I'll be getting a mib collection started! Plus after the fee's are paid I might actually be on better money with my loans grants and working parttime lol.

5. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    Hope you're not getting rid of your max!