CD and Vinyl Owners Unite!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alphie, Sep 29, 2011.

1. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    Here are my CDs and vinyls, it was not so tidy when I have taken the pictures and not every CD or vinyl was at it's place, but I was not in the mood of tidying the room just for taking the pictures *g*

Vinyls
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

CDs
    [​IMG]

Except for some few CDs I'm proud of every single one of them :) 

Sadly nowadays most stuff gets only released digital because of piracy, I will not pay money just for a file :( 
    I wish there would be at last CDs of the stuff I would want for djing.
    So I haven't bought much music in the last years, but that money could than be spent on Transformers *gg*

To me music is like an audible photo album and especially most of the vinyls I hunted for have a story behind them.
    When we had parties at my apartement and I was playing music for my friends, I often told them stories about the vinyls
    I played, especially when they were new and I hunted a long time for them :) 

Ah, anyone notice the vinyl in the picture with the case that has written Genosha on it? It has the silhouettes of Transformers Characters on it and every track of the vinyl is called after a G1 episode and even features samples of the show and after every track you hear the scene transition effect :D 

It's this one: The Outside Agency & Mindustries - Forever Is A Long Time Coming

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tripredacus

Tripredacus K-Mart-ian Legend

News Credits:
    I still buy CDs, Records and 8 tracks often. I did buy tapes for a but I don't have a tape player anymore. My stuff isn't very organized enough for me to take pictures.

3. Dragonclaw

Dragonclaw Briefly the owner of KB Toys

News Credits:
    When my parents divorced I RAIDED the record collection before they could start fighting over it...which means I have a sweet collection of classic stuff...original Beatles albums :D  I buy everything on CD then rip it to the computer. I tried the whole iTunes thing, but when I had a hard drive crash Apple gave me the "Tough shit, you gotta rebuy everything" I decided that I always wanted to have a hard copy.