Characters wanted

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Wheeljack30, Sep 19, 2011.

1. MissRedZelda

MissRedZelda Active Member

Well I disagree. Chromia and Moonracer haven't been in any transformers incarnation since G1 - except for ROTF where they had about 40 seconds of screentime. At the moment, poor Arcee is like the Smurfette of the Autobots.

Just, not the traditional Smurfette type...

2. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

Not the first in ask this, but, is actually TFP Arcee ....Chromia with the name changed?

3. MaxxieOD

MaxxieOD Jazz is my homebot

News Credits:
    Jazz and I'd be happy lol. If there was a Roddy in the show, I pray it's the Energon/Superlink version and not the G1 version.

As for fems...there's two so far...pretty content with that. Especially since both are intriguing and fun to watch.

As for 'Cons...hmm. I like the current cast so not sure who'd I want to add. If they added RiD Scourge I'd be pretty happy.

4. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    I doubt it. I think they made Arcee blue because Jack rides her around, and a guy on a pink motorcycle would be akward.

As a cruel joke, they should totaly make Chromia pink.

5. MissRedZelda

Practically, yes. They changed her for a number of reasons; the most being that they're trying to avoid the whole 'girls wear pink' cliche, Arcee is the most well known of the femme-bits, and because it's be a bit awkward for a guy to ride around on a pink motorbike.

Honestly, if they changed the names, there would be no difference.

If she does show up (which I seriously hope she will. She's always been my favourite femme-bot, second being Moonracer. Honestly, I've never liked any incarnation of Arcee. Prime's is slowly growing on me, but I'm still a little mad that she turned out to not be Chromia), they probably will. They might even make her personality exactly like G1's Arcee.

6. FireStone714

FireStone714 Member

Autobots:
    Jettwins (Not that much, I just needa write something...)
    Sunstreaker
    Prowl (G1 like)

Decepticons:
    Rumble!

Okay, that's all, but I do needa say somethin'. I am a fan of Soundwave, but his G1 is way better to me, they could change him around a little bit :p 

7. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh god, that would be deliciously hilarious. Especially if they make her Arcee's ridiculously girly younger sister or something.

But yeah, I would like to see more fembots. Chief amongst them being Slipstream and Thunderblast.

Slipstream because I really, really want a toy of her, and Thunderblast because I love her design, but would really rather see her written by people who aren't horribly misogynists.

8. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    Autobots:

Wreckers:
    Pereceptor
    Kup
    Roadbuster
    Jazz(Yes....Jazz as a Wrecker.:) )
    Whirl

Junkions:
    Wreck-Gar
    Junkheap
    Scrapyard

Others:
    Jetfire
    Commettor
    Landmine

Decepticons:
    Shockwave
    Slugslinger
    Crankcase(DOTM)
    Crowbar
    Hatchet
    Dark Steel
    Lockdown
    Flatline
    Mindwipe
    Skullcruncher
    The Fallen

Other:
    Reverse Convoy
    Punch/Counterpunch

That is all....for now.:) 

9. Cyclonus86

Cyclonus86 Wrecker - Wreck 'N' Rule

News Credits:
  10. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Autobots:
    Hot Rod/Rodimus: General personality similar to Animated Roddy. Doesn't have to become Prime.
    Whirl: The Autobots could use a flier, and as a Wrecker he can add to Bulkhead & Wheeljacks backstories. Plus he's a character that isn't used much.
    Rhinox: Beast Wars homage. A big guy that is science-minded, but can bring the hurt if he needs to. Kind of like a Ratchet/Bulkhead hybrid. Could turn into a SWAT van type of vehicle.

Decepticons:
    Slipstream: A Decepticon fembot that hasn't really had much in the way of characterization in her previous incarnations.
    Frenzy: A Minicon loyal to Soundwave. Uses holographic images to simulate the appearance of a Human for purposes of infiltration. Would stand at about 6' tall, the smallest Decepticon.
    Trypticon: The Nemesis is supposed to be his alt-mode. However, his transformation ability could have been heavily damaged in a battle long ago, leaving him mode-locked as a warship. Trypticons personality/mind could then serve as a Decepticon equivalent of Teletraan 1.

11. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    And she has to be voiced by Mila Kunis. I don't know why, I just want her voice to come out of a TF's mouth.

Speaking of That 70's show actors:

Beachcomber- Danny Masterson. (I can see BC as a high conspiracy nutjob)
    Kup- Kurtwood Smith. (Do't ask why. Just enjoy the thought)

12. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Red Forman as Kup. Now that i'd love to see.

He was the best charecter on the show.

13. MissRedZelda

Yay! Someone else who agrees with me over the Femme-Bot thing! And actually, making Chromia Arcee's younger, and very girly, sister was what I had in mind for her. Not that I ever thought she should be that way, it would just make a good contrast with Arcee.

This post = Win :) 

14. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:
    Mila Kunis as Chromia for the win.

15. MissRedZelda

If Mila Kunis does voice Chromia, I can kinda imagine her as a young, inexperianced Autobot in her late teens. But her personality kinda like a mixture of Applejack (strong and loyal, but very fun loving and friendly - a contrast to her big sister's jadedness), and Sweetie Belle (her girlyness, and wanting to please her sister - like Sweetie Belle in the episode "Sisterhooves Social") I think adding this would create a great new dimension to Arcee's character.

16. GFH

GFH The G Squad

News Credits:

I'm sorry, I don't follow MLP.

17. MissRedZelda

Ok, that's fine.

Basically, she'll be honest and loyal, serious to a point that she allows herself moments of fun, and a slight amount of immaturity (she's a teenager after all, but she understands the situation she's in). But she'll also be girly, and wants to prove herself to her sister - make her proud and such.

18. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    That can totally work! I can also see Chromia having a bit of a crush on Jack much to Arcee's dismay!:lol 

19. MissRedZelda

Maybe not crush, but more of a friendly fascination. And Arcee would be the big sister/mother to her. If she's the 'Cool Big Sis' to jack, she's an 'Overprotective Mother Templar' to Chromia.

20. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    That's funny! It almost justifys Miko's accusation to Arcee that she's like Jack mom even more!:lol