Celeb. Pics from ROTF World Premier in Tokyo

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by frenzyrumble, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Ricochet

Ricochet The Nerve Hammer

News Credits:
    Hey, mirror more Higedanshaku pics!!:dunce 

2. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    :lol  THIS. Hey, why not a peek and mention about "The HOT Pretender Chick?" Isabel Lucas = equally thin-ish but model chic. YES. she can chase me around all day & night... :D 
    :p 

3. Prime10

Prime10 The Last Prime

awesome!!!

maybe they are 1st in the world watching the TF ROTF movie!!!
    but in that all pictures!! i love this one!!
    [​IMG] :drool: :drool: :bay :drool: :drool: 

4. ManiactoaLaco

ManiactoaLaco Well-Known Member

God damnnit that Bumblebee is scary.

MTL

5. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Man there are so many more women that smoke megan fox. I honestly dont see what all the drool is about. In some of those pics she looks like shes in her late 30's and those lines on her neck are pretty unsightly. The Monroe tat on the arm is also a turn off. A lot hotter women out there in the world. I still wish they would have chosen someone else for her part cause she can't act either.

6. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    For my :2c:  I agree with both Prime10 and PrimulArchangel;) 

7. primal-convoy

primal-convoy Well-Known Member

I live in Japan and probably you can BET that some of the following info was true:

- The info about the event was secret (the Virgin Toho Cinema website had ZERO information about it, and yet mentioned other red carpet events)

- The "fans" seen asking for autographs were either staff of some related company or had secret info/won a place via secret competition. I suspect they were people who got tickets to the premier. My student had one ticket I think but he couldnt be bothered to go. Usually the people with tickets are merchandisers, shop owners and other business people.

- If the public was allowed to go then you can bet the ones who actually got the autographs etc lined up the night before outside the event, probably from 9pm.

In other words, if like me, you DID live near the event, then you STILL would have little or no chance of getting there.

8. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Awesome!!

9. chuckcjc

chuckcjc Wheeljack Engineer Corp.

News Credits:
    I was there! You missed one hell of a time. Why didn't you go? It was easy to get into the Arena.

I am in Japan on business. I was there at 1PM, and there was NO ONE there except the officials setting up the event.

At 6:45PM, there wasn't enough people in the Arena, so they let the public enter until the Arena area was filled up. There was no running or rushing, we easily made it in. I have a ticket to prove it (# 614 admitted to the event).

I met a few fans who showed up around 5PM, and we all made it into the "arena" after they had finished giving away all the swag (i.e. Mirror Matrix cubes, and black light autobot T-shirts). The fans I was with easily got autographs, and a guy I met from Brazil got to shake hands with Megan Fox.

One of the fans I met was a student, and she has been going to the Toho studio for the last few days trying to get tickets. They told her several times that the premiere was occuring yesterday (6/8/09).

I read about the event here on TFW2005, and didn't know what to expect, but I had a blast, and met a few really cool Transfans from Texas A&M.

Here is my post from yesterday after I got back from the event.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...s-rotf-world-premier-tokyo-2.html#post3709291

That picture I took of Micheal Bay proves how close I was, and I am no VIP, just a guy who likes Transformers.

10. ganymede2010

ganymede2010 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Although it pains me to say it, Isabella Lucas is hotter then Megan Fox.

11. SpinalCord

SpinalCord Banned

I would like to disagree in good taste.

12. luap184

luap184 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    luving Micheal Bay's trophy!! damn, now im really really super dupper excited for the film. cant wait

13. Richard Prime

Richard Prime Banned

Does it really matter look at Isabella Lucas you don't like her she very hot aussie girl I say im going to enjoy that girl shes perfect for the role, and I very sad to say this meagan fox have a little competion