Chances of a DMK AOE Prime?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Bigprime139, May 24, 2014.

1. Bigprime139

Bigprime139 Well-Known Member

I think we all are wishing for a piece like this. Seems like the DOTM Optimus Kit sold really well (then again I'm not 100% sure). What do you guys think the chances of us getting a DMK AOE Optimus? I do have a hunch we will get one, but, that is just my idea.

2. Bob 121

Bob 121 Well-Known Member

I don't think a lot of people are. Personally I'll take anything DMK, but I would prefer guys from the first 3 movies rather than AOE. I don't like the AOE designs so much, and we only got 2 DMK's so far. But I know that would be very unlikely.

Optimus seemed to sell well until he was reissued. He has been in stock for a long time and then just recently got clearanced on HLJ. Bumblebee is going for absurd amounts of money on the aftermarket, which sucks since I want him bad, but apparently he may get reissued in August. I hope.

3. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Probably not very large. They don't seem very committed to making Transformers DMKs.
    Didn't really care for the DMK Bee and Prime, partly because of the cartoony proportions, but I would buy a DMK of AOE Prime in a heartbeat.

4. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

What is dmk?

*edit just looked it up. Dual model kit.
    I buy kabayas for my "put it together" fix, so I'm good.

Last edited: May 25, 2014