changes you would have made to TF1

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by supernova222, Nov 1, 2012.

1. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i know this is like ancient history but ive been watching the first movie alot lately and thought of some changes i would have done.

-add arcee
    -no glen (anthony anderson)
    -less of the parents at the house scene
    -less of simmons being a jerk
    -more argument from the autobots about leaving bumblebee
    -bumblebee regains his voice after jolt from the cube
    -more conversation between megatron and starscream
    -barricade appears in city battle then flees
    -megatron's death more like the comic version
    -jazz is in stasis but will survive

what are yours?

2. Sideways77

Sideways77 #1 flareup simp

News Credits:
    I'd say just give Bonecrusher, Blackout, and Brawl some lines.

And have Megs die in an incredibly epic way. (Like trying to rip Optimus's head off as fighter jets reign missiles down on him.

3. Soundpulse

Soundpulse Well-Known Member

Multiple things.

4. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    thats kinda like the comic

5. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Resident couch potato

My main change would of been for Jazz to survive the movie, give the robots more screen time and more lines. And less human involvement except for Lennox and Epps, they were cool.

6. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    -Remove the "masturbation"-discussion.
    -Remove the "Bumblebee lubricates Simmons"-shot and replace it with Jazz interrogating/threatening Simmons (in a relatively not evil way, just to spook Simmons).
    -Maybe add a line or two for Brawl, Blackout and Bonecrusher. Nothing too fan-wanky or lengthy, just something like "Earth scum!", "Decepticons forever!", "Die, Autobot!" or something. Especially the "Die, Autobot!" as Bonecrusher transforms on the highway. :ev: 

Other than that, I like the movie overall. Of course I would've preferred some more robot screentime, but I think the first movie works better as it stands now.

7. Megastar

Megastar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This.

8. Soundpulse

Soundpulse Well-Known Member

1. Lol, 2. Lol. 3. No, but Bone did talk, he said HEEPRIME WASHEE OH FOR THE LOVE Of-there, his lines.
    But yet, this.

9. Jazzfan0217

Yes, the removal of that scene would of made the movie better.

:lol  Jazz interrogating people, that would of made one sweet scene :D !

10. OptimusLime91

OptimusLime91 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Add Thundercrack and skywarp and have them as air support

11. Chris James

Chris James Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    even though I liked Maggie, I would ditch the whole hacker subplot in favor for some 1st half screentime 4 Starscream, Brawl and Bonecrusher. Remove the tree scene, masterbation, lubrication and the donut scene. Make Frenzy less annoying and improve his design. And finally, the biggest thing TF07 needed was SOUNDWAVE.

12. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Yeah, so, for all intended purposes, Bonecrusher doesn't speak. At least nothing in intelligible English. :lol 

Well, my idea of Jazz basically consisted of him grabbing Simmons after his "Wouldn't you like to know?"-line, and then holding him fifteen feet in the air, and getting all up in his grill. "Listen, playa', we don't have much time here. So you better give these kids what they want or I'll bust your-" with a prompt "At ease!" by Optimus after. I just think that would beat out Bumblebee urinating on Simmons, at least for me.

13. ThatOddGuy

ThatOddGuy That Odd Guy's title

Anything would have beat out Bee 'Lubricating' on Simmons....Oh wait...Devastator balls....Nevermind.....continue.

14. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

-During the arrival to Earth sequence, prime mentions Starscream took control of the Decepticons.
    -Following that, Barricade reports his failure to stop Bee and Frenzy's infiltration. He also informs Scream that it will be a while before he can return to duty due to his injuries. After that, Starscream gets monolog about needing to stop Megatron's return. Starscream could be in Jet mode to save money on CGI.
    -Barricade is cut from the highway scene and does not report in when Starscream orders the Cons to mobilize.
    -Before he reports to Megatron, Starscream sees BB and S7 with the Allspark. He has a lock but lowers his weapon and lets them escape.
    -Rather than Prime tripping Meg after the jets knocked him off balance, the last Jet knocks him down with an obviously bigger explosion. You can hear Starscream laughing as it happens.
    -Instead of Sam being smarter than Optimus and killing Megatron with the Cube, the Allspark takes control of Sam and unleashes a burst of Energy. Megatron is then locked in his crawling position. Ratchet says he's alive so they locked him away.
    -Subtitles translating what Starscream says during the credits as "Everything's coming together.

15. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i put in some autobots combiers teams under optimus prime 's command

16. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I would have had the plot make more sense... or at least some sense. When you start thinking about how things unfolded... yikes.

17. mrcaino9

mrcaino9 Leakin' Lubricants!!!

-Would have renamed Ratchet to Hound, he repaired nothing & didn't look or act the part. Plus, we could have had some cool holographic images... maybe let Hound project the war on Cybertron flashback to Sam & Michaela instead of Prime.

-IronHide would have fought & killed Brawl instead of BB. Through the whole film, Hide seems very trigger happy/eager to use his guns & anxious to trash something... plus him & Jazz were already on the scene.

-Prime & Megatron's fight would have been more even

-Blackout's name would have been changed to Vortex & he would have been killed not only by Lennox's (ball shot) but by a barrage of gunfire by BB as well.

-More banter between Starscream & Megatron

-Better robot designs for Starscream, Frenzy & maybe making IronHide look more like this Transformers: Prime concept design...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

... truly badass!

18. Jazzfan0217

Yeah it would! :D 

19. Purple Fury

Purple Fury Evil

Give every Decepticon lines, have a few more Autobots & Decepticons, but ONLY a few. Include Barricade & Bonecrusher in the city battle, have Blackout be killed by Lennox AND (mainly) Ironhide (Lennox executes the final blow to groin so he can have revenge on Blackout, while Ironhide mainly does all of the dirty work). Seeing Ironhide fight Blackout would have been cool. Make it more obvious that Starscream shot at Megatron at the end, introduce Starscream earlier in the film, & finally, use all of Steve Jablonsky's pieces entirely.

20. jru42287

jru42287 Ass Möde is a way of life.

News Credits:
    Make the robot dialogue during the final fight less corny and awful, and make Glen less annoying as a character. Also, don't make Prime seem like such a pussy during the final battle.