Certain Affinity's Transformers Online

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Fox13, Jan 6, 2019.

1. snokoan

snokoan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Here we go let's see if we get anything I doubt jt

2. Terrellatron

Terrellatron REPAIR REPAIR REPAIR

News Credits:
    Welp we have this weekend

3. Soundlips

Soundlips Yes, they are real

E3 and SGF has been pretty dull so far...

Seems like tomorrow is the big day for reveals so hopefully something. Tomorrow will be presentation heavy with at least 4 conferences going and if they were going to do an E3 reveal, it will most likely be tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JoshimusPrime93

JoshimusPrime93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm not holding my breath for anything at this point

• Like Like x 2
  5. Soundlips

I agree

Every conference so far has been severely lacking in content. Microsoft will make or break E3 but other than that, I doubt its gonna happen.

6. Terrellatron

Terrellatron REPAIR REPAIR REPAIR

News Credits:
    Summer Game fest is all summer and we still have other events this summer going on....keep your heads up lads

7. snokoan

News Credits:
    Oh so tencent games hasnt done their presentation I thought they did but I agree I'm 99.9 percent sure they won't show transformers online but there is that 1 percent . Plus battlefield 6 is going hard so it won't be a total letdown

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
  8. Soundlips

Honestly not a fan of it. It seems like companies are DESPERATE for ideas, I mean seriously, the new battlefield is just Rainbow 6 meets far cry, just like how the new far cry looks more like Metro than far cry. I get that some games add news innovations, but it just seems like lazy RIP-offs by mashing together random games into one and hoping it works. Just seeing how bad the line-up and conferences have been so far, doesn't give me hope for this E3, as I think it will ultimately end up being very mediocre.

Back on to topic, I think the Tencent event is still the best bet for the reveal, unless by some absolute miracle they do it sooner, but it seems like every game company, including Certain Affinity is being really hesitant to reveal or divulge any info on new games.

9. DesignationCarnage

DesignationCarnage Member

Tencent is probably the best bet but I wouldn't bet on it myself. I would hazard a guess that it'll be revealed this year maybe around August to October, the only reason I say October is cause of that apparent beta it could be shown earlier/later though.

I'm not getting my hopes up now if I'm honest, whenever the time arrives I'll take it. E3 has been cheeks so maybe this game could light our darkest hour but it probably won't

• Like Like x 1
  10. Soundlips

A reveal is not happening at E3.

Microsoft was the biggest conference and it was, well underwhelming.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Soundlips

Honestly, don't expect any news anytime soon, like anytime soon. I honestly didn't realize JUST how bad Covid and other things has impacted game development. This E3 should really be proof of it, the games just aren't ready yet and the devs do not want to show it. So many games that have been in the works for years now that have been announced, have pretty much fallen off the face of the Earth with the situation being even worse for the new games we don't know about. Right now, the entire gaming industry is in a development hell. I wish I was wrong, but look at all the big names, Microsoft, Sony, Nintendo, most AAA publishers just aren't ready. I mean look at all the big name games that just went radio Silent or delayed indefinitely. The game industry is struggling hard right now and I think it's finally starting to show through the cracks that there is trouble in paradise. I mean come on, most reveals are barely teasers because they know they are a long ways off. Hell, I think the Outer Worlds 2 reveal best sums up, because it hilariously points out how much of a sad state the overal industry is right now. I mean next gen console launch alone should have made it pretty obvious how bad it is (not just lack of consoles, but lack of launch titles/exclusives). The sad reality is that we are going to have to wait a long time for something good.

I also take back my previous guess that it would be announced at a big event like E3 or SGF, because after seeing this trainwreck of an event, it has also become clear that companies really dont give a fuck about big events and will probably just go back to doing their own thing.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  12. snokoan

News Credits:
    At this point I'm guessing toyfair or something that hasbro will be involved in they did that back during the rise of the dark spark but I think it's for the best right now to not stress about it yet

• Like Like x 1
  13. TFwheeljack223

TFwheeljack223 Autobot Medic/ Member Of Overwatch

News Credits:
    I'm an Overwatch player, so I can surely relate to both of you guys lmao

• Like Like x 1
  14. DesignationCarnage

DesignationCarnage Member

All the points that have been said are absolutely true E3/SGF was probably the most logical one for them to show it on a big stage. When it\'s revealed it\'s gonna be more down to Hasbro more than anything but my only question is if they\'re struggling with the main game why help 343 and put too much on a plate that they can\'t handle. Obviously we don\'t know how far it is today in terms of development etc cause it could be really far and doing well it\'s just a guessing game.

I wouldn\'t expect any news anytime soon it\'ll come whenever it does we\'ve all just got to wait sadly. I\'d rather them be happy enough to reveal it knowing the games in a good place and whatever rather than reveal it knowing it\'s gonna be one massive unplayable mess. 
    I\'m going to keep my expectations low now I cba to get my hopes up to have them crushed 

• Like Like x 1
  15. GamingDotCom

GamingDotCom Well-Known Member

This E3 fucking sucks

• Like Like x 1
  16. GrimlockPrime19

GrimlockPrime19 I always have the high ground

E3 will end only tomorrow, right? So we still have 2 days?

17. GamingDotCom

it wont show up

• Like Like x 1
  18. Inner-Demon

Inner-Demon Instrument of Destruction

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    While I am excited and giddy, I don’t expect the game to show up during the remainder of E3. There is just no logical presentation for it.

The leaked documents noting an October beta launch means Hasbro could easily announce the game in September during the Tokyo Game Show, or even on their own and then have the beta a month later.

• Like Like x 1
  19. GamingDotCom

The GDC is this July right? so are there anymore events like that coming soon?

20. cyberwrecker

cyberwrecker Member

I mean the chances of it appearing at gdc are small but that's the same chance for appearing at any event. But GCX (gaming community expo) is this weekend and PlayStation's event is still unknown in terms of a date and whether or not it's happening

• Like Like x 1