Characters You'd Like To See In Cyberverse

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Lovecraft, Nov 26, 2018.

1. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd make a huge list, but instead I'm just going to break it down to the absolute favorites I want to see

Constructicons
    Smokescreen

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lord Ramulus

Lord Ramulus In a world of Wheelies, be a Kup.

Autobots: 2 more Dinibots, Mirage, Hound, Kup, Beachcomber, Trailbreaker, Inferno, Ironhide, Warpath (Animated personality), Powerglide, and Hoist. I also want to see Perceptor and Rack n' Ruin come back into the mix and see Deadlock become Drift.

Decepticons: the original Constructicons, Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Demolishor, Blitzwing, Bombshell, Shrapnel, Kickback, and Swindle (with his Animated swagger).

Unwanteds: Bulkhead, Wheelie, Galvatron, Sweeps.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Collectotron

Collectotron TFNation 16-18th August 2019

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Brawn
    Windcharger
    The Stunticons
    The Combaticons
    The Constructicons
    The Predacons
    The Aerialbots
    The Protectobots
    Skyfire
    The Dinobots
    Fort max
    Trypticon
    Metroplex
    Scorponok
    Blitzwing
    Astrotrain
    Galvatron (give it a couple of seasons and have megatron become Galvatron hopefully in some Unicron relevant way )
    Tailgate
    Pipes
    Swerve
    Outback
    Hubcap
    Bumper/Bumblejumper

• Like Like x 2
  4. streak2

streak2 lost in space rn

Twitter:
    I think a bunch of characters will at least show up as an easter egg in the background or as a mention, personally, I would really like being able to see Moonracer and/or Cosmos.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rodimal Rodimus

Rodimal Rodimus Active Member

Combiners for me obviously.
    Constructicons, Aerialbots, Stunticons, Protectobots, Combaticons, Technobots, Terrorocons, Maximals, Predacons, Seacons, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SaberPrime

SaberPrime The first Decepticon the Fallen Megatronus Prime

I would like to see an episode or two centered on the Decepticon Justice Division.

I've been reading more about them on the wiki and apparently they've all taken Decepticon controlled cities as code names. Because of this there are two characters with the name Vos.

I'm thinking of two stories that could possible be condensed into one.

In the first story the members of the DJD are:

Tarn/Glitch

Helex/Crucible

Kaon/?

Tesarus/?

Vos/Dominus Ambus

?/Nickel

Dominus Ambus of course is actually an Autobot spy who at some point meets with Bumblebee to give him information on what the DJD are up to. They're caught and Dominus Ambus is "killed"

In the second story we're introduced to a new character who takes over the code name Vos. Now the team is:

Tarn/Glitch

Helex/Crucible

Kaon/?

Tesarus/?

Vos/?

?/Nickel

By the way the question marks are there because I don't know those characters real names and Nickel's question mark is in the code name position because there doesn't appear to be a city called Nickel suggesting that's actually her real name not a code name.

Anyway... we'd also see Dominus Ambus being rebuilt to now have a computer monitor for a head with typed out text on the screen in place of speaking. This the state he ends up in after his last encounter with the DJD where they nearly killed him. After realizing what's happened to him he'd attempt to get revenge. Bumblebee would try to talk him out of it, fail and end up going with him so he's not facing them alone and then he'd come face to monitor with the new Vos. His replacement. Tarn would order the other members of the DJD to stand down because he wants to see how well his newest recruit does on his own. Though they're still allowed to attack Bumblebee as long as they don't interfere with the Old Vos vs. New Vos fight.

And the only reason I'm shoving Bumblebee into the story is because it's Cyberverse and I'm imagining that we're seeing all of this through his memories because that's the gimmick of the show. I don't think Bumblebee was ever in the original version of this story but this is how I think it might play out in the Cyberverse cartoon.

I'd prefer this was split into at least two episodes with the first part focusing on the original team and the second part being the New Vos and Dominus being rebuilt story. But Given how they normally handle this stuff I'm thinking they'd end up trying to cram this entire story line into a single episode.

I think all the important bits could be condensed into one episode but Tarn, the two Vos characters, and maybe Kaon since he seemed to be emotionally attached to Dominus Ambus considering him as a pet would be the only characters with speaking roles. If it got extended into two episodes they could actually give the other DJD something to establish them as characters rather than just standing in the background.

Also I think as one episode we might see Kaon petting Dominus Ambus in his beast mode as a reference to that relationship but I don't think we'd really get to see the emotional attachment Kaon is suppose to have. In two episodes we could maybe really see him getting upset when he learns of his pet being an Autobot spy. And maybe even have him reacting to his "death" and resurrection. The more time they devote to telling this story the more they could expand on the other characters like Kaon but if they condense it to a single episode it might not be clear that Kaon is emotionally attached to Dominus Ambus.

• Like Like x 1
  7. scrapmetaru

scrapmetaru Well-Known Member

Maybe it would be neat if Shockwave invented Skytread and Blitzwing as, I don't know, seeker experiments? Like when he put two heads on that one guy. There's gotta be a good way to bring in more 'Cons while acknowledging that most of their army are jets. They could probably stand to use that Conehat model more, too. Otherwise, I guess I just want Demolishor like everyone else.

• Like Like x 1
  8. pokemonsdoom

pokemonsdoom TrypticonCarne on Seibertron

The terrifying mechanical monster, Trypticon

• Like Like x 1
  9. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Whirl - Having a guy like him being the insane jerk prankster of the show would make for some entertaining moments.

Optimus Primal - With him getting some exposure in POTP it'd be cool to see him agian but this time as King of Eukaris in a potential colony episode.

BW Megatron - He'd be a great force to face off against both the Autobots and Maximals. Bonus points if David Kaye reprises his role.

Victorion - She needed a better chance to shine both as a character and as the Torchbearers then what she got in Macinema's Prime Wars trilogy web series.

Ultra Magnus - Would be cool if they actually did explore his G1 toy gimmick of him being a white Optimus with armor but a few twists like make elements of him evoke more Minimus Ambus.

Delta Magnus - Similar to above.

Barricade - It's about time we see Bee's iconic nemesis in the movies show up in a TV series at last.

Roulette - It'd be awesome to have her on the series being Shadow Striker's estranged twin sister who unlike Shadow Striker ended up as an Autobot. Can make for some intense drama.

Lugnut: This fanatic deserves a glorious return since if Slipstream can return from Animated why not Lugnut?

The other Dinobots. I mean it should be time to have the Dinobots fully reunited on the screen.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Saberblade

Saberblade Well-Known Member

Autobots:
    Brawn
    Trailbreaker
    Hound
    Sunstreaker
    Mirage
    Bluestreak
    Ultra Magnus
    Springer
    Cliffjumper
    Brainstorm
    Chromedome
    Skyfire
    Superion

Decepticons:
    Cyclonus
    Nemesis Prime
    Runamuck
    Runabout
    Devastator
    Lugnut
    Bombshell
    Shrapnel
    Astrotrain

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Poetic Predacon, Deadpan Decepticon

Looks like I'm getting my wish! Sky-Byte inbound!!

• Like Like x 1