Certain Affinity's Transformers Online

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Fox13, Jan 6, 2019.

1. GamingDotCom

GamingDotCom Well-Known Member

Do you have an new info? im not even sure if you're in this thread anyway

• Like Like x 3
  2. cyberwrecker

cyberwrecker Member

I don't think he is in this thread

3. cyberwrecker

cyberwrecker Member

Is it only me that's been starting to have doubt about this game I mean don't get me wrong I have tons of hope but it's starting to feel like this game is done actually thinking about the game it might be in development hell like that one person said

4. Soundlips

Soundlips Yes, they are real

Yes, this game is indeed in development hell as most games coming out in the next few years are. Just look at Halo Infinite, its xbox's staple game and yet is has been constantly delayed so much so that they wont even fully confirm a holiday 2021 release. Like I said before, the sad truth is that most games just aren't ready and we will have to wait. I wish it wasn't this way, but that's the reality at hand right now.

5. cyberwrecker

cyberwrecker Member

Agreed that's what I've been thinking

6. cyberwrecker

cyberwrecker Member

Just curious and I already doubt but has tencent or certain affinity announce if their going to be at any event yet? GCX starts tomorrow and the PS event is unconfirmed last I checked.

• Like Like x 1
  7. DesignationCarnage

DesignationCarnage Member

A reliable insider of sorts Navtra has said Playstation are definitely having a event in late June or early July I highly doubt transformers will be shown on a playstation event BUT it's not out the realm of possibilities it's a absolute stretch in my opinion for it to be shown during PlayStation's event and until it's confirmed by Sony that Playstation is having one I'm gonna take the insider with a pinch of salt right now.

I did have a look through certain affinities careers and they had some special extra credit stuff like experience in F2P and live service games. I found it in the design section for the Austin studio the official listing is metagame system designer if you want to look at all the requirements and extra credit. (This could be anything. But the f2p part makes me think transformers)
    Right narrative director. They want experience in development of 1st and 3rd person shooters, action and adventure or roleplaying games Experience with the PS4/Xbox. Lastly experience with a wide variety of narrative and cinematic systems and tools in existing commercial or proprietary game technologies (Unreal 4, Source, etc.) That's a copy from the extra credit part.

We'll all have to wait regardless but if they submitted a satisfactory beta version and it was approved by Leyou then it should be a bit better + splash damage are helping as well. The last documents said the game should have a open beta by October 31st 2021 (I think) and should be out by April 30th 2022 no later than that. That was in 2020 when they granted them more money. I personally feel like they'll start promoting it soon unless it's changed behind the scenes and that's a real possibility we all have to understand. The game will come whenever it's ready least they want a finished product for fans though

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lazlow007

Lazlow007 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I've heard from two leakers now that Sony will be holding their own Game Event on July 8th. So there's a chance, even if it's slim.

9. Soundlips

Soundlips Yes, they are real

I doubt it, they will most likely do their own event at some point because that's pretty much what everyone else is doing right now

• Like Like x 1
  10. JoshimusPrime93

JoshimusPrime93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This may sound like an irrelevant question. But there's an event called TennoCon happening July 17th, is there a slim chance or no chance at all?

11. orangeitis

orangeitis All orange, all the time. Looks infectious.

News Credits:
    I'm good for a Transformers MMORPG with SNES graphics if it means I get to play it sooner.

12. cyberwrecker

cyberwrecker Member

Tennocon is only for the game Warframe

13. JoshimusPrime93

JoshimusPrime93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah right okay, didn't really know about it lol. Guess the waiting continues

14. Frosty Coffee

Frosty Coffee Youtube Content Creator

This game was canceled last year. "Last Expedition" I feel like it was due to, development time for Halo and Transformers. But we shall see how things go. I know they are hiring for their new original IP. So that makes me still believe the game is almost complete or at least the "Beta Phase" of development.

15. Frosty Coffee

While we can think its in "development hell" I don't think we can justify that simply because we haven't seen it at E3 alone. I think a lot of companies just want more time. That doesn't mean it's in a state of decay and abandonment. While we have very little connections now that Leyou has gone dark/private. We should wait, as hard as it is, patiently; until the day comes we receive new information through various outlets.

We will work hard to get that info as soon as possible. So please look forward to it!

• Like Like x 1
  16. snokoan

snokoan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I kind of feel like since the new consoles came out it screwed them up because of the new hardware and etc and I guess they were hoping it come out with the last gens but who knows.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Frosty Coffee

Would a game pour hundreds of thousands of dollars into a game only to have it be canceled? On a rare occasion yes it can happen if investors or shares run dry for investment into a game or the direction of a game doesn't pan out the way the higher upside expect.

However, don't be too quick in order vote the game off the island

• Like Like x 1
  18. Frosty Coffee

I don't think you want that haha

• Like Like x 1
  19. orangeitis

orangeitis All orange, all the time. Looks infectious.

News Credits:
    Or you could ask me what I want instead of assuming.

20. Frosty Coffee

I agree, I somewhat covered this in one of my latest videos. Having the next gen consoles release this past year, players will be expecting updated graphics. Especially working with AMD's new Fidelity FX and their RTX. Both Xbox and Playstation have AMD hardware in their system.

Hardware is new and different. Developers want the best experience and CA is all about quality experiences. CA knows what Transformers fans want and if they don't deliver on what they want it could put a damper on things unless they can be Innovative and unique to something that TF fans could enjoy.

Leyou has mentioned next gen consoles in the past with CA's TF game. So we can probably expect the game to be updated as they have talked about in the past with the developer kit version of current next gen Consoles.

• Like Like x 1