Repro/Sticker: Casting the rare JP headmasters vol 1 LEONE

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Elrodthealbino, Nov 4, 2009.

1. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    Removed

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  2. BHiga6181

BHiga6181 Constructicon

News Credits:
    Relax man, its been less than 2 days since he posted that. Alyosha and the rest have great reps. Its the holidays, everyone is busy. Poking the bear wont help anything.

3. Blue Meanie

Blue Meanie Hello from the Gutter

X_X

4. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    Removed

Last edited: Dec 9, 2009
  5. BHiga6181

BHiga6181 Constructicon

News Credits:
    Guys please keep this to PMs. Honestly I just dont want to see Alyosha get in trouble over this.

6. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    This. Anything posted further on this will be deleted.

7. Maximo Prime

Maximo Prime Bassist of Ill Repute

Ebay:
    Brother, you know i'm in :) 

8. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Guys, I'd just like to reiterate that Liokaiser has posted this message here for a reason. If you have a transaction pending, please heed the above post. This is the last warning for such. If you have a question about any thing regarding this action, please pm a moderator. Thank you :) 

9. Dark_Rage

Dark_Rage Jaded Member

I understand Superquad, but is it possible to edit the first post in this thread with the instructions?

An emphasis on:
    Not to Reply to this thread and Not to PM elrodthealbino would also help (Bolding and underlining?)

It's kind of confusing when someone read it up for the first time, and then hastily just quick replies the thread when the instructions are buried in the thread and not on the first post.

I'm not insulting or ranting, it's just an honest suggestion, thanks.

10. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Hey man, thanks for the help; it's really appreciated :thumb 

The key word from your post here is "hastily". If someone is truly interested enough in this project, they'd go through the thread. As it stands right now, there's no need to lock the thread (people are still free to post comments about the work itself), and it's been clearly noted to take all concerns of transactions to pms, especially when that's how those sorts of things are handled on this board anyways.

The best thing in this situation to do is simply await on those producing said items to provide an update. For those who have active transactions, those persons know who they are, and they can simply keep that sort of things to pms between the artist and the buyer, with moderators as needed.

11. SkyQuake

SkyQuake What's Quakin'?

However, my comment is geared toward asking about the general status of things, not raving about a particular order. It is a friendly question suitable for a broad audience, geared toward showing interest in the project. It's a friendly PR oportunity on the project after a month of holidays, and other concerns. I understand, and appreciate what you are saying Superquad7, but this request is an apple, when compared to the previous orange discussion.

12. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Anyone besides me still waiting? I have requested a refund as it's been almost 100 days and the item was never sent, I was told I was getting a refund and then was ignored for 21+ days. Both elrod and his partner seam to be avoiding my messages and emails.

13. Blue Meanie

Yeah I am still waiting. I contacted Alyosha several times, kind of got the run around. Finally he said he's making my batch, if i wanted a refund it would bd a while cause he's strapped. He has always taken a while sometimes a month or two, but everything always showed up. This has been bizarrely long though, I haven't heard people on the Joe forums complain about anything lately, so I guess he has personal things going on. I am going to give him a week or two before I go balistic. I sent an email to him when I lost my patience last week that wasn't the nicest. He has never lied to me before so I will take hin at his word for now. If you haven't dealt with broken arrow before, speed is not the specialty, but there marlboro wheeljack kit, heads and Joe items are top notch. I hope It works out.

Note: this piss poor gramtically inferior paragraph is the result of being constantly interrupted by calls while I try to type on my phone.

14. GrandMaXimus

GrandMaXimus Party in my tummy!!! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Same here. I sent him an email and he said the first batch was messed up and he's making new molds and will be sent out in about a week. That was over a month ago. The last email I sent, it got a "out of office" reply saying he's busy and "dodging" emails. NEVER had I ever waited so long and gotten this kind of customer treatment.

15. cobra zartan

News Credits:
    I have delt with them lots and we go back a few years, speed is never great but I have never had service like this. I hope this gets his attention because our emails and msgs seam to all be ignored.

16. GrandMaXimus

GrandMaXimus Party in my tummy!!! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Agreed. I don't mind waiting but this has gone way beyond my wait time.

17. Elrodthealbino

Elrodthealbino Nerd Alert!

Hey I haven't been over here in the forums for a while. Didn't know this was going on. CZs is a special case as it was paid for and made, but he had a sudden money problem and needed to cancel, which is something he usually doesn't do. I'll look into it again Matt.

As for the rest. Due to the surprising poularity of all of the wonky coloured versions, the mould died faster than expected. A new one is being made, just taking a bit of time. Any one still missing one please send me a PM (I'll try to be on here at least three or four times this week) so I can know what is missing. I know it isn't very many orders because he was pissed because he got almost all of them done.

18. cobra zartan

News Credits:
    Mine arrived today. Figure looks great with a light on it, joints are a bit loose and the tail is so tight im afraid to move it. Think im gonna take it apart and use metal rivets and try and fix the looseness of him. Looks beautiful thou.

19. Blue Meanie

Oh man, my hopes are climbing up. I am trying so hard to be patient.

20. xZAOx

xZAOx Yep.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just dug up this thread again. I seem to be getting the same thing as you, Blue. Never received, was told it'd be fixed, then emails not responded to for months. Gonna send a PM to Elrod and see if I can't get some movement here.